The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 14684 Freddy Krueger vs. Pennywise

Gronaldra

Gronaldra Enter your Set-Up for the match here. This is your post - it belongs to you - and you may use the [b]EDIT[/b] function at any time in the future to update this post.

Freddy will not fear Pennywise; and that will diminish the greatest portion of the clown's power, but... I do believe Pennywise has the capability to catch Freddy off guard by sheer tenacity and shape shifting prowess. This could possibly devolve into a bullying contest akin to the end of It 2. And if that's the case, well...

Normally that would be the end of it, but then Pennywise has a trump card; the deadlights. If I had to guess, I would say despite all the evil in his heart, that he isn't immune to the ancient power of the deadlights.

No setup? Id have loved to read this; it practically writes itself. Is this taking place IRL? Or is this taking place in the dreamscape, during the staple 27 year sleep? What's fukt about Pennywise is I'm pretty sure he can BAMF himself into your nightmares; it's how he seasons his meat. Really and truly, this is the first time Freddy might not have the obvious advantage.

Another good question here: Can Pennywise kill Freddy? I mean, can anyone actually kill him? He's got like 8 movies and I've seen them all. One of them is titled "Freddy's Dead" and there are still several after that! I do feel Freddy can be "detained" by the deadlights.