Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

PlayStation 4 Vs. Xbox One. Which one will you be getting?

The Void

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will you be purchasing?

• PlayStation 4
    • Xbox One
    • Meh...Consoles are for people on welfare. PC MASTER RACE
    • Neither sticking with old consoles.

I have a pretty decent laptop so it'll be for when I need a comp outside my snazzy flat at College.

Uh not really. I'd be happy with a superb graphics card and a kick ass monitor. I'm willing to go up to 2k but even I think that's obscene, heh.

LOL! It's just me...I'm not willing to pay 1k or higher for a graphics card alone. Not only that but my CPU would have to be a beast too.

In the future I want triple monitors like this guy. B)

Guest force_echo

Buying a 1000 dollar or 500 dollar graphics card is retarded. My friend's computer can play any game on ultra-high at at least 50 fps with two 50 dollar graphics cards.

Yeah, the only thing it'll do is ensure you're capable of running really great graphics for maybe the better part of more than half a decade but with the constant improvement in technology, its better to upgrade constantly with far more cheaper yet just decent enough components. IMHO anyways. Save yourself the cash in the long run.

Guest Shockwave

I will probably buy a gaming computer just to play Starcraft II if anything.  But most of the other stuff?  yeah I find it to be funny that PC gamers are awesomer than XBOX, PS3 AND WII gamers.  I just don't like the mouse vs controller and even the computer controllers throw me off.

I will probably buy a gaming computer just to play Starcraft II if anything.  But most of the other stuff?  yeah I find it to be funny that PC gamers are awesomer than XBOX, PS3 AND WII gamers.  I just don't like the mouse vs controller and even the computer controllers throw me off.

You can use your Xbox or Playstation controller for PC gaming. I do it all the time.

And if you want a console like experience just connect your PC to your TV via HDMi and theres your console like experience...

Guest force_echo

That's the first I've heard of it, and honestly, PC gaming to me is just...too damn expensive. 

You know, I thought that at first, but I'm building a 400 dollar one that I think is going to really good. 400 dollars is basically console price anyway.

You know, I thought that at first, but I'm building a 400 dollar one that I think is going to really good. 400 dollars is basically console price anyway.

What did I tell ya. ^_^

@

Shockwave

I disagree bro.

^^^That guy build a $500 gaming PC and he can play Battlefield 3 and most games on ultra settings.  It just depends on your budget.

Guest sirmethos

If you are getting an Alienware for PC gaming...You're doing it wrong.

If you're getting an Alienware, you're doing it wrong.

I have major trust issues when it comes to handing my money over to people (especially when it's in the range of thousands). I have seen people with custom PC's breakdown too many times resulting in them having to money on parts too many times (me being one of them.). If I can find someone with more than adequate skills I'll be more than happy to have them build a PC for me; until then I'll stick to Alienware. 

If you're interested, I can help you with building a computer.

I wouldn't pick the various parts for you, instead I would give advice, and explain my reasoning for advising you on specific parts.  I've done that for friends in the past.

I've had a few friends ask me to build a computer for them, but I'm not comfortable with using other people's money(unless they're actually giving me those money), but I'm more than happy to give advice and suggestions.