MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 4494 Dean Winchester vs. Samhain

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

The Road So Far

For some who have experienced war there is an inescapable pain that latches on to the back of you soul. This pain is dreadful, it is painful. All the worst memories of war will never escape you, for they are apart of that person. There are many wars, but there is war that never ends. A war between humanity and the very things that hide within the shadows. Some who have fought in this war have tried to escape, but it is said once your in there is no going back. The people who live the normal lives do not know of the world within their own. The people that do know will always be cursed no matter what. Some believed the war ended when the Devil himself was put in his cage along with his Brother, but this just made the world worse. Hell does not have a leader, the demons just simply walk the Earth no more intentions. They spread fear and torment where ever they can, and spread the brutality that they had experienced while locked away in the Pitt. Their only hope for victory was locked away once again, and war torn Earth still continued to thrive with humanity. The only thing left for the evils Hell is vengeance on those who destroyed all hope for victory. Back to what I saying though; how can a warrior, who has lived a life of war, live a life that is normal? A warrior who died for his family and lived for his family. How can he live without anyone in his family left? How can he live the normal way, when the only way he knows to live is hunting? He made a promise to his brother. He made a promise to the only family he really knew....

Now

"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart", the man at the front said. Dean just simply passed him, trying to ignore him. He noticed this guy had a metal hand. He thought that was weird, but in his life he had seen much weirder. Lisa told him to pick up Frosted Flakes and 2% milk. Dean thought it was funny, because he never did any of this stuff before. When he wanted cereal he just picked up a box of whatever he saw, as well as milk, but he really never ate a normal breakfast. He and his brother traveled everywhere together, and now Dean didn't have his brother. He wasn't even traveling anywhere. He went with Lisa to the little league football games and had dinner with Lisa and her son, Ben. Dean used to hunt down monsters, now he is searching for a simple cereal brand. It seemed like there were hundreds or even thousands to Dean. He just looked down at the piece of paper given to him and would glance at all the boxes. Flashbacks started to race through his head. He remembered when he could make homemade flamethrowers and explosives, but he couldn't find a simple box of cereal. Finally, he saw the name Frost Flakes, along with the tiger on the front. He picked it up and gazed over it. "Frosted Flakes. Got it", Dean said to himself as he threw the box in the cart. He started pushing the car and once again looked over the list. "Apples, sugar, flour, milk, pie crust", Dean said to himself. Dean got all the ingredients and headed on to his new home. Lisa put everything away and Dean sat back in a chair. He had a beer in his hand and glanced at the TV. Ben was watching cartoons and Dean just smiled. He remembered when Sam used to watch cartoons. Dean opened the beer and took a sip. He leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.

The sweet smell of apple pie filled the house. Dean's eyes opened wide as he pushed himself forward. He loved that smell. Dean rose up to his feet and started walking toward the kitchen. Lisa just took the apple pie out of the oven and then she looked over at Dean. "Hmmm you got up just on time", Lisa said calmly. "I guess I did", Dean replied. Ben, Lisa, and Dean sat around the table. They were eating dinner and then for desert ate a slice of pie. This was his new life now and he loved it, but it did come with depression. He still had that feeling of dread within him. He was living a wonderful life, and Sam was locked away with two pissed off archangels and a half brother. He often had nightmares at night, thinking about what Sam was going through, but every time he woke up Lisa was there. As they sat around the dinner table Lisa started talking, "This Saturday the McCoys' are throwing a barbecue. I said we'll be there with some fruit salad". "That's sound's good", Dean responded. "Hey, I almost forgot to tell you, there was some guy who came earlier. He wore a light brown trench coat and a suit underneath", Lisa said. "What?", Dean asked. "Yeah he said you were friends or something", Lisa replied. "Son of a bitch", Dean said under his breath. "What was that?", Lisa asked. Dean smiled and said, "Nothing". "So, who is he?", Lisa asked. "Who's who?", Dean replied. "You know who I'm talking about", Lisa said. "Just some guy I used to work with", Dean simply responded.

