Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 15956 Ransik vs. Mirai Sentai Timeranger

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 13

--------

Previously: The battle between the villains and zombies came to an end. Master Vile had buried Frankenstein in rubble, and turned Goldar and Spider-Man into statues. While the villains may have won, Lord Zedd got infected by the zombie virus. Master Vile wanted to destroy Zedd before he turned, but Rita refused to let her father kill her husband. However, Rita got killed by the now Zombie Lord Zedd. Before Squatt, Baboo, and Finster could watch the fight between Zedd and Vile, Frankenstein bursted out of the rubble. The zombie monster chased the three aliens out of the Chamber of Command; leaving the two masters of evil behind.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fights in Part 11 and Part 12.

--------

Kimberly, the Mutant Pink Ranger didn’t know where she was. One minute, she was on the ground, going to be killed by the Zyurangers, then the next, she’s standing in some kind of room. She then notices there were six people and a robot owl in front of her. As the Badge of Darkness was clouding her judgement, Kimberly was going to attack them.

But then a familiar face got in front of the six people and robot owl. “Kimberly Wait!” Tommy yelled.

Kimberly was stunned by who she saw. “Tom... Tommy?” The Mutant Ranger looked around, and realized she was back at the Command Center. Kimberly then spotted three other people here as well. "Jason, Zack, Trini?"

“Kimberly, it’s alright. You’re safe.” Trini said to her old friend.

“No she’s not.” Zordon told the Original Yellow Ranger. He then tells the Mutant Pink Ranger. “Kimberly, you need to power down now. The more you are in that suit, the more the Badge of Darkness will poison you with it’s evil.”

Kimberly put her hands on her helmet as she felt a pain in her head. The evil of the badge was trying to change her good nature. “Kimberly! Do as Zordon said! Hurry!” Tommy said, worried about his girlfriend. Without hesitation, Kimberly powered down her Ranger Suit.

Kimberly felt so weak, she was about to fall, until Tommy caught her. “Kim! Are You Ok?!” He asked her.

“Tommy? Is it really you?” Kimberly asked.

“Yes, Kim. It’s me.” Tommy said.

“Oh, Tommy.” Kimberly put her head on Tommy’s chest, and started to cry. In response, Tommy hugged the crying teen.

“Is she going to be ok?” Jason asked Zordon.

“If she were in the suit any longer, or keeps on using the badge, she would be corrupted by the power of the Mutant Ranger. As long as she never uses the Badge of Darkness again, she’ll be fine.” Zordon said.

Kimberly looks up at Zordon. “I’m sorry, Zordon. But between those Zyurangers and the zombies, I didn’t have a choice.”

“Zyurangers?” Katie asked.

“They must come from the same universe as the Ohrangers.” Trip said.

Kimberly looks at the six people and the robot owl. “By the way, who are you people?”

“We're Power Rangers that work for Time Force.” Lucas said.

"Who happens to be from the future." Zack said.

"WHAT?!" The Original Pink Ranger yelled.

“Yea, we were shocked when we heard about them too.” Trini said.

Kimberly then looks at Jason, Zack, and Trini. “While I’m happy to see you guys again, what are you doing back at Angel Grove?”

“When we found out about the zombie outbreak on the news, we teleported to the Command Center to see if we could help out. But found out the others have been turned into zombies.” Jason said.

They saw Kimberly wasn’t surprised about the bad news. “I take it you already knew about the others?” Zack asked her.

“Yes, I saw them as zombies on TV. They were leading an army of zombies against some guy with an army of robots.” Kimberly said.

“That would be Ransik. He is a criminal mastermind from our time. Like us, he’s here to stop this zombie outbreak. The bad thing is once that happens, he will most likely try to take over the world of this time.” Jen said.

“Speaking of Ransik. We should get back to the fight between him and the zombies.” Circuit said.

"Right, I will put it on the Viewing Globe." Alpha 5 said, working at the control panel.  

Everyone became shocked by what they saw on the Viewing Globe. All the zombies were destroyed. The only ones that were left were the Zombie Rangers, who were back to back as they were surrounded by Ransik, Nadira, Frax, Gluto, and 20 Cyclobots.

“Well, looks like we got back just in time to see the climax.” Eric said smiling. 

“I guess it was a good thing Ransik did come here. Now we don’t have to worry about those zombies anymore. Wes said.

While the Time Force Power Rangers were happy about this, the Original Rangers were sad and upset. Jason, Zack, Kimberly, Trini, and Tommy still saw the Zombie Rangers as their friends. They couldn’t bear to witness their friends getting killed on screen. Billy and the others didn’t choose to become monsters, it was a dumb virus that made them this way.

Jason looks back at Zordon. “Zordon, save them!”

“Please Zordon, you have to help them!” Kimberly yelled.

The Time Force Power Rangers were shocked by this.

“I’m sorry Rangers, but there is nothing we can do for them. They are no longer our friends.” Zordon said.

“We can’t just abandon them! It’s not their fault they became monsters!” Zack yelled.

