Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 14079 Deadpool and Deadshot and Deathstroke vs. Blade and The Punisher and Daredevil

Guest Classic80s

Guest force_echo

I see. Seems like he went from being like Batman to being like Cap. (in fighting methods only, he could beat both easily)

There are so many things wrong with this post. First of all, fighting less strategically doesn't make him more like Cap, if anything it makes him less like either. Second of all, Deathstroke could definitely not beat Cap easily, New 52 or otherwise.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darxeth

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen you post, Force. You're usually pretty good about refraining from posting things like that.

DS is stronger, faster, more intelligent, more durable, more experienced, more ruthless, has a better healing factor, and is pretty much Cap's superior in well.. everything, save martial arts skill, and this is referring to Pre 52 Slade, post and he defeats him without much difficulty.

Bros. It would seem the discussion at hand is futile. If 2 fereters agree readily on the result, then why flare up over the schematics? I take it debate is the watchword, but when it spirals into an 'argument', I think its time to let go bros.

Guest Darxeth

It's not an argument.

I wasn't calling Force dumb, because he's far from it. I just said his post wasn't a smart one, and neither was mine for that matter.

Guest Classic80s

But Blade, the half-vamp half-human with all of their powers but none of their weaknesses, seems like a hella of a guy to take on Deathstroke one on one. 

Guest force_echo

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen you post, Force. You're usually pretty good about refraining from posting things like that.

DS is stronger, faster, more intelligent, more durable, more experienced, more ruthless, has a better healing factor, and is pretty much Cap's superior in well.. everything, save martial arts skill, and this is referring to Pre 52 Slade, post and he defeats him without much difficulty.

He's not stronger, faster, smarter, more experienced, or more ruthless. The only thing Deathstroke has is his healing factor (Captain America's beaten Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike though, so that won't be much of a problem) and the armor.

Guest Darxeth

Yes he is.

He is def. stronger. IIRC, he can lift around 3-7 tons. (Though I'll check to make sure)

He is def. faster. He's shown to have been fast enough to tag the likes of Superman and Starfire while they were flying.

He's also tripped the flash and tagged Kid flash on multiple occasions.

He's more ruthless. To believe otherwise is silly.

He's older and is reguarded as DC's greatest Assassin AND strategist (even more-so than Batman) and happens to have fought people of higher caliber than Cap and held his own. (Although Infinite Crises was silly)

Post 52 DS is even more deadly in straight up combat. (Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he fight with Lobo for a good while before finally losing?)

I didn't even like DS that much 'til I started reading his comics and the dude is he epitome of badass.

Ultimate Cap vs Post 52 DS is a very good matchup, but 616 Cap loses to DS, both pre and post flashpoint.

I'm just curious, how much have you reas on DS? Like, have you read any of his new 52 stuff?

Guest force_echo

Yes he is.

He is def. stronger. IIRC, he can lift around 3-7 tons. (Though I'll check to make sure)

He is def. faster. He's shown to have been fast enough to tag the likes of Superman and Starfire while they were flying.

He's also tripped the flash and tagged Kid flash on multiple occasions.

He's more ruthless. To believe otherwise is silly.

He's older and is reguarded as DC's greatest Assassin AND strategist (even more-so than Batman) and happens to have fought people of higher caliber than Cap and held his own. (Although Infinite Crises was silly)

Post 52 DS is even more deadly in straight up combat. (Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he fight with Lobo for a good while before finally losing?)

I didn't even like DS that much 'til I started reading his comics and the dude is he epitome of badass.

Ultimate Cap vs Post 52 DS is a very good matchup, but 616 Cap loses to DS, both pre and post flashpoint.

I'm just curious, how much have you reas on DS? Like, have you read any of his new 52 stuff?

He does not lift 3-7 tons at all, you're making that up. Officially, he is said to have the strength of ten men, just like Captain America. If we compare actual strength feats, Cap annihilates him.

Show me. He is not fast enough to combat the Flashes (I don't even think he's a bullet timer), as I've already pointed out, he has to set traps and predict where they'll be to avoid getting uber-speed-blitzed. He tripped Flash by laying a trap, not by actively moving as fast as the Flash.

No he isn't. What makes him more ruthless? Cap's not very adverse to killing, and has a stronger willpower than Deathstroke.

And Cap has fought people FAR outside Deathstroke's weight class. See other thread.

And Captain America is "regarded" as the best strategist in the world by people such as Nick Fury and Tony Stark. Really, Roy Harper once saying that Deathstroke is the best strategist ever doesn't mean it's true.

By fighting if you mean running away and using explosives that did nothing to Lobo before getting his ass beat, then yes, he did fight Lobo. Cap's fought the Hulk and actually won, in about 3 to 4 panels.

Unless you give further evidence, then no, neither New 52 nor pre-Flashpoint can easily win against Cap, and yes, I have read a bit of New 52 Deathstroke. I think it would be a very awesome fight, and I'm not sure who would win, but it would be long and grueling for both combatants, likely lasting at least an hour.

Guest Darxeth

I'm not, actually. But okay.