Later that night Dean stepped outside. He walked underneath a street light and started looking around. "Where are you, Cas? Where are you, you son of a bitch?", Dean spoke out. "Nice to see you again, Dean", Castiel said from behind. "Well if it isn't the new and improved X-Man", Dean said, "What are you doing here? How'd you even find me?". "I have my ways", Castiel said as he looked around the street. "Still doesn't answer my other question", Dean said with frustration. "Sam is out of the cage. He's been out for a long time. I just heard from other angels not long ago", Castiel replied. "What?", Dean asked. "I don't know when he escaped or if he was let out, but he is out", Castiel replied. "What do you me let out?", Dean asked. "God could have brought him back. He brought me back to life, so why wouldn't he bring back Sam? I do not know what happened. All I know is that he is back", Castiel replied. "Wh. Wh. Where? Why hasn't he tried communicating with me?", Dean asked. "I don't know", Castiel asked. "Bullshit", Dean replied. "I don't know, Dean. Since Michael and Lucifer were locked in the cage; Heaven and Hell have been in disarray", Castiel replied. "I thought you were the new sheriff", Dean said. "I was, but many angels and even archangels have started causing chaos. This world has not yet escaped the end", Castiel said. "What?", Dean asked. "Hell lost it's general, but the army is fighting without a leader. They want revenge. Mainly you", Castiel said. "Me? I thought I was hidden", Dean said. "You are, but it is only a matter of time. I will protect you the best I can, but you need to leave these people alone" Castiel said. "I won't I made a promise", Dean said. "Are you willing to let them die?", Castiel asked. Castiel vanished into thin air, and Dean was left there under the street light.

It was Saturday, the day of the barbecue. Dean thought a lot about what Cas said, he even thought about where Sam was. He considered leaving, but he didn't want to betray his brother. He couldn't leave his new life. As Lisa and Ben headed over to the McCoy house, Lisa told Dean to get the chairs out of the trunk. Dean walked over toward the back of the Impala and popped the trunk open. He reached in to get the folding chairs and then looked back to see that the trunk was empty. More flashbacks came into his mind. All those times he took weapons out of the trunk of the Impala, now there was nothing, but folded chairs. Dean started walking toward the barbecue. He had a smile on his face as he watched Ben and some kids playing football. He headed over toward Lisa and a group of neighbors. Dean became friends with his neighbors, something he was not used to, but once again this is his new life. As he and his neighbors laughed and cooked the barbecue, Dean realized he didn't want to go back to his old life. He loved Lisa and he loved the kid. He was happy now, and for the first time he felt like he wasn't cursed.

There was a scream that came from within the house. Before Dean could even react the house turned to flames. All the people at the barbecue were alarmed. Someone shouted for help, and Dean started to run toward the house. Suddenly, he saw something not to far away. It was an image that kept appearing. It was a spirit that was attacking the barbecue, Dean never saw a spirit do this before. "No", Dean said to himself. Dean ran toward a table and grabbed a salt shaker. He ran toward the spirit and threw the salt all over it. The spirit disappeared, but he knew there was something wrong. "Lisa! Ben!", Dean yelled out, but it was to late. There were pale skinned people with scars covering their faces attacking the people at the barbecue. Dean fought back with whatever he could, but these things were everywhere. "Zombies, spirits", Dean said, "Lisa! Ben!". Dean ran around looking for Lisa and Ben, but he couldn't find them. Suddenly, he saw their bodies on the ground. There was a young girl sitting over them. "Hey Dean", the girl said as her eyes turned black. "You little bitch!", Dean yelled. The girl stood up and raised her hand. Dean flew back into a wall and pinned against it. "You put my Father back in Hell, so you will be ripped apart limb from limb" the demon said with a smile. "Go ahead and just kill me, or I will just kill you", Dean said with tears running down his face. Suddenly, the demon's body lit up with a bright light and the girl's body fell to the ground. The zombies and spirits were turned into flames and Castiel stood in the center of the yard. "Cas", Dean said under breath. "We have to go Dean. Samhain has been risen", Castiel replied.

