Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 9063 Pokemon and Digimon vs. Marah and Miratrix

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Constantly pushed apart by its own internal forces and pulled back together by the force of its own gravity as it turned on its axis, the planet Rock Star was an oddity in the cosmos. Despite having an atmosphere similar to the Earth's, the planet's unstable nature made it unattractive to outsiders and while small plants did fine, native fauna were scare in number. Scientists of various fields had great interest in this natural wonder but to the commoner, the planet was an unremarkable afterthought, mostly remembered for the battle that took place on it between the forces of the invader Pix and the traveling hero Kirby, which was really just a detour on Kirby's campaign against Dark Matter.But now on Rock Star stirred those with ambition, which if fulfilled would give general consciousness much more to remember the planet by. They came in giant robots called zords, one pink the other purple, and they hauled a trailer behind them. The pilots' appearance was that of strangely dressed, blue eyed young women, thanks to exposure to humans, but by the standards of their species they were teenagers at best. Marah wore a hat embedded with two blue crystals that resembled the compound eyes of a fly, what looked like a red and purple sleeveless golf shirt, brown shorts, black opera gloves and black boots. Her sister Kapri wore a black hat with spikes on its ends and something resembling a sleeveless black leather top with pink pants, black opera gloves and black high heeled shoes. Her hair was long, pink and braided into two tails that hung down in the front.Earlier, on their home base the two had stood before the shadowy figures that were their parents. "How could you betray your uncle!" Dad screamed. "But, he betrayed us first!" Marah cried." "And uncle Kanoi was a fan of power rangers, he was nicer than uncle Lothor!" but dad was not having any of it. "I would have you thrown off this space station if not for your mother!" She also scolded them. "Your acts of goodness bring shame to our family. We sent you to your Lothor uncle this summer to teach you the art of planet conquering, not to uncle Kanoi! I care not for the capture of my sister's husband, but I do care for you working with power rangers, known defenders and heroes! If you are to betray family, make sure it brings you gain and does no favors to the righteous!"Their mother continued. "You father and I will be going on a raid but you two can't come. I've also removed all the money from your bank accounts. It will not be replaced until I have deemed you evil enough to use it wisely." "We worked hard...I worked hard for my..."Kapri tried to interject "And that is another reason why you will not have it back. I have not worked for anything that couldn't be taken by the force I command." said mom. "And don't go in our room!" added dad.Capable adults could have demanded their rightful earnings and moved out, but Marah and Kapri were not adults and did not yet have the strength to defy their parents. Still defiance burned within them. Even without money they vowed to cause an atrocity that would put their parent's raiding to shame. Not for pleasure or malice against any potential victims, but for recognition from family. With most people uninterested and its landmarks constantly shifting around the surface, Rock Star seemed as good a place as any to begin their plans without interruption. That it was often telescoped and probed was beyond their consideration and its history was unknown to them. Then there was that about Rock Star which was unknown to almost everybody...Jumping outside her Zord first was Karpi. Winds blew through the night and whipped up sand in her face. "This was supposed to be good times! I was going to show mom my PAM and all the music I pirated with it. Couldn't you have chose somewhere warmer and less sandy?" "Its my Personal Alien Manager too! And we can't waste money on AC or heater. A desert's changing temperature keeps my guppy comfortable for free." called Marah, as she cut her zord's engine. "I don't eat your fish, you keep your hands off PAM. That was our deal." said Kapri, producing a signed contract in one hand and waving it in her sister's direction. " Marah peered out of the zord. "You said that was uncle's birthday card!" she screamed. "And now you know about fine print, I could spend years on what you don't know." Kapri taunted. Before the contract faded away and she pulled what looked like a cell phone from her pocket. Marah scowled for a second before jumping in front of her sister, kicking up a cloud of sand."Gimme!" Marah commanded as she lunged for PAM. Seeing this, Kapri ran away while waving PAM. but then Kapri tripped and fell. PAM shook in her hands like it was getting a call and shined brightly, hurting the eyes of the sisters who had gotten used to the night and causing Marah to trip over Kapri. As the two's eyesight returned they panicked, seeing the sand sinking into a crater around them and tried to scramble out of it. "What did you