Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Match 13644 America (Alfred F. Jones) and China (Wang Yao) vs. Britain/England (Arthur Kirkland) and Russia (Ivan Braginski)

Guest KibaxHinata

Guest KibaxHinata

THE MARCH CHALLENGE: GO, TEAM HERO!

(Read First)

It seemed like another day for the Nations. Another failed meeting. As Germany rubbed his temples, he heard a familiar annoyance approaching, "Germany! Germany! I was about to get some pasta, you want to come with?" asked Italy. While the two were friends; Germany always felt that he was protecting the idiot since World War II. "Nein. I'm going home to sleep off the idiots I'm forced to deal with." He replied. Italy instantly seemed worried. "Germany, that doesn't include me, does it?" he asked.

Germany stood quiet for a few seconds before finally replying. "N... Its hard to say. You're incompetent, but compared to the rest? You're a good friend Italy." He responded, not facing him. The Italian smiled and ran over, "Thanks Germany." He said eccentrically. The German never could figure out what was wrong with his friend, but in a way, it seemed better that way.

It didn't seem bothersome until he heard another familiar voice. A loud and irritating one. "Hey, Germany! Italy!" it shouted. As Germany turned, it was who he feared; America. "Dudes, whats up? I was just talking to Britain and he said that he wants the others from Europe to visit him for something secret, naturally, I'm not part of Europe but I thought you may be interested." He said. The two glanced at America, "That's odd. Normally Britain isn't secretive, especially since he raised you." Germany reminded.

"Yeah, I know, but hey, he wanted to see you so I got you! He said meet him at his home tomorrow, no later than 8!" America responded, walking past. Germany and Italy looked to each other, "Germany, what do you think it'll be?" he asked. Germany stood quiet, "I don't know. But if it doesn't involve that Dummkopf America than we might get something done." He replied. "Anyway, lets follow through. You remember where Britain lives right?" asked Germany. "Yeah! I'm not that stupid Germany!" Italy replied in his happy-go-lucky tone. Germany sighed, "Very well. Then we'll part ways here, just don't be late." He reminded.

~~America's residence, 7:45 PM~~

"I don't get it either Japan," America said over the phone, enjoying a cup of coffee as he played video games. "Maybe it's a surprise party? Britain normarry never invites just the European Branch." Japan replied, slightly concerned. America just laughed, "Don't worry too hard on it dude! I'm sure its nothing too serious!" he responded in his usual hyper tone.

Japan sighed and nodded, as if he was really talking to him. "If you say so America. Just prease keep an eye out. You'rr never know if theres something suspicious going on." He stated in a worried yet serious tone. America stood quiet for a few minutes and smiled, replying with his usual optimistic voice. "No problem. We watched each other's backs for awhile now. I know I can at least trust you Japan."

Japan smiled faintly, just hearing America say that somehow made him feel... calmer.

~~Britain's House, 11:45 PM

The EU Nations gathered together at Britain's house; meeting at his Round Table; all curious as to what Britain was going to announce. "Did anyone have at least an educated guess?" Austria asked; clearly annoyed. He looked around at the others; Hungary was standing behind him, Greece was sleeping, again; Switzerland and Liechtenstein were sitting next to each other; the young Liechtenstein keeping an eye on the rifle carrying Switzerland. France was, as usual, holding a rose as if he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Turkey was eyeing Greece, seemingly more enraged why his "rival" was sitting near him, let alone in the same room.

Germany was sitting across from Italy; the pasta lover humming to himself as his brother sat next to him, glaring daggers at Germany. That's when everyone started to feel a chilling aura; not from each other, but from Britain as he walked in and sat at the front most part of the Round Table.

"Thank you all for coming..." Britain proclaimed softly. The other Nations were worried. Something felt off by his tone. "I'd hate to say this but, my boss and America's boss. Despite over 100 years of friendship... Decided to kick off the worst case scenario. We're going to war with America." He stated.

