Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19475 Deadpool vs. Sephiroth

Repost

Originally posted by: CrazyKid

Set Up-Toronto Ontario Canada

Deadpool is hunting down a target when he notices a tall man with white hair and a sword who is having a confrontation with the cops and he pulls out his swords and kills the cops with one swipe from the sword cutting them in half. Deadpool impressed with what he say decides to confront the unknown swordsman.

Deadpool-Dude that was awseome i am very impressed with that and they were cops to.Wait dude that sword i remeber that sword from anywhere and that hair your from that game that i used to play everyday man your a legend and know where actually meeting.Sephiroth can i get your autograph.

Sephiroth-Just who are you and what do you want and where am im.

Deadpool-Who me im the merc with the mouth Deadpool know can i please get your autograph please.

Sephiroth-Look your're pissing me off know for the last time tell me where am im or else you will end up like these pathetic humans.

Deadpool-Man your're really an asshole and i dont like assholes.(In his head)-Im actually going to fight sephiroth after i kill him maybe i should take his sword as a token of him.Man this is gonna be awesome.

Sephirooth-So you rather die then give up information oh well its your funeral.

Deapool-Oh man this is gonna be great.

Deadpool has his twin katanas and both of his pistols and Sephiroth has his famous  ff7 sword.

14 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I assume this is before people knew how to differentiate power levels. Sephiroth clowns on Deadpool harder than he clowned on the Marvel Universe.

I believe it was, he was arguing the healing factor made it even... 

He was wrong and if anything would make it worse for Deadpool. It was a stomp then and its a stomp now.