do?" Marah asked. "I Dunno, I didn't mean to." Kapri whimpered. Behind, a necklace with a jewel shot out of the crater, into they sky and let off another blinding flash...which materialized into a gigantic golden eyed owl creature, bigger than either of their 180 ft tall Zords, which now looked distant.The owl lightly flapped its wings blowing sand all about as it hovered high above the sisters, who looked up at it and hugged each other in terror. It opened its beak and out came a foul smelling rumble. "WHERE AM I?" Marah and Kapri answered it with screams. "UGH..." The owl slowly descended to the sand and shrunk down, changing shape as it did so, now appearing as woman in black and purple yamabusi clothing. She had two sheathed swords on her belt and a knife holstered on her leg. She addressed them again and as she spoke the necklace fell around her neck. "I ask again, where is this? I know you understand me." "W-we don't know...don't eat us!" Marah cried. "I've never stooped so low as to eat another human, but I may have too. Is their more here besides desert?" "I didn't know owls were humans." Kapri whispered. "Wehavestuffinourtraileroverhere!" Marah blurted out and dashed off, leaving Kapri. The woman looked down at the now lone sister. "They're not. It took me long to obtain that power."Later, in the morning, the sisters had set a table and fixed eggs for their guest in the trailer. "...but don't call me Mira. By the way what is your ''evil'' plan and how do you plan to accomplish it with only two zords?" Miratrix asked. "Well," Marah began "We're making it up as we go along. But we have these to help." Marah and Kapri jumped to their feet, struck a pose and yelled "Kelzaks!"The three were surrounded by chattering, faceless humanoids holding ruby knives. "We can summon them anywhere we like!" Kapri boasted. Suddenly the sisters ducked as Miratrix punched a Kelzak across the room. "What else ya got!" Miratrix demanded. "Um..." Kapri pulled out their Personal Alien Manager. "We can call aliens with PAM." She hit a button and the phone folded out into a console with many alien symbols on it. "We're part of a notorious history of bad guys, most listen to us...hey!" Miratrix snatched it away. "Cute." She walked outside the trailer while plugging in coordinates. "Hey, wait!" The sisters rushed out too, to see she had transported in an army of ice people and reptiles who angry made accusations against each other. "SILENCE! CHILLERS, LAVA LIZARDS! YOUR MASTERS ARE DEAD, YOU WILL NOW SERVE ME OR BE DESTROYED!" Miratrix called out. "Hey Mira, I didn't know your necklace got cable!" Marah said rushing up. "...US, YOU NOW SERVE US!" Miratrix corrected herself. "And stop calling me Mira!" she directed at the sisters. "Just my full first name, that's all I ask." Miratrix looked at the jewel on her necklace as it showed the image of a boy in a cap palming a red and white ball. "So there are others on this planet. Your first mission will be to bring them to the trailer."Dawn tended to be pretty wherever, that was no different here, but it seemed to fade away too quickly to be natural. Hilbert adjusted the brim on his cap as he looked out into the sky. This looked too natural for the entralink and too unfamiliar for his region. Meanwhile, Cheren was more focused on the ground. Cheren adjusted his glasses and rubbed his eyes just to make sure he was seeing right. "Anyone familiar with this purple rock?" He called out motioning to the stone he was standing on. The other three could only shrug. "If anyone would know something like that it'd be you. Why?" asked Bianca. She was focused on her reflection in the pond, trying to make sure her hat looked nice but turned away thanks to ripples from Hilda's rock skipping."Well I've never seen it, but if I knew what it was and where it naturally occurred we could tell what mountain this is." he answered. "Our Pokémon don't seem familiar with the area, they haven't been able to find establishments and our transceivers aren't getting any signals. Those give you any idea where we are?" Hilda asked, holding a purple rock before skipping it across the pond. "No but there could be poisonous plants, or hostile Pokémon or..." Hilda walked up to Cheren and placed her hand on his shoulder. Two days max, we'll be missing persons, we just have to stay on this mountain and wait for pickup. We have Pokémon with us we'll be fine. Relax like they are.""Eww, don't they know the 80s are over?" Marah asked. She couldn't actually hear the teens the jewel showed her but she could see their clothing clear enough. "They look a little young to even know the 80s." Miratrax mused. "Karpi, hurry up and send the chillizards!" Karpi help up a hand to her sister. "I'm trying, its hard to do this on a planet that won't behave, there we go!" "Good, those two should be shot for wearing trucker caps over that hair! And he should be twice for that purse!" Marah said as she glared at Hilbert and Hilda. "Now I want these kids alive, for interrogation." Miratrix reminded her. "Whatever, Karpi gimme PAM!"A third party was to arrive on Rock Star. The only one arriving with a clue, but still