Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 7845 Korg vs. Doc Samson

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Samson had been following the events of Hulk and his Warbound coming to earth, taking over the city and extracting revenge on those that betrayed him. Samson had seen enough and knew he had to try to get through to Bruce the man inside the monster. It did not take long to find where the Hulk was as he was now the ruler of a major city. The hard part would be convincing him that what he is doing is wrong. Samson had always been a friend of Bruce and the Hulk but that is not to say they had not thrown down and had there share of brawls before. Samson just hope things would not degrade to that and that reason could get through to the Green Scar where everything else had failed.“Okay we can only take you this far. We cant take you into the city, his orders, and we sure as hell don’t want to piss him off anymore then he is already.”“Yeah about that. I’m not one hundred percent sure this is going to work so you might want to call in sick tomorrow. The city might not be here.”“Well let you down in that area there.”“No need. I can take it from here.” Samson opened the door of the helicopter and jumped out. He went into free fall rocketing down and impacting like a meteor. The pavement beneath him feet cracked and broken little pieces of what was road seconds ago coming down like a spring shower.“God I hate it when they do shit like that. These supers always say they want to be treated no differently then you and I, and they are just like us. Hey, I’m fine with that but just don’t jump the hell of a helicopter 400 feet in the air and break through the road I usually take to work in the morning and walk away without me think something just aint right.”“I know what you mean. Half of em freak me out just looking at there faces. Rock men guys made of fire…..giant green trolls, what the hell do they want us to think.”“Yeah book it out of here I got a bad feeling about this guys so called friendly meeting with big green.”“Hey he said he’s a doctor so who better to patch em selves up after they break all the bones in there bodies.”Samson walked most of the way into the city headed to the stadium which the Warbound had turned into a gladiatorial arena. He was in the lot looking at the structure. It had seen better days and had already had some action. Word is a few of the unlucky heroes have already battled a round or two in there and it was easy to tell.“Alright Samson get moving one foot in front of the other.”“How about a 180 and don’t stop till the sun sets.” It was not quite the welcome he was hoping for.“Listen I have to talk to Bruce.”“Bruce?”“Your Hulk…the Hulk….your leader. You know the big green guy that smashes things when he throws a temper.”“He aint taking house calls. Leave now or I will send you packing.”Samson paused. The smart thing would be leave but he needed, NO had to try to get through to the Hulk.“God….I’m really sorry bout this.” Samson landed an uppercut right to the jaw sending Korg up into the bright sky and plummeting down hard to the ground with a thud.“He seemed nice. Another time I would have taken a rain check. Hope he’s alright.”“Yeah,” Korg got to his feet. “Yeah I’m alright. Nice punch. You can throw em but can you take them?”Samson paused. “Is everybody a heavy hitter these days?”“Yep that’s about right. You guessed it, so here’s’ your prize.” A delivery van turned into a fast ball special collided with Samson causing a spark as the metal and Doc skidded down the parking lot. There was a loud explosion and flash of fire as the fuel went up like lights in times square. Samson kicked what twas left of the vehicle off him and got to his feet. Korg just stared at him.“Geez what is every body a heavy hitter these days. Is there anyone normal on the planet? We’re supposed to be the weird big tough…” Korg was tackled to the ground before he could finish the sentence. Samson was determined to get in as much as Korg was determined to keep him out.