Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 15800 The Deadly Vipers Assassination Squad vs. The Expendables

Boratz

Sitting in his cottage, Bill was enjoying a glass of warm tea while reading through a novel. The cottage filled with the essence of the tea as soft music played in the background. Each one of his ladies were some where in the world, pulling off jobs that few would never begin to dream of. Even his own brother went on assignments that would seem near impossible for many in the world. His team of assassins, his vipers had some of the most intense training known to man. They were vicious and stealthy in the ways of the most dangerous snakes on the planet. He lead his Deadly Vipers Assassination Squad as their handler. As he sat reading through his novel, he knew that his squad was out in the world doing what they do best. A smile formed across his face as he heard a faint noise from behind. 

"It is not wise to sneak up on a Snake Charmer." Bill said as he flipped the pages of his book.

Standing at the doorway of the cottage was a man in a suit. He slowly made his way into the room and sat at a chair in front of the leader of the Deadly Vipers. The man glanced at the book Bill was reading from and then at the glass of tea that he was drinking from. Before walking into the room, he could not see any weapons in the room itself and Bill did not appear to have any on him.

"If it is a weapon that you are looking..." Bill said with a smirk. "I don't know need one for... CIA?" Bill closed his book and glanced into the agent's eyes.

"Is that right?" The agent said with a half smile.

"What can I do for you.... Agent?" Bill asked as he kept his gaze.

"Mr. Church... You can call me Mr. Church." Church responded as he glared at Bill.

"Well then, what can I do for you, Mr. Church?" Bill asked with a chuckle.

"I need your team for a job." Mr. Church said as he looked over and reached into his coat pocket. He put a drive onto the table in front of Bill. 

"What kind of job?" Bill asked as he reached for the drive and started looking it over.

"With your Squad's speciality, you should already know that answer." Mr. Church replied with a smirk.

"Last person that was sarcastic with me ended up scattered through the China sea. Please don't mock me again." Bill said calmly as he glared into Church's eyes with a stern look.

"Fair enough... We hired a team not long ago. Without getting into specifics, they did some things that my people are not too happy about." Mr. Church said as he leaned back in the chair.

"You want them gone?" Bill asked.

"I want them DEAD!" Church responded.

"We can do that. What can you tell me about these people?" Bill asked as he glanced over the drive in his hand.

"Each one is different. Military training from different parts of the globe." Mr. Church responded.

"Shouldn't be an issue." Bill said as he glared at Church. "I will look over this and then send you our price." Bill said as he slipped the drive in his pocket.

"Price?" Church asked as he squinted his eyes.

"Yes. My team will each receive compensation for this job and as you are coming to me, I will decide the price." Bill responded.

"Fair enough." Mr. Church responded as he started to walk away

"Oh and one more thing, Mr. Church." Bill said as he glared at the CIA officer

Mr. Church stopped and glanced back. "What's that?"

"If you ever come to my home again uninvited, I'll kill you." Bill said with a small smile.

Mr. Church shook his head and walked out of the cottage. Bill shook his head and took out his phone. He dialed his brother's number and waited as his phone rang a couple of times.

"Yeah?" Budd answered.

"Collect the ladies. We have a job. We ALL have a job." Bill said as he reached into his pocket and took out the drive.

BURMA

A convoy of enemy troops drove through what almost appeared to be an abandoned town. As the convoy continued to drive, one of the vehicles at the very front exploded. Suddenly, all the vehicles came to halt and the ruthless forces scattered throughout the area. As they started opening fire in every direction, their leader screamed for them to secure their transport truck. Knowing that it held hostages that would bring a high ransom, they needed to make sure they were safe. Another one of their vehicles at the back exploded and suddenly the enemy troops were being gunned down by unseen force. The leader tried shouting out orders but his men were falling in every direction.

The smell of gun fire filled the air and black smoke covered the world around. The enemy leader could faintly see his attackers and tried shooting back at them. As troops were falling quickly, he tried to get his remaining men to retreat to the nearest building. There were about a dozen of his men left and he knew they had to do something if they were going to survive. They had lost control of the truck containing the hostages and knew that if they were going to have a chance at survival, they would have to get them back. The enemy leader order three of his men to run to the truck containing the hostages and they quickly started to run through the smoke. Before they could even get close to the truck they were gunned down.

Shots started coming through the windows and more of the leader's troops were taken out. An explosive then shot into the building and the remaining troops leaped outside of the building. The leader watched as his remaining men were shot down and slowly stood up to his feet. He shot out into the smoke as he backed into an alley. The enemy leader turned around and saw a man with black body armor in the alley way. The man was wearing a dark beret and glared at the enemy leader. The enemy leader spit out at the man and quickly lifted his rifle to shoot him down. Quickly, the man in body armor took out a revolver and shot down the enemy leader. 

As the enemy leader's body fell back onto the ground; one of the other mercenaries in black body armor ran into the alleyway. The other mercenary also had a dark beret on his head and glanced down at the enemy leader and then back up at the mercenary that had shot him down with a revolver. A small smirk formed across his face as he glanced at the mercenary with the revolver.

"Huh always have to have a showdown with the big bad boss." Lee Christmas quipped as Barney walked up to him.

"It always lines up that way!" Barney replied with a smile as he walked out of the alleyway.

Lee Christmas turned around and followed the Expendable's leader into the street. There were bodies of fallen enemies all throughout and the smoke started to fade away. Barney let out a sigh as he glanced in all directions. He watched as the rest of his team came out into the open. 

"Hostages?" Barney asked as he watched Toll Road and Gunner walking towards him.

"Safe and secure. Caesar is gathering them now." Christmas responded. 