hadn't planned for it. One was dressed in clip off shorts, gloves and goggles loudly colored red and blue. He had thought he was climbing the wall of a canyon, yet the as he pulled he found himself reaching through thin air. He felt he would fall but instead stood on solid ground, completely flat ground at that. The digital world never did make much sense. "I never expected the Death General's land to be so...white." Taiki muttered. "I excepted the ''Sun Wheel's'' domain to have some sun." added a brown haired girl in a purple skirt and white overcoat who carried a small television in her arms. "If you're using artificial light at least make it look sunny, and there are no wheels. Stick to the theme!" added Nene."He retreated, if this was a trap its was laid far too well for the Bagra army." said a blond haired boy in jeans and a blue jacket. "The general withdrew back to his lord's land where he belongs." Kiriha concluded. "I suppose we could have the entire coalition bombard the area, just to be sure. If nothing else it would keep Bagra inside its borders, maybe force them to give up the crown.""Its a wonder he ever became a general." Nene moaned. Her TV giggled. "I wouldn't mind bombarding the area, but I don't see anything but this area." chirped a little blue dragon that was following Kiriha. They all turned around but only saw endless expanse of white flat white ground under endless, empty white sky. "We haven't moved that far, maybe we stumbled into the digital world's debug room?" Taiki guessed. "Taiki, I think I found an enemy!" They all turned back around again and saw giant woman in white sitting on a throne on between four pillars where before was nothing. She held a small pink rabbit digimon in her fingers that tried to squirm away in vain and hovering above her was a cybernetic, three eyed demon with a cannon for its right arm and two navy blue wings. His cannon was pointed at the throne. "Took long enough to find these two, Taiki you should keep them in the xros loader." the giant said. "Are you Apollomon?" Taiki asked nervously. "I hope not, Apollo's a man's name! No I am something beyond your digimon, the empress of good magic. Tell Beelzemon to put down the shotgun, even if I wasn't your ally it wouldn't do anything." "Release him first." Beelzemon said. "Yeah sure." She dropped the rabbit who Beelzemon caught before swooping next to Taiki defensively. "Truth is, I've been trying to get you kids for days. This planet periodically breaks into pieces." she conjured an image of Rock Star. "These two, Kapri and Marah decide park a camper on it. Incompetents but they found Miratrix, who isn't. They're building an army and I thought you, with your coalition jumping around a fragmented digiworld, would be perfect. Well it turns out this place is outside Bandai's domain, so when I tried to send you the spell automatically called the closest equivalent in THAT domain, Pokémon trainers! I ask for child soldiers, I get cock fighters, go figure.""Pokemon, what kind of Digimon is that?" Taiki, Nene and Beelzemon all asked at once in different tones. "Different species, accent on the e. Their world is not at war so they aren't always prepared for it like you. All I ask is that you protect them while you defeat Marah, Kapri and Miratrix. I'll look for a way to send them back and you back to digiworld when you're done." said the empress. "What do I have to gain? Just send those two!" Kiriha protested. "Miratrix will move against Earth if not stopped! I'm doing you a favor too now get!" The empress commanded, causing the three generals and their digimon partners to vanish.The sunrise that had faded was in the sky again, something was definitely off about the passage of time, but he had not the time to think about it as he and his friends were being pursued by the chillers, lava lizards and a robotic clown. They had tried to explain themselves, having no idea what wrong was done, but their pursuers seemed past the point of talking. The trainers were wary to turn their Pokémon on people by habit, not knowing the true nature of the aliens but they hadn't yet adjusted to the high altitude and the terrain was hard to move through. It might need to be done. Hilbert unclipped a red and white ball from the back of his belt and turned to see the pursuers starting to swarm around Bianca. Her dress was not made for running up hill and she tripped. "Reshiram!" he called and threw the ball in the air. Hopefully the legendary dragon would send them running in fear..."Where did you get that clown?" Kapri asked. "Its a toy from the machine empire, sounds like scratching a chalk board but since our sound is broke its not a problem." Marah answered. "Oh no, I thought coming out here would get us away from this kind of thing!" she said as she saw Hilbert's pokéball release light that formed into a large angelic dragon.The empty ball bounced and returned to Hilbert, who calmly caught it, putting up a charade of confidence. Bianca looked up in wonder as the chillers backed nervously from her. "Hilbert, when did you get Reshiram?" she asked. > the voice echoed in all their heads, making them more