The other Nations dropped their mouths or just stared in shock. Without hesitation; Germany slammed his hand on the desk and stood. "Just like that Britain!? Why would you announce it to us? Especially when all of us are allied with America!?" he shouted. Britain had tears in his eyes as he remembered raising the young America.

From seeing the young Nation become his own powerhouse. No matter how he felt, he always loved America like a kid brother. Very few Nations felt it; but they knew that Britain was ready to break down in front of them.

"I'm not asking for you to pity. Or to join me. Just please, warn America. I. I don't want him to know about this before its too late!" he yelled, with that, Britain broke into tears. The other Nations stood quiet, but knew deep down what they had to do. America was an idiot yes, but his heart was always in the right place. By now, a mercy kill seemed to be the best option.

As the others left; Britain continued to weep, a familiar voice chuckled behind him.

"That wasn't so hard dah?"

"You... You're a damn monster Russia." Britain hissed, turning to face the man and his sisters pulling the strings.

"Now, Sir Britain, I'm not a monster. The Cold War just never ended. And I lost everything when the Soviet Union collapsed." Russia replied with his usual sadistic smile. "My boss told me this was the best way to restore the Soviet Union. And you know we have enough dirt on you and the others to get what we want. Now, what say you?" Russia asked coyly.

Before Britain could speak up, Belarus stared him down. "Don't you reply to my big brother you terrible chief!" she barked. Britain couldn't take these two on. At least not without back up. "America.." he thought. "Please be safe!"

~~THREE DAYS LATER; 4:21 PM

America lost it all. When he saw the British Air Force overhead; he assumed it was Britain coming for a visit. Now, it was all a warzone. The EU attacked the United States and took over in a manner of weeks. America himself barely escaped; hiding out with China. Canada, Japan, and Cuba were there with him. The war quickly spread to the northern and southern countries quickly.

"I'm sorry to drag you guys into this." America said, angry. "It okay, they won't figure you to be here." China said, offering him a bowl of barbequed pork. America shook his head. "Mr. America-" Japan tried to say. America began to weep; remembering the times he spent with Britain.

"Dammit Britain." He wept. He was betrayed, not just by Britain, but by the EU as a whole; this included the United Nations. "Guys, I don't want to do this. But. Please, help me take back my home. I'll take care of Britain." America said.

China looked at America. "To be honest. I always wanted to be one who defeat you. But, I always wanted revenge for Opium War as well. You can count on me!" he said.

"I don't even like you. But, I won't let these European guys beat up MY country! Count me in!" Cuba said boastingly.

"You can always count on me, Mr. America." Japan said warmly.

"I'll help, after all, we're brothers." Canada stated, smiling.

America looked to them all and smiled. "China, Japan, get the others of ASEAN to listen! Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, all of them! Cuba, Canada, you guys back me up! We're team Hero! And I promise. We will win!!" he yelled.

RULES

*This will be America, China, Japan, Cuba, Canada, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, and Vietnam versus the entire European Union (with exception of Switzerland and Liechtenstein) who are aided by Russia and Belarus from behind the scenes. The actual Nations will serve as Generals at least until they are needed.

*The battle will go until one side surrenders.

*Team Hero is unaware of Russia and Belarus

*The weapons will include Modern day weaponry (modern tanks, jets, etc.) but not include nuclear and chemical weapons.

Learn More About

America (Alfred F. Jones)

Read more about America (Alfred F. Jones) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Studio Deen Links: Wikipedia Hetalia wiki AnimeList

China (Wang Yao)

Read more about China (Wang Yao) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Funimation Links: Wikipedia Hetalia Wiki myanimelist

Russia (Ivan Braginski)

Read more about Russia (Ivan Braginski) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Funimation Links: Wikipedia Hetalia Wiki Animevice

Britain/England (Arthur Kirkland)

Official Site: Funimation Links: Wikipedia Animevice Hetalia Wiki