Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19389 The 300 Spartans vs. Tollocs

Repost

Originally posted by: txdragon1

During the second Persian invasion of Greece.King Leonidas stood at the opening of Thermopylae pass looking at his army, his personal guard of 300 warriors with a few thousand various other Greek soldiers.Suddenly of the scouts he sent out ran to him.Scout: Kind Leonidas the Persians are dead!Leonidas: What happened?Scout: There was a battle, a hole opened up in thin air and thousands of monsters came pouring out!Leonidas: What do you mean by monsters?Scout: They were about eight feet tall, they looked like some horrible mix of men and animals, led by these strange people who were horribly pale, but the most disturbing part was their faces, they had no eyes just pale flesh. But when it looked at me I felt like it new I was there.Leonidas: This is disturbing news, how many of these monsters are there?Scout: After the battle there seemed to be about 20000 of the monsters, with 200 of the pale guys.Suddenly at the bend in the mountain came an army of monsters as the scout described. A single man walked forward from the army wearing black armor and a black cloak that barley moved despite a strong breeze from the sea and holding a solid black sword.Myrddrall: Stand down and submit to the dark lord and you may be aloud to live.Leonidas looked at the strange creature as it laid its eyeless gaze on him and felt an unnatural fear grip him. Suddenly Leonidas laughed and walked forward and said stand down, sure we'll stand down when you are dead and your army is subject to Hades wrath. Walking back to his army Leonidas yelled Soldiers prepare for battle, and joined his armies phalanx in the pass.Myrddraal: So be it, before grabbing the scout with unnatural speed and slammed him into the mountain side, and with the same unnatural speed and grace he loped off the soldiers head.Leonidas looked at the scout as his body fell to the ground his severed head starring up into the sky.At that moment the shadow spawn army charged, every Greek soldier stood in the phalanx for the fight, when the sun rose over the pass, its light bouncing off the Greek armor and shields giving the soldiers the appearance an army of light.There are almost 5000 Greek soldiers including the Spartans against a shadow spawn army of over 20000 who wins.

As much as I enjoy the memetic power of the Spartans, I do not think they have what it takes to fight bullmen. A single Minotaur was consider to be impossible to kill for people, and the one that did manage to kill it was a Demigod, and as far as I can tell none of the Spartans were god-like in nature. They lose this one hard.