fearful. "Way too hammy, its not supposed to be a comic villain." Cheren muttered. Hilda took the time to scan the ''men'' with her dex, it didn't seem like they had any Pokémon of their own to send out...Looking down at the dragon on her necklace Miratrix asked. "You have seen this creature before?" "Not exactly, but it looks like a Digimon, they happen when you don't delete your browsing history." Kapri answered before snatching away the Personal Alien Manager from Marah and yelling into it. "What are you idiots doing? Shoot at it before it evolves!"The only a handful of chillers were brave enough to attack Reshiram and were dismayed to see their shots of ice pass harmlessly through the dragon. This shocked all the trainers, who outside of the robot, thought they were just guys in makeup or something. One chiller was so scared that his aim was completely off, missing the large target by a large margin, hitting a rock. > came the voice again as the dragon slowly faded away and the rock did too, revealing the form of hunching black fox monster rubbing its snout where it was hit. > That may mean poison won't slow them down. Still he called his Crobat. "Joker!" It was risky with ice types around, but if they couldn't keep up with Alicia, they definitely couldn't touch him."Gannon! Randy!" Cheren called for his powerful fire type Emboar and crested bird Unfezant. He figured they couldn't do more damage to Gannon than his left overs couldn't repair and Randy, though risky could heal himself at will there were no Pokémon centers, so he wanted to cut back on healing items as much as possible. Gannon's fists burned as he punched the chillers and Randy lashed at the lizards with his talons. "Nightlight, Cyclops, use flame burst and light screen!" Hilda called out her ghostly fire type Chandelure, who's attack quickly spread through the chillers while her psychic Starmie started creating barriers to protect the other Pokémon, and more importantly their trainers, from attacks."Oh good, you got rid of that dragon!" The clown robot jumped out from behind a rock. He whirled a cane that sent out a shower of lightning, trying to shock all the trainers, but the electricity was all drawn to Bianca's Raichu. Sparky wasn't too pleased with what the robot tried to do and charged at it, enveloping himself for his volt tackle, which unexpectedly tore through the clown's bot's legs, causing it to fall over and explode and a startled Sparky to run back to Bianca."I hope the rest of these are robots too." Hilda said, noting the chillers where being melted by Nightlight and shattered by Gannon's strikes. The Lava lizards where proving more durable but started to retreat after the robot exploded. "To bad those things didn't say why they were attacking, but maybe I was wrong about staying here." Hilda said. "Well, like you pointed out, we didn't find any settlements, where did they come from?" asked Bianca. "They aren't too tough. Maybe we accidentally triggered something in the entralink? Though that wouldn't explain the location, lack of signals or lack of exit." said Cheren."Two days and we're on the missing person's list. We could move and meet back here later. But I think I'll send Alica and Joker to track those who ran off first." Hilbert said. Starmie began sputtering excitedly and darting around in the air. "What's with cyclops?" Bianca asked. "It thinks it detected a Latios." answered Hilda, but that only got her confused looks. "You know one of the legendary herd?...never mind"."This isn't going too well. Should we let the troops retreat or call in more?" asked Marah. "Hmm, which one makes him get big again?" Kapri asked in response. "Scroll of empowerment. Don't know if it works on robots though." Marah answered. Kapri muttered as she searched the console. "Scroll of empowerment..."Joker and Alicia were setting off after the lava lizards when an explosion from their previous battle ground caught their attention. From the smoke arose the clown robot, fully rebuilt about twenty five times larger than before. "Round 2 kiddies!" he taunted. "Oh crap, were did I put grass knot?" Hilbert asked out loud, frantically searching through his bag. Alicia tried to reassure her trainer. > "Is there anything left to track? I want you to keep look out if something tries to come down..." he trailed off as his attention turned to Lifeguard's low growl, which broke out into fierce barking. Cyclops flew close to its trainer and sputtered."In the distance they heard something thud like a falling tree and then heavy footsteps. They started to run for the hole but scattered as Stony the Steelix growled and slithered out to meet the source of the steps > Alica said. "You runts running away?" from clouds of smoke they could make out the figure of a large Theropod dinosaur. Who at the appearance of Lifeguard ran forward to confront with Stony. Coming clear into view, it was blue Ceratosaur with a helmet. He came face to face with Stony, who was only marginally longer than him. "Oh, this one's a little bigger than I guessed." he laughed. Normally they would have let their Pokémon distract the enemy, ran to safety and then