Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 7842 Vin vs. Inigo Montoya

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Vin sighed as she opened the door to the flat she was staying at due to the rocky state of things with Elend, tired from a hard days work on Hugo's The Princess Bride adaptaion. She licked the light on and jumped back in surprise. A Steel inquisitor was in her house."Calm down Vin." She did a little, she knew that voice, Marsh."Marsh, it's nice to see you but how the hell did you get in here?" Marsh pointed to the spikes in his eyes."I could see the spare key under the mat kid," he said, "Now we need to talk about about this thing you've got going on with that Starkiller fellow.""There's nothing going on, just, tabloid grade rumors." Vin protested."I know a lie when I hear oneVin, even a white lie,you're attracted to him." Vin shrunk a bit but her eyes were defiant"So what if i am?" she asked."Vin those Sci-fi guys think they're better to us. because they got lasers and spaceships ad all that crap. They don't understand the majesty of magic or the beauty of simpler times. Breaking up with Elend is one thing, heaven knows half the crew don't approve of noblemen, but going for one of those high brow Sci-fi types? Kelsier may find okay buut he was always crazy, we've got to find you a respectable fantasy man before it's too late." Maesh said."Isn't it my buisness who I date Marsh?""Not when you got lightsabers in your house.""You went through my things?''Vin, the crew may have raised but we're still thieves, of course I did. You're coming with me and don't even try to fight it, you know I can moe fast thanks to my stolen Feruchemy." Vin slunk down in defeat.Half an hour later Ye Old BBQ Grill and Bar:"A Speed dating service? I can still rip those spikes out of you, you know.' Vin deadpanned."Ah but you wouldn't do that to me, a lot of these guys are single and looking for love and are better than some droid kisser." Marsh said. Vin struggled to get through each guy until finally she hard a voice with a Spanish accent."Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya, you did not kill my father and do not need to die." Oh the irony."Vin. My friend Date's playing you in Hugo's adaptation." she said."Did say Vin as in Vin of Mistborn, I thought you had a boyfriend, that Starkiller fellow." Inigo mused."Galen and I are just coworkers." Vin repeated out of reflex. Did everyone and their dog think they were dating."Ah I see, well that's just as well, a beautiful woman such as yourself, can far better than that. Starkiller is a coward who hides behind the Force because he lacks blade skills," Vin glaeed over at Marsh, she wanted to rip his back spike out and kill him right now, then she'd stab Inigo with it for insulting Galen. Unfortunately killing was banned here, "So you said Dante of Deil May Cry was playing me how's he doing, did he get the accent right?" Vin need to get out of her but that wouldn't be easy with Marsh around.Vin has twoo hours to escape without being caught by Inigo or Marsh.

Oho! This should be interesting. I'm gonna go with Vin here, if only because she's far more devious when she wants then Marsh. Who in this match, I see as the only one whose a real factor here. Inigo is gonna get outsmarted so fast.

Oho! This should be interesting. I'm gonna go with Vin here, if only because she's far more devious when she wants then Marsh. Who in this match, I see as the only one whose a real factor here. Inigo is gonna get outsmarted so fast.

Thanks for the comment.

Nice match Nesh.

I agree. Vin is more skilled than Marsh he might be stronger but with her smarts and skill she escapes. And Oh Inigo i see him as a none factor.

Guest tomisntblue

Sorry for not commenting. I see Vin won and rightfully so. She could easily hide herself from Marsh, I don't recall him being able to pierce copper clouds - not that she would need to burn metals for this escape. Vin has been a theif all her life, stealth is her thing, that's what's gonna get her out of this without anyone noticing.

Sorry for not commenting. I see Vin won and rightfully so. She could easily hide herself from Marsh, I don't recall him being able to pierce copper clouds - not that she would need to burn metals for this escape. Vin has been a theif all her life, stealth is her thing, that's what's gonna get her out of this without anyone noticing.

As an Inquistor he had the ability but yeah.