Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19423 X-23 vs. Daredevil

Repost

Originally posted by xman4life

The Beginning(X-23 stood there looking at the body of the dead 12 year old girl with anger)X-23-Why does things like this happen. With all of these "heroes" around here in New York I don't understand how this can happen.(she bends down to get the scent of the killer from the body and look at the girls ID, she takes a long sniff)X-23-Its time to track down a killer. I'm sorry no one was here for you Christine Floyd.(she hears the sound of police sirens in the distance and takes another long look at the body but before she could go she looks around because she smells a scent she has smelled before. She then flees the scene in a hurry. Later on she asks around for anyone knowing the name Christine Floyd. And not getting any leads, Until a woman says)Woman-Honey here in Hells kitchen NO ONE talks. The Kingpin runs these street and you don't want to cross him.X-23-Kingpin huh?Woman-Yes he is a mean S.O.B. He "takes care" of people who talk to police.X-23-Where can I find him?Woman-You want to FIND him? You must be crazy or not from around here. It's best to mind your own business. You go looking for the Devil you find him.X-23-Well if you see the devil tell him I'm looking for him.(the woman then walks away. X-23 walks around asking if anyone who's the girl again and then suddenly stops because of a lingering scent she smelled from the crime scene and thinks that she must be getting followed so she went back to her hotel room and take a shower. She then hears the door quietly opens the door. She sits there in the outfit ready to attack.)X-23-You got some balls coming here. You have been following me since I came to Hell's Kitchen so either you came to die or to tell me something.Daredevil-Your senses are just as sharp as wolverines. You smell just like him if it wasn't for the beer and cigar smell.X-23-You smell familiar where do I know you from?Daredevil-Im the one who protects Hell's Kitchen.X-23-Protects? Is that that what you call it? A 12 year old girl is dead laying in an alley and thats protection?Daredevil-I can't be everywhere at once but I was the one to call the police. The victim is the daughter of another mob boss thats why you wouldn't get that many answers.X-23-So this Kingpin is behind it?Daredevil-Yes he is.X-23-So where is Kingpin? He needs to pay for this. Murdering children who had no part in this is horrible.Daredevil-I know where he is but we can't just kill him.X-23-And why not?Daredevil-People have been trying to press charges on him for decades and they don't get far because most go missing or end up dead.X-23-Well then that solves it. We kill him. He is the reason why we have to make these decisions and take out these "untouchable" people. Because the law and jail aren't meant for people like that.Daredevil-Your young and have to realize that you can't just kill people like that or the death would never stop.X-23-Well I'm killing him so either you can help, show me where he is, because I WILL find him eventually you know this, OR get out of the way.(Daredevil exhales knowing that if she is anything like Wolverine he is going to have an issue on his hands so he positions himself by the window)Daredevil-Hell kitchen is MINE and I won't have a young hero running around adding to the murders. Kingpin will go down but not like that.(X-23 stands up. Daredevil hears her heart beat spikes but then slows down)Daredevil-You have killed before haven't you, Usually when a person gets into an altercation there heart beats a mile a minute but not you. Your trained.X-23-Good call. Now knowing I have no trouble killing what do you plan on doing?(Daredevil gets into his jujitsu form, X-23 brings out her claws and then smiles)X-23-You made your choice i see.(taking a deep smell)Your not afraid either.Daredevil-(listening to her heartbeat)Neither are you.(X-23 and Daredevil then stand there looking at each other waiting to the other to strike, Daredevil then quickly grabs his billy club and flings it at her head, She quickly dodges it and goes for the slash, he sidesteps and goes for the punch, she ducks and rushes him, they both go crashing out of the window)