X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 19245 Dante vs. Lucy the Homicidal Diclonius

Repost

Originally posted by: @Gizmo Hibiki

Dante was walking down a street, trying to look for the place he's supposed to meet the client that called him. For some reason, it was in Japan. He came across a bar named "Stooges Tavern". When he got in, it was almost completely empty. The only people that were in was a balding bartender, and a shady looking guy sitting in the corner; he was wearing sunglasses, a black leather jacket, had a left prosthetic that looked like a real arm, and and a magnum holstered behind his jacket. Dante took a seat by the counter.

"Strawberry sundae."

The bartender gave him a weird look.

"Buddy, this is a bar, not McDonalds."

Dante Sighed.

"Maybe if you had something a little more sweet on the menu you would get more customers. Get me some Jack Daniels then, and leave the bottle."

When the bartender went to get his drink, the shadey man from the corner sat next to him. He spoke.

"You're the one they call Dante right?"

The bartender came back with Dantes drink. Dante drank half the bottle in one gulp. He wiped his mouth and then spoke back.

"That's me; the famous demon bounty hunter. You wanted to meet me here, right? I don't usually go out to Japan to meet up with clients. Your name is Bato, right?"

The man slid an envelope towards him in silence. Dante opened it to find pictures of a girl, no older than 19 or 20. She had a glare in her eye that looked like it could make even the devil cry. She was wearing stockings with grey and black stripes, a short black dress over her pink shirt, and a pink ribbon on her neck. But what really caught his eye was not the pink hair (since anyone in this day and age can just dye their hair), it was her horns. At first he thought they were fake cat ear, but there was nothing attached to them.

"Her name is Lucy." Bato said. "She's killed ten civilians, three of my squad mate, and an entire army. This was all counting the victims she killed when she was just a little girl. I tried going after her, but that bitch took away my eyes and my hand!! I want that sack of shit ALIVE!"

Dante put the pictures down. He turned his attention to Bato.

"I'll do this job for fifty thou. Since your in cahoots with such a big company, it won't be too hard. Now if I was ever to bring her to you dead....

"NO!!" He slammed the counter with his prosthetic arm so hard, it had a hole. "I want her alive!! I want to kill her myself! I'll give you the money when you bring her alive! Otherwise, NO CASH!!!"

After some time of being told were to find her, Dante went on his way. After 2 hours of searching for, he found her. She was standing in front of and inn. He knew because the sign said so. He began to sneak behind her with Ebony in his hand, but stopped when she turned her head. Lucy was staring right at him.

"Don't even think about it."

Dante Shrugged. "I was thinking about it before you were even looking at me."

She turned back to the inn. "Leave me alone."

Dante aimed Ebony at her head. "Sorry, not paid to leave people alone. If that's what you even are."

His pistol was knocked out of his hand by a mysterious force.

Dante chuckled. "Now that wasn't very lady like." Next thing he knew it, he was against a wall. It felt like he was being held down by......hand?? He was curious how hands can hold him down when the girl didn't even budge. Not even an incantation was spoken. But because of his demon blood, he was able too see that there were arms coming out of her back. Except....they were like they weren't even attached. It's like they were some kind of force field. Lucy turned around to face the would be attacker.

"Your not like the others. You haven't died from my vectors. I would call you lucky, but you are not even bruised."

Dante grabbed a near by rock, and threw it at her head. She used one of her vectors to block it. She didn't realize it was used as a distraction because what Dante did next, she didn't expect at all: He actually grabbed one of her vectors. He pulled it hard so he could bring her towards him. As she stumbled towards her, He gave her an uppercut to the jaw. She fell down on the ground from the force.

As she picked herself up off the floor, she noticed some blood on the floor. She wiped her mouth to see that it was hers. "Never meet anyone who could survive an attack from my vectors, let alone some one who is able to see and touch them."

Dante smirked. "Hey, I'm a sucker for trouble. Especially if trouble has a nice rack."

Lucy growled. "You will not see the light of day you puny human!!"

Dante holstered Ebony. He unsheathed Force Edge from his back. "Why do all of these monsters always think I"m a human. Probably the handsome looks."

Lucy released her vectors towards him.

Dante smirked, and said before charging towards Lucy: "Party time."

Dante has only Ebony and Ivory and Force Edge, his fathers sword. And this is before Lucy is noticed by Kohta at the last episode of Elfen Lied. Dante will not use Devil Trigger.

Who will win?

The son of Sparda?

Or the Homicidal Diclonious?