“None of us would even be here if it wasn’t for Billy. He always figures out ways to help us when we were in tight situations.” Trini said.

“I may not know much about Rocky, Adam, and Aisha, but thanks to them, they saved the world from Lord Zedd, while Zack, Trini, and I were in Switzerland.” Jason said.

“Please, we can’t lose them this way.” Kimberly said.

Zordon let out a sigh; this was against his judgement, but like the Original Rangers, he still has feelings for the zombies. “Alpha, prepare a force field cage, and teleport the zombies into it”

“Right away, Zordon.” Alpha said happily, and started working on the control panel.

However, the Time Force Power Rangers were enraged. “What Do You Think You’re Doing?!” Jen yelled as she marched towards Alpha to stop the robot.

Only for Jason to block her way. “Don’t even think about it.” He told Jen.

Eric looked at Tommy with anger. “Hey! You have more experience with the zombies! Talk some sense into these people!” But Tommy just ignored Eric, and watched the Viewing Globe, hoping Alpha will get the Zombie Rangers out of there in time.

“So this is how it ends.” Rocky said.

“Looks like we’re going to that great diner in the sky.” Adam said.

“Any last words?” Ransik asked the zombies.

“Burn in Hell.” Aisha said.

“You first.” Ransik said.

“Hey, wait! Don’t we get one last meal?” Kat asked.

“Why of course. For your last meal, you get to eat lasers.” Ransik said.

The Cyclobots pointed their swords/blasters at the Zombie Power Rangers.

“Smart thinking.” Billy said sarcastically to Kat.

“Oh, shut up. I’d like to see you try to get us out of this.” Kat said to Billy.

Before the Cyclobots could fire their weapons, the Zombie Rangers were teleported away.

Ransik was soon filled with shock and anger. "What?! What happened to them?!"

“It looks like they were teleported away, Master.” Frax said to Ransik.

“I can see that you golden tin can! I want to know why it happened!” Ransik yelled at the robot.

While Ransik wasn’t looking, Frax let out a quite growl.

“Don’t worry, father. There is nowhere those corpses can hide from us. We will find them.” Nadira said to Ransik.

“I think you all got bigger things to worry about.” Said a voice.

The villains looked and were shocked as they saw six more Power Rangers. The color of these Rangers were Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, and one that was Red and Black.

“The Time Force Power Rangers!” Ransik yelled in anger.

“Not quite.” The “Yellow Ranger” said.

The villains became confused. “Uh... Why does the Yellow Ranger sound like a guy?” Gluto asked.

“Because we’re not the Time Force Power Rangers. We are Mirai Sentai Timeranger.” Time Red said.

“Mirai... Sentai... Timeranger? What a dumb name.” Nadira said.

“Not as dumb as your pink hair.” Time Blue said to Nadira. Then he looks at Time Pink. “No offense.”

“None taken.” Time Pink said.

Nadira became angry while her father yelled at the Timerangers. “Don’t you dare talk to my daughter like that! Now, if you’re not the Time Force Rangers, then why do you have the same suits as them?!”

“If you must know, we come from another universe. The reason why we look like those Power Rangers, is because we are their counterparts. Our universes are smiler, the only difference is your world is a bad joke.” Time Green said.

“We came to this universe to destroy this zombie outbreak before it becomes a threat to our world. Our original targets were those Zombie Rangers. By the time we got here, you were fighting them. We were hoping you would finish them off, but no, instead you let them get away.” Time Fire said.

“But its no big deal. We’ll just kill you all first. Besides, we are going to kill everyone on this world anyway.” Time Yellow said.

The villains were taken back by this. “Now hold on. Aren’t you suppose to be heroes? Would killing everyone be something against your code?” Gluto asked.

“Just because we are heroes, doesn’t mean we have to be nice.” Time Red said.

Ransik laughed and said to the Timerangers, “You’re my kind of people. But sadly if you think you can kill me, then you have made the biggest mistake of your lives. The Time Force Power Rangers are no match for me, and if you’re anything like them, what makes you think you can stand a chance against me?”

“Because we are more powerful than the Power Rangers, and you are nothing but a reject from a Mad Max movie, who got watered-down versions of enemies to back you up.” Time Pink said to Ransik. She then looks at Gluto. “While you may not be Don Dolnero, I’m going to enjoy killing you the most.”

While Gluto got nervous, Ransik said to the Timerangers, “If it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you’ll get. But I promise everyone of you that you won’t make it out of this alive.”

“And I promise you this that we’ll be the victorious ones, and this won’t be a fight, but a slaughter.” Time Red said.

--------

So there you have it.

It's the Timerangers vs Ransik with Nadira, Frax, Gluto, and 20 Cyclobots.

Note: I will post videos of the Timerangers and Ransik under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.50 Total Combined Score
9.50 / 2 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Ransik: 1
Mirai Sentai Timeranger: 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't get to this in time, but really good set up and continuation. I like how the zombie rangers got out of their situation. Now we have more opportunity for the story to continue.

The sentai win is not unexpected though. Glad they get some love.

Looking forward to the next one.

• Like 1