Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 15748 Master Vile vs. Lord Zedd

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 12

--------

Previously: The Original and Time Force Rangers were watching the fight between the zombies and Ransik's forces, until they discovered Kimberly had become a Mutant Ranger, and was in a losing battle against the Zyurangers. Before the Zyurangers could finish the Pink Ranger off, she was teleported away to the Command Center. The Zyurangers were about to search for the Command Center, until they were encountered by a mysterious Power Ranger that goes by the name of Lord Drakkon. It turned out Drakkon was a Evil Ranger from another universe that hunts down Power Rangers from other worlds. He wanted the zombie outbreak gone before it causes him any problems, along with stealing the Zyurangers’s powers. But the Zyurangers refused to give up their powers, and got into a fight with the Evil Power Ranger. 

--------

Note: This takes place during the fight between Drakkon and the Zyurangers in Part 11.

--------

Inside the Moon Palace, the Chamber of Command had become a war zone. Squatt, Baboo, and Finster were peeking though the hallway, watching in fear as their masters were fighting the zombies.

Rita Repulsa was using her staff to fire bolts of energy at Spider-Man. However, the zombie was able to dodge each of her attacks. “Hold still, and let me zap you like the bug that you are!” Rita yelled as she kept on firing at Spider-Man.

After dodging the last bolt, Spider-Man stuck to the ceiling. “I have a better idea. Why don’t you stop shooting, and let me take a bite out of you.” He told the witch. Rita yelled in rage as she fired another shot from her staff, only for Spider-Man to dodge it once again.

The Zombie Frankenstein tried to grab Master Vile, but the alien keeps teleporting out of the monster’s reach. Master Vile got behind Frankenstein and uses his staff to fire an energy bolt at the zombie’s back. Frankenstein roared in rage as he turned around to attack Master Vile. But Vile fired a beam from his staff that sent Frankenstein flying, and crashing through Zedd’s throne. “Foolish monster. You’re no match for Master Vile.” The father of Rita said. While Frankenstein was getting up, Master Vile fired an energy bolt up at the ceiling. There was an explosion, followed by rubble coming down from the ceiling. Frankenstein roared as he got buried in the rubble.

Lord Zedd and Goldar were sword fighting with the Z-Staff and the Sword of Power. After Zedd blocked a hit from the sword, he went behind Goldar, and put the staff in front of the zombie’s neck. Lord Zedd had locked Goldar between his staff and body. Goldar tried to free himself, but his ex-master had a tight grip on him. “Give it up, Goldar! Dead or alive, you should have known better that you were no match for me. I’m stronger and smarter then you.” Lord Zedd told the zombie.

“You maybe stronger then me. But smarter?” Goldar used the Sword of Power to stab into his own chest, that came out of his back, and cut into Lord Zedd’s chest. “I don’t think so.” Goldar said, with Lord Zedd crying out in pain. Lord Zedd backed away from Goldar, which allowed him to get the blade out of his body. Goldar pulled the sword out of his body, and turned around to see Lord Zedd down on his hands and knees.

“Such a shame that this is how it ends, my lord. But if it makes you feel any better, I will always remember you at the bottom of my stomach.” Goldar was going to use the Sword of Power to cut off Zedd’s head. But Lord Zedd used the Z-Staff to fire lighting which sent Goldar flying, and made the zombie lose his grip on the sword.

Spider-Man was able to dodge another one of Rita’s attacks, but he got hit by Goldar, and the two zombies slammed against the wall. Master Vile stood next to Rita as they watched Spider-Man and Goldar getting back up. Master Vile used his mouth to unleash a red wave of energy at the two zombies. “What’s happening?!” Spider-Man yelled as his and Goldar’s bodies were getting hard to move. Within seconds, their bodies were turning into stone.

“NO! This can’t be ha....” Goldar didn’t finish yelling as he and Spider-Man were now statues.

“That takes care of them.” Master Vile said.

“Are they dead? Well the dead that doesn’t move?” Rita asked.

“No. The only thing I did was made them prisoners of their own bodies. However, there is still a chance that they could get free.” Master Vile said.

“Then I say we turn these statues into sediment. What do you say, Zedd? Zedd?” Rita looked for her husband and found him down on the floor with his hand on his stab wound. “ZEDD!” Rita ran to Lord Zedd’s side. “What Happened?! What’s Wrong?!”

“Goldar.... He stabbed me in the chest... His blood was on the sword.” Lord Zedd said feeling sick.

“Rita, get away from him!” Master Vile pointed his staff at Lord Zedd.

“NO!” Rita used her body as a shield to protect her husband.

“Rita! He’s been infected! It’s only a matter of time before he turns!” Master Vile yelled.

“We can still save him! There has to be a spell that can cure him! We can lock him up in another dimension, until we can find a way to help him!” Rita yelled.

“This is Zedd, we’re talking about! He’ll find a way out! We need to destroy him while we still have a chance! Now move aside!” Master Vile yelled.

“No! If you want to kill Zedd, then you have to do it over my dead body!” Rita yelled.

“That can be arranged.”

Before Rita knew it, lighting came bursting out of her chest, and hit against Master Vile, sending him slamming against the wall. Rita fell to the floor, and coughed up blood. She saw Lord Zedd rise back up, and noticed his red skin had faded out. “Zedd?” Rita asked.

“Sorry dear, but I saw the perfect opportunity to attack your father. But don’t worry, as soon as I am done with him, I’ll make you like me.” The now Zombie Zedd said to his wife.

Rita could no longer breathe and everything went black before her eyes as her life came to an end.

Master Vile was mixed with both shock and anger at what he had just witnessed. “Damn... Damn You, Zedd!”

“What’s wrong, Vile? I thought you hated your daughter?” Lord Zedd asked.

“She may have been a spoiled brat, but she was my blood! I will make you pay!” Master Vile yelled.

“Ah! You don’t know how long I have wanted to kill you. Every since you came here to conquer a planet that was rightfully mine, I wanted you gone. Since you were the father of my wife, there was nothing I could do. But now there is nothing holding me back. I will enjoy eating every last piece of you.” Lord Zedd said.

“Becoming a zombie must have made you much dumber then before. Did you forget that I am much more powerful than you?” Master Vile asked.

“You maybe more powerful, but I have this.” Lord Zedd used his staff to fire lighting that grabbed the Sword of Power, and brought the weapon to his other hand. “With the Sword of Power, I am more powerful than before.”

“That butter knife will be no match for my power. On the bright side, I now have a reason to destroy you.” Master Vile said.

Squatt, Baboo, and Finster were shocked by what they had just saw.

“This is bad. Lord Zedd is a zombie.” Finster said.

“Don’t worry. Master Vile is much more powerful.” Baboo said.

“Yea, Master Vile will save us.” Squatt said.

The three aliens heard some kind of sound, and looked to see Frankenstein bursting out of the rubble. Frankenstein let out a roar and looked around the room. He then spotted Squatt, Baboo, and Finster in the hallway. "Frankenstein wants fresh meat!" The zombie yelled. The three aliens yelled as they ran out of the room with Frankenstein chasing them; leaving only Lord Zedd and Master Vile in the Chamber of Command.

--------

So there you have it.

It’s Master Vile vs Zombie Lord Zedd with the Sword of Power.

I will post a video of the Sword of Power under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

If anyone wants more information on the Sword of Power, here is a link to it:
https://powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_Power

Sorry I missed this one. Glad you found a way to continue. I really like this match, certainly a 5 star. I was surprised to see the trio win, though I guess they lost in the end now that Zedd is a zombie and Rita will likely be one too.

Vile could probably win this fight so I'm not mad at the results.

• Like 1