Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Make a Wish Have it Corrupted

videogameman

You get a hold of AIDS.

I wish Blackzero D would never post again until he shrinks or loses his sig.

Granted, but as retaliation, he hacks the board on April 1st and changes every post to the pic in his sig before disappearing.

I wish The Rock was still in wrestling.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blackzero D
Granted, but as retaliation, he hacks the board on April 1st and changes every post to the pic in his sig before disappearing.

I wish The Rock was still in wrestling.

Granted,but he'll be a jobber to the likes of John Cena and other new wrestles which will be a tragic day for wrestling fans and he gets humiliated by Hornswoggle before retiring.

I wish the next def jam won't be like icon.

I wish the next def jam won't be like icon.

Def Jam is immediately bought out by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. The next game is Def Jam: Orchestrate. It will star nothing but composers and Opera singers and feature great classic music such as...Beethoven, Mozart and Tchaikovsky.

I wish it would snow.

Def Jam is immediately bought out by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. The next game is Def Jam: Orchestrate. It will star nothing but composers and Opera singers and feature great classic music such as...Beethoven, Mozart and Tchaikovsky.

I wish it would snow.

Granted, but you slip on ice before being buried in snow.

I wish I wrote every book in existence.

Granted, but you slip on ice before being buried in snow.

I wish I wrote every book in existence.

Granted but that means you wrote twilight

I wish *uncreative* won the war and was immortal.

Granted but that means you wrote twilight

I wish *uncreative* won the war and was immortal.

Granted, but you die if you aren't blonde, blue eyed, and white.If you are, God, in anger of so many people dyeing, takes his anger out on you for making the wish. you die in an extremely convoluted accident involving zombies, avalanches, and avalanche zombies.

I wish Deadpool got his own video game.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Granted, but you die if you aren't blonde, blue eyed, and white.If you are, God, in anger of so many people dyeing, takes his anger out on you for making the wish. you die in an extremely convoluted accident involving zombies, avalanches, and avalanche zombies.

I wish Deadpool got his own video game.

Granted. Theres much discrepancies, since its said its based off movie deadpool. But the demo blows everyone away. As Reynolds Waderyan_reynolds_deadpool_x_men_origins_wolverine.jpg

You are the ultimate killing machine, racking up combos like nothing, deflecting bullets, great one liners. its amazing

Unfortunately the company goes under, and the guys who take over start from scratch:

Your crappy weapon 11.

180px-Weapon_XI.jpg

Worse you dont even start with all the powers as a consolation. His abilities for fear of being overpowered are totally nerfed even fully leveled you can barely kill mooks,the story makes no sense and is horrible, its really long and there are no marvel characters in it. The action is repetative with no originality at all.Worst.HE CANT SPEAK! ANd you just pre-ordered the super special edition with all money up front and non-refundable.

I wish lightsabers really existed.

Granted. Theres much discrepancies, since its said its based off movie deadpool. But the demo blows everyone away. As Reynolds Waderyan_reynolds_deadpool_x_men_origins_wolverine.jpg

You are the ultimate killing machine, racking up combos like nothing, deflecting bullets, great one liners. its amazing

Unfortunately the company goes under, and the guys who take over start from scratch:

Your crappy weapon 11.

180px-Weapon_XI.jpg

Worse you dont even start with all the powers as a consolation. His abilities for fear of being overpowered are totally nerfed even fully leveled you can barely kill mooks,the story makes no sense and is horrible, its really long and there are no marvel characters in it. The action is repetative with no originality at all.Worst.HE CANT SPEAK! ANd you just pre-ordered the super special edition with all money up front and non-refundable.

I wish lightsabers really existed.

Granted, But there Would be alot less fingers in the world

I wish I had a wish that cannot be corrupted.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Granted, But there Would be alot less fingers in the world

I wish I had a wish that cannot be corrupted.

Granted,that was your one wish*genie leaves*

I wish every action movie cliche ever was in effect in our world.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I wish treacherous would make a wish. :(

Granted, its so airtight that the next person who tries to figure something with corrupting thinks too hard, and gets a brain aneyurism, followed by some hemmoraging and death.Whoops.

I wish Tom the cat finally caught Jerry Mouse and ate him.

Granted, its so airtight that the next person who tries to figure something with corrupting thinks too hard, and gets a brain aneyurism, followed by some hemmoraging and death.Whoops.

I wish Tom the cat finally caught Jerry Mouse and ate him.

Granted, but Tom gets eaten by the dog directly after.

I wish Daffy Duck was the mascot of Warner Brothers again.

Guest Mr. Green
Granted, but Tom gets eaten by the dog directly after.

I wish Daffy Duck was the mascot of Warner Brothers again.

Granted, but Bugs soon steals his spotlight.

I wish I had a wish that couldn't be corrupted. :(

Guest KevinDWolf93
Granted. :(

I wish I was a student at Hogwarts.

Granted. After getting betrated by just about every teacher and punished in the most horrible ways imaginable,you get your ass kicked during the quittich tryouts,etc. As you wonder how this could get any worse a bunch of death eaters attack the school. You get hit with a killing curse before you can even think about reaching for your wand. You die...painfully

I wish I lived in the world of Cthulhu Mythos...

OOC:Do your worst :P

Guest KevinDWolf93
I wish Vader wasn't Luke's father.

Granted, Original trilogy/EU Series of events goes almost identically...though Leia takes lukes place, Wedge is in main team.Luke is random pilot in death star 2 raid, that crashes A-Wing into a Flagship. Though he gets less screentime than porkins(ep 4) ,in EU he was intresting character who gets spinoff series, he is still a force sensitive for some reason.

Lastly...Grandmaster Jedi Leia?

I wish I lived in Cthulhu mythos!