Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19446 Robin (Tim Drake) vs. Link

Repost

Originally posted by: deojusto

Robin pulled up beside the worn farmhouse. The farmer was already outside.“Thanks for coming kid, the police wouldn’t believe me.”“No problem, I’m glad to help,” says Robin, “What’s the problem?”“Well I have a burglar on my property.”“That doesn’t seem so strange.”“Well, he hasn’t actually stolen anything. So far he’s just caused a lot of havoc. He went into my barn and started smashing all of my pots and barrels. He didn’t even take anything, just smashed all of them. At some point he barged his way into my house, rummaged through my refrigerator, and started chugging all my milk. Then he found the candy hearts that had been in there since Valentines Day, you know the kind, chalky and pinkish colored. He held them up in the air and made a weird noise.”“What kind of weird noise?”“Well he’s been making all kinds of weird noises. Sounds like’s he’s passing a stone if you ask me. But when he found the hearts he maid a really weird noise, kind of like, uh…duh-duh-duh-duh, duh-duh-duh-duh, duh-duh-duh-duh, DUN DUN DUN DUUUNNN!”“Oh, ok then,” says Robin, eyeing the old man suspiciously, “I’ll try to get him to move on. What does he look like?”“Just go to the chicken hut. Trust me, you won’t miss him.”Robin strutted towards the chicken hut, where about two dozen terrified avians were fluttering in all directions. A short blond man in a green blouse was maniacally chasing them down. He managed to scoop one up; he lifted the terrified bird above his head and began hopping across the chicken coop as it flapped its wings furiously. At every jump he made the same identical pained groan. Robin watching this for a second before interrupting. “Hey you!”The young man in green looked towards the equally oddly dressed young man in red. Robin cleared his throat. “Put down the chicken.”“Hiyaaa!”“Just put it down, that’s not your chicken.”“Saiyaa! Huuup!”“I don’t want to fight.”“KIA!”The possibility that he wouldn’t be able to talk his way out of this began to cross Robin’s mind. He pulled out a batarang and prepared to trip up this clearly confused chicken lover. The young man in green dropped the chicken and pulled out a boomerang of his own. Robin didn’t mind, he tossed his batarang, positive that his aim would be better. The other fighter threw his as well. A small gale surrounded his projectile; it blew back Robin’s batarang like Goliath body-slamming David. Then it kept going and picked up Robin, tossing him across the field. He hit the ground with an “oof”. As he slowly began to rise, a small hissing noise caught his attention. He looked behind him and found a spherical bomb lying next to him. Before he had time to reflect on how rarely you find bombs that actually look like the stereotypical black cherry everyone thinks they are, he had to dodge for cover. The bomb went boom. Robin watched as the green clad man pulled out a claw shaped grappling hook and shot it onto the outer roof of the barn. He quickly zoomed upwards and jumped through the upstairs window. Robin stood up and cracked his neck. “You know, this means war…”----------------------------------------Location: A Rustic Farm outside GothamLink: all his weapons, items, and stuff, plus a horseRobin: all his gadgets, tools, and whatchamicallits, plus his motorcycle.