Castiel took Dean away from the carnage that was about to come. He took him to a room that Castiel created himself. It wasn't like the room the angels created before. Dean looked around and asked, "I thought Samhain could only be summoned on Halloween in what 2,000 years?", Dean asked. "Orignally, but Hell is much different since the defeat of Lucifer", Castiel replied. Dean looked around the room, and realized that it was not like the other  angels' room that he had been in before. This one was nearly like a hunter's room. It was an armory. All the weapons that Dean had in his Impala was now in this room. All the fake IDs and all the credit cards. "Some angels that I trust are bringing the Impala here", Castiel said from behind Dean. "What is this place?", Dean asked in shock. "It is a room that I created for your safety. It's your own personal armory", Castiel replied. "My armory?", Dean asked. "They're your weapons, Dean", Castiel answered. "I see that. What are you doing with them?", Dean asked. "It is like that saying: One man's trash another man's treasure", Castiel replied. "Are you trying to be funny? Why do you have them?", Dean asked. "Because war is not over. The demons are raising Hell on Earth, and the darkest angels are letting the world burn. I have trusted allies, but not enough to win the war. I knew I needed you", Castiel said. "I'm done", Dean said with a tear rolling down his face. "I rebelled for you. I became an enemy of Heaven to help you. I am just asking for your help", Castiel said with frsutration. "I can't. I just can't. Now bring back Lisa and Ben", Dean ordered. "I can't", Castiel replied. "Can't or won't?", Dean asked. "Won't", Castiel said as he walked closer toward Dean, "I warned you that the demons would kill them. I warned you that Hell was after you and you ignored me. If I bring them back they will be hunted just as you are right now. They will be tortured and burned alive. At least they are in Heaven now. They don't have to experience this Hell anymore", Castiel said in frustration. "Please. Please Cas", Dean said as he fell against a wall. Tears ran down his face and all he could think about was Lisa. "Please bring them back", Dean begged. "I am truly sorry, Dean, I am, but I will not allow them to be hunted down by Hell itself. Hell knows you weakness and it will tear you apart. You are my friend and I will not put you through that", Castiel said. "You son of a bitch", Dean said in anger. "Please forgive me", Castiel said. "If I help you. If this war ends, and I some how kill Samhain; will you bring them back?", Dean asked. There was a silence and then finally Castiel started walking toward a silver table. He picked up a gun and a knife separately. He turned toward Dean and put out his hands for Dean to take the weapons. Dean gazed over the gun and knife. He soon realized that it was both the Colt and Ruby' dagger. "As soon as this war is over. I will bring them back", Castiel said with a small smile. Dean closed his eyes and dropped his head. More tears started to run down his face, and finally he looked back up to see Castiel was gone. "Thanks Cas".

After opening the door he saw the Impala outside. It was time for the hunt to begin. He loaded the back of the Impala up with all the weapons in the room. As soon as he was finished he got in the driver's seat and looked at a picture of Lisa and Ben hanging from the rear view mirror. He even glanced back at that toy soldier in the ashtray that Sam put in there as a child. A thought went through his head. "As soon as I kill Samhain, I will find Sam", Dean thought. As he drove through the darkness of the night he headed for Cicero, Indiana. That is where Lisa lived, and that is where Samhain is. Several hours passed and finally Dean arrived in the broken town. He could tell that Hell had been through there, but he didn't care about the zombies or the spirits. Finally, he saw a gathering not far away. He stopped the Impala and started to load the Colt. He put Ruby's dagger in a holder and started to load up a sawed-off shotgun. After putting a large plastic bottle of Holy water in his jacket he got out of the Impala. He ran into an alley way, and started to hunt...

Dean Winchester - Has the Colt, Ruby's Dagger, a sawed-off shotgun, and Holy Water. He hasn't hunted in a long time, so he maybe rusty, but he is pissed.

Samhain - Has the same powers he did in Supernatural. He can raise zombies, spirits, and has a small group of demons under his command.

This looks like a typical day for Dean. Even though he's rusty, he should be able to get through, especially with the Colt in his hands.

P.S type down the characters you want to create if that option comes up in my General Discussion topic. The more people the more efficient the topic will be.

Guest Classic80s

Fantastic set up man! I'm personally more of a "Screenplay Format" type of guy over a "Novel Format", but this was just great!

Btw, I think Dean wins this.