Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Make a Wish Have it Corrupted

videogameman

Granted but upon first activating your powers you accidently create un dissipating strange matter enveloping the universe and all of exsistence.

I wish nothing had ever exsisted.

Granted, but then your wish never existed, resulting in some deity creating something due to your wish being non existent. Or something. :)

I wish I was the leader of the Avengers.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93
Granted, but then your wish never existed, resulting in some deity creating something due to your wish being non existent. Or something. :)

I wish I was the leader of the Avengers.

Granted...for all of 20 minutes your still alive.

I wish the twilight saga never existed

Guest KevinDWolf93
Granted, but Meyer comes up with an angsty werewolf romance series instead.

I wish that the PS3,360, and the Wii fused to become the PSWii60.

OOC:NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, but no console wars mean: game prices skyrocket, motion controls is worse than the eyetoy,wii graphics with 360 controller, 3rd party companies dont even bother, and they try creating "Metal Gears of Mario Party"...and it sucks...badly.

I wish Steven Hawking wasnt paralyzed

OOC:NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, but no console wars mean: game prices skyrocket, motion controls is worse than the eyetoy,wii graphics with 360 controller, 3rd party companies dont even bother, and they try creating "Metal Gears of Mario Party"...and it sucks...badly.

I wish Steven Hawking wasnt paralyzed

He becomes an athlete and leaves his book writing career behind.

I wish Theodore Roosevelt was resurrected.

He becomes an athlete and leaves his book writing career behind.

I wish Theodore Roosevelt was resurrected.

Granted, but as a Zombie and from that we are all wiped out from existence or become the living dead, forever doomed to a life of wandering the earth in our pseudo-hell.

I wish that the holodeck was real.

Granted, but the Earth explodes in 5249 A.D. and you float through space forever.

I wish I was the luckiest man alive.

Granted, But your luck comes from the luck of all things around you and as you drain their luck away societies crumble, the world falls to pieces and the universe collapses and you still remain forever to be trapped in a mass of nothing where luck is nothing.

I wish that everyone can type properly no matter what.

Granted, But your luck comes from the luck of all things around you and as you drain their luck away societies crumble, the world falls to pieces and the universe collapses and you still remain forever to be trapped in a mass of nothing where luck is nothing.

Granted, but that means they actually spell out the entire word, like including the u in fck.

I wish I was a Night Elf Mohawk.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Granted. Memes like pwn, lol, and lulz never existed,everyone acts even more of a pompus ass online and arguments switch from grammar to other stupid things like screenname pronunciation, color of comment words, and overuse of smileys.

I wish all flame wars were solved by the starters being transported into a lightcycle game ala tron.

Granted. Memes like pwn, lol, and lulz never existed,everyone acts even more of a pompus ass online and arguments switch from grammar to other stupid things like screenname pronunciation, color of comment words, and overuse of smileys.

I wish all flame wars were solved by the starters being transported into a lightcycle game ala tron.

Granted, but there's a glitch and anyone who loses physically dies.

Again, I wish I was a Night Elf Mohawk.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Granted, but that means they actually spell out the entire word, like including the u in fck.

I wish I was a Night Elf Mohawk.

Granted. Mr. T challenges you to a fight to the death for the use of his class...

I wish everyone in the world always kept a gun on themselves

Guest KevinDWolf93
I'll make a wish for you.

I wish werewolves never existed. :)

Granted....Vampires ,unable to be effectively kept in check by any other creature, overrun the world:kill us all and/or make us slaves(bad kind) and read crappy versions of their proud heritage(ie.twilight saga) :lol:

Guest Blackzero D
Granted. Mr. T challenges you to a fight to the death for the use of his class...

I wish everyone in the world always kept a gun on themselves

Granted,but everyone will start a war with each other and it's never safe to go outside.

I wish Bayonetta would exist in this world for a week.

Granted,but everyone will start a war with each other and it's never safe to go outside.

I wish Bayonetta would exist in this world for a week.

Granted, but it is destroyed because it bombed in sales. This causes the company who made it go under.

I wish I had a pet dolphin.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Granted, but it is destroyed because it bombed in sales. This causes the company who made it go under.

I wish I had a pet dolphin.

Granted but its evil(the bad kind of evil)

evildolphininiraq.JPG

I wish every sucessful assasination attempt ever, never succeded.

Guest geomease

Ok a couple of things

1. Blackzero change your god damn sig so it doesn't stretch the page, seriously.

2. you failed to set up this thread properly. The thread is supposed to be introduced as a sadistic hard of hearing genii who misinterperates or screws up every wish.

3. you all have no imagination and no flare. These are supposed to be funny or imaginative twists that really screw the victim over, instead everything is generic and boring. But I'll give it a whirl anyway.

You get your wish and sack girls and sack boys do in fact exist. There are a great many of them actually, sacks containing girls and boys of many sizes and shapes are found in your basement, which is soon found out by the police and your carted off and executed as a serial child molester/murderer.

I wish you'd all get bent.

Ok a couple of things

1. Blackzero change your god damn sig so it doesn't stretch the page, seriously.

2. you failed to set up this thread properly. The thread is supposed to be introduced as a sadistic hard of hearing genii who misinterperates or screws up every wish.

3. you all have no imagination and no flare. These are supposed to be funny or imaginative twists that really screw the victim over, instead everything is generic and boring. But I'll give it a whirl anyway.

You get your wish and sack girls and sack boys do in fact exist. There are a great many of them actually, sacks containing girls and boys of many sizes and shapes are found in your basement, which is soon found out by the police and your carted off and executed as a serial child molester/murderer.

I wish you'd all get bent.

Granted, but you don't, we get the ladies and you die a lonely, unwanted old man.

I wish Tobey Magurire didn't play as Spider-Man.

Guest geomease

... obviously you fail to grasp a great many things, one of them being the meaning of "get bent" but your probably young and inexperienced so i won't fault you for it.

granted, instead of Toby MacGuire playing spiderman we have Gilbert Godfree playing spiderman. An angry mob soon destroys Marvel Corporate headquarters bringing an end to Marvel Comics.

I wish Videogameman had something better to do than spam this thread nonstop like theres no tomorrow.

FYI if Videogameman is the next one to post the response to this post then the wish technically doesn't come true making you automatically fail. Check mate.

Guest KevinDWolf93
... obviously you fail to grasp a great many things, one of them being the meaning of "get bent" but your probably young and inexperienced so i won't fault you for it.

granted, instead of Toby MacGuire playing spiderman we have Gilbert Godfree playing spiderman. An angry mob soon destroys Marvel Corporate headquarters bringing an end to Marvel Comics.

I wish Videogameman had something better to do than spam this thread nonstop like theres no tomorrow.

FYI if Videogameman is the next one to post the response to this post then the wish technically doesn't come true making you automatically fail. Check mate.

Granted. With noone to start an argument with in this board you begin to start trouble in larger boards which gets you banned by an admin...Still deciding u want ur kicks you take ur business elsewhere and unluckily mess with some psychopath that decides to go after you in real life.He finds and kill you.

I wish I had unlimited ammo cheat in real life for every object I get ahold of.