"Get 'em in the truck! We'll get 'em to the airfield!" Barney responded as most of his team gathered around him.

TOKYO, JAPAN

The Snake Charmer stood before his Vipers as they sat around a table. Budd was sitting off to himself and was getting a cigarette ready to light. Vernita and O-Ren sat at the opposite end of the table while Beatrix and Elle sat closest to Bill. Bill threw several files across the table and stood back as the ladies reached for the papers.

"Why are we here, Bill?" Beatrix asked as the rest of the ladies looked over the files.

"Our next assignment." Bill responded as he gazed into Beatrix's eyes.

"Our?" Elle asked as she glanced at the rest of the Vipers and then glared at Bill with her one blue eye.

"Yes... The Central Intelligence Agency is actually hiring us discretely for this one. Huh These are not your typical idiot criminals. They call themselves the Expendables." Bill responded. 

"CIA? These guys must be some dangerous sons of bitches." Vernita said sarcastically as she looked over the photos of the team.

"They are. That is why were are all going on this one." Bill said as he glared at Vernita.

"What did they do?" Beatrix asked.

"Didn't ask and not planning too." Bill replied as he glanced over at his love.

"Where are these ass holes now?" O-Ren asked.

"Intel that was provided says that they are doing a job in Burma. They were rescuing a group of missionaries that were captured and are supposed to be taking them to an airfield in Thailand." Bill replied.

"Let me guess... We are going to meet them at the airfield." Budd said as he took a puff of his cigarette.

"That is correct." Bill responded as he glanced at his brother.

"What of the missionaries?" Beatrix asked. 

"Target practice." Elle said sarcastically under her breath

Bill did a quick glance at Elle and then gazed at Beatrix. "Our objective is the Expendables. Do your best not to make a mess of things, but remember we do whatever it takes."

Somewhere between Burma and Thailand

The Expendables stopped their truck at a small village to fuel up their vehicle. They looked over the missionaries and made sure that each of them were alright. Most of the missionaries had cuts and bruises, but they were fine for the most part. They were just shaken to their core and ready to be home. The team gathered food and water in this village, Barney saw someone that he easily recognized walking along the outskirts of the village. The Expendables leader let out a grunt as he walked out of the village and toward the man that he had known for several years.

"What are you doing here, Trent?" Barney asked as he gritted his teeth.

"Big Barney Ross!" Trent said as he put a cigar in his mouth.

"Answer the question." Barney ordered.

"Dunno... Professional courtesy or maybe just feeling as if I owed you one." Trent responded as he blew out a puff of smoke.

"Trent, what are you doing here?" Barney hissed as he glared at Trent Mauser.

"Huh... alright but this makes us even... That CIA officer that hired you a while back. He is disappointed with your results from that job in the jungle. He has put a price out on your head." Trent responded.

"What?" Barney asked as a stunned looked formed over his face.

"He asked me but I declined. I owed you that much!" Trent replied.

"Thanks!" Barney said as he shook his head.

"Wanted to give you a heads up. He hired a team. Some assination squad or another. They call themselves the Deadly Vipers or some shit." Trent said. 

"I've heard of 'em." Barney said as he looked off in the distance.

"Like I said, call it professional courtesy. From what I hear, Church had knowledge of your mission here. You may expect a run in with them at that airfield you are going too." Trent replied as chomped down on the end of his cigar.

"Any chance you'd help us out?" Barney asked with a smirk.

"Don't count on it! I'm not looking to make enemies with a bunch of ninja women assassins!" Trent said with a smile. "I've warned you and now we are even!"

"Thanks Trent." Barney said as Trent started walking off.

Barney glanced back at his team and saw them loading the missionaries back into the truck. He took a deep breath as he went to brief them on what he had just heard.

Thailand Airport

The Deadly Vipers took their positions in the airfield. The airfield almost appeared to be abandoned which they believed would make things easier for them as they would be able to take out the Expendables with ease. From a distance, Budd saw that a truck was approaching, and O-Ren had a sniper rifle trained on the truck. She was about to squeeze trigger at the driver, but Budd roared for her to stand down. Through binoculars, he could tell that the driver was not one of the Expendables. Suddenly, several vehicles started exploding throughout the airfield and smoke bombs were going off in every direction. A smile formed across Bill's face.

"They know we are here!" Bill told his team.

Meanwhile

The Expendables team made their way into the airport. Barney had warned his team of what they were about to face, but even then they knew that this was a threat that none of them had ever faced. Even if they succeeded in taking out this squad of assassins, the CIA had still declared war on them.

Hope you all enjoy and as always sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors that may be in here

Teams Vipers consist of:

Bill

Budd

Beatrix Kiddo

Elle Diver

O-Ren

Vernita Green

Expendables consist of:

Barney Ross

Lee Christmas

Hale Caesar

Toll Road

Gunner Jensen

Yin Yang

While I'd say this goes to the Expendables, I'm actually voting for the Vipers here. Bill and The Bride would be the last one's standing on their side, but they would win it for their team.

Fun idea for a match, Boratz.

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

While I'd say this goes to the Expendables, I'm actually voting for the Vipers here. Bill and The Bride would be the last one's standing on their side, but they would win it for their team.

Fun idea for a match, Boratz.

Thanks Russ

Yeah I feel like I would agree with Bill and Bride being the last ones standing out of the DVAS. If it was hand to hand, swords, knives then maybe a little closer for the rest of the team

Even then I don't know how well the Bride is at firefights. I know she is proficient in firearms but in a battle such as this. I honestly don't know. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
3.00 - SSJRuss

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
7.00 Total Combined Score
7.00 / 2 = 3.50 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
The Deadly Vipers Assassination Squad: 2
The Expendables: 3