recalled them. They stuck around because the dinosaur was talking...with its mouth, not telepathy like Alicia's. More shapes were in the smoke clouds, a giant metallic crocodile came into view next, then a giant, blue, armored bird with a blond boy riding on its back. They all checked their dex by reflex but none displayed any data. "Yeah they're smaller, but they're still huge!" Hilbert whispered. A tiny, blue dragon ran between the giants and waved to the trainers. The boy just looked down on them."Pokemon trainers?" he finally asked. "Yeah, so who are you?" Cheren replied. "Kiriha Aonuma. General of Blue Flare and your babysitter." "This is Mailbirdramon" he patted his ride, "Dracomon", motioning to the small dragon, "Greymon" to the theropod "and Deckerdramon" pointing to the crocodile. "A small but vital part of my army." "General, there is much love between them and their partners. Can you taste it?" Deckerdramon asked. Lifeguard bared her teeth at the crock while walking backwards to her trainer."He's younger than us, and a general?" Cheren whispered. "Hey we did see a Latios!" Hilda cried as she saw the shape coming through the smoke, but in clear view "...maybe not." the color was wrong and it was much more mechanical. Two children rode on its back. One pulling goggles from over his eyes when he noticed a break in the smoke. Then came charging through a small, red, bipedal reptile with a V on its head holding a retro-style microphone. "YOU, WANT TO KNOW DON'T YOU? THEN I'LL TELL YOU!" he cried. "This is Shoutmon of Xros Heart, you'll be hearing this a lot from him." Kiriha sighed. "HEY! I WAS GONNA TELL THEM!" Shoutmon roared. "Hi, I'm Taiki, Xros Heart's general." the boy with the goggles happily greeted. "Behind me is Nene Amano, Xros Heart's other general and hovering with us on it is Sparrowmon."Sparrowmon's resemblance to eon dragons was something Hilda noted to look into. Hilbert was also jotting down notes in a handbook. "Are they all blankmon?" Bianca asked. "Yeah" Taiki scratched his head. "Lazy programmer I guess." Nene added. Taiki continued with the introductions as yet more digimon came into the clearing. First a star shaped creature with sun glasses bounced in, surrounded by many bouncing multicolored guitar picks. "Starmon and the pickmons", a large white wolf, though its fur was now sooty. It had a drill in the middle of its forehead, two on each knee and a large one at the end of its tail. A small pink rabbit rode on its back. "Dorulumon? And Cutemon is the smaller one." A blue and red robot with the head of a horned beetle. "Ballistamon." And looking up at a falling feather from a winged humanoid. "Beelzemon...and...where are the monitamons?" By now the Pokémon had largely calmed down, but became agitated again as several short men with television moniters for heads came pouring out of the hole and disappeared into the darkness. "The monitamons, our spies and scouts." Nene said. "And this is a Xros loader." She said, holding out what looked like a lavender iPod. "They house our armies, their rations and allows us to travel between between zones." She finished."This planet is broken up into pieces you'll need us to cross between. Our mission is to defeat the forces of Miratrix and protect you, any more questions?" Taiki asked. "So these ''mons'' aren't like ours?" Hilbert asked. "We don't know much about Pokemon but Digimon are a different species from a different world." He said."I'm Bianca of Nuvema, and this is Hilbert and Cheren, also of Nuvema and she's Hilda of Nimbasa. Pleased to meet you." Bianca curtsied. "We carry the rest our teams in pokéballs. But we only carry six each...you have rations for twenty eight more?" Hilda asked. "Cause we're almost out."

The two player characters from the new Pokémon games and their rivals have teamed up with the generals from the new Digimon show to fight an army of power ranger villains.

The generals can use any Digimon that's been shown to be in their army up to whatever the most recent episode is. They can use any digi memories they want but have to wait 12 hours before they can use one more than once. The trainer's teams are more limited.

Hilbert has a Serperior, Simipour, Zoroark, Volcanrona, Crobat, and a Metagross.

Cheren has an Emboar, Liepard, Simisage, Unfezant, Muk, and a Shuckle.

Bianca has a Samurott, Stoutland, Simisear, Musharna, Raichu, and a Steelix.

Hilda has a Gigalith, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Beartic, Starmie, and a Salamence.

Marah is with her sister and they can both use their zords. They can also call on any monster that wasn't a reoccurring character during their season and use the foot soldiers from their season. With Miratrix, they have the foot soldiers from her season too and can call any alien that lives in Power Ranger world so long as they can get it to listen to them. They can also cause special monsters to grow in size after they are defeated by the mons. Miratrix can turn into a giant owl thing that shoots red lightning.

I apologize for any errors. The setup was getting too long so I just skimmed through it for spelling mistakes and hit send.