I've shown countless scans of Deathstroke's prowess all over EF. (The Namor vs DS thread being one where I showed him taking out Starfire and Tagging Superman)

The writers of DC consider him the best assassin and strategist. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Cap lost to people below DS's weight class?

And him beating Hulk is pure PIS. He lost to Hulk in the Ultimate comics which was a superior Cap and inferior Hulk than their 616 versions.

You can't name out outlandish feats of Cap beating people he shouldn't be able to and use them like they mean something more than PIS.

Black Panther has choked out Silver Surfer. so by your logic, he can contend with people like Iron Man and Namor as long as he gets a good chokehold on them. :l

As for evidence, I'm on my phone so posting scans is a hassle. But if you really want evidence, look at the Namor vs. Deathstroke topic.

and I'd like to see the instances where Cap defeated Hulk 4 times, btw. :)

Guest force_echo

There is one quote from Roy Harper about him being the best strategist. That doesn't mean the "writers" of DC consider him the best strategist.

No, he hasn't.

This isn't the Ultimate universe, so basically everything you said is noncanon and has no weight on anything. Ultimate Cap didn't even lose that fight, I don't know if you've actually read the Ultimates.

I'm not digging up an old thread so I can prove your point.

The Black Panther feat was rendered noncanon by the writer of the comic, so no, it's not PIS, it's not even canon. I didn't say Cap beat Hulk 4 times, I said he beat him in 4 panels. He's also fought him 2 other times. One time against Savage and another against Professor.

Here's another feat: He's beaten Korvac. The God Korvac. The Galactus level being Korvac. Granted, before that he was beaten a thousand times and was sent back in time to relive every defeat, but that's the man. He doesn't give up. Ever. Even against a God.

Guest thanosisawesome

I hate it when people bring up that 90% of the brain crap. That would imply that DS is mentally impaired. Not saying that DS loses, just that he isn't the better strategist based on that statistic.

Guest Darxeth

I wasn't saying that because he said that, it meant the wroters said that. I wasn't even basing why I said that on Roy Harper's quote. :l

He struggled to lnock the Punisher out when he wasn't even fighting back, how's he gonna fare against a guy superior to Punisher in every physical aspect? Who Is actually physically superior to himself?

I've read the Ultimates. Cap was dping well against Hulk, fighting his ass off. That was until Hulk slammed his ass into the ground to the point where he didn't bother to get up until after reinforcements arrived. IIRC anyways.

Yeah that makes sense.. I wonder why Cap is considered street level then if he can beat cosmic beings. Oh wait. Because it's bullshit.

Going back to fight someone superior to you over and over again and losing until you finally win once isn't a good feat anyway.

That's like taking a very challenging test and failing it 99 times, studying for it each time, and then finally passing it once and saying

"Hell yeah, I'm really freggin' smart because I just passed this impossibly hard test even though I failed it dozens of times and was sent back to study it by seeing what I did wrong over and over again." :l

Guest force_echo

What writers? Where? Do you have proof that all of the writers of DC simultaneously agree that Deathstroke is the greatest strategist in the DCU? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Are you kidding me? He wasn't trying to knock Punisher out, he was pulling his punches BECAUSE Punisher refused to fight back. And I can easily do the same thing with Deathstroke. Slade couldn't knock Nightwing out, what makes you think he'll knock out the physically superior Captain America? Slade couldn't knock Tim Drake out, what makes you think he'll knock out the physically superior Captain America? Etc.

Yeah, you don't recall correctly. Cap got up, and resumed fighting until Wasp ended the fight by going inside Hulk's skull and zapping his brain.

It is when the person can wipe out a universe with his mind. And your example shows the stupidity of your point, it's not less impressive to get a good grade on a test when you study for it, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The fact is, you still did good on a hard test and that's impressive.

Guest Darxeth

Cap was def. trying to knock Punisher out as well as DD.

Also, DS has knocked Nightwing out easily more than once, besides I'm not the one saying DS can knock out people with pne punch like you did with Cap.

Yeah no.

Taking a test you didn't stidy for and scoring well is more impreaaive than studying for it and passing it.

Anyone can do well if they study for a test. I know I can. It's harder and thus more impressive to pass a hard test without studying, or in this case, doing it the first time. For a smart guy, you can say the dumbest things.

And can you explain how Cap beat him if he can destroy universe with his mind?

Guest force_echo

Punisher was already down, he wasn't fighting back, Cap is not the kind of guy who would want to knock him out anyway, as evidenced byt he fact that he DIDN'T knock Punisher out. DD has taken shots from Absorbing Man, so saying that Cap can't one hit KO him isn't really saying much.

Actually, Nightwing's KOd HIM one on one, and Deathstroke's never easily KOd Tim Drake or Nightwing. Did I ever say that Cap would one hit KO Deathstroke? I seem to recall saying that it would be a good, long fight.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. So if I take a test on particle physics out of highschool three times, fail the first two and pass the third it's not impressive? What? Yes, it would be more impressive if I did it the first time, but that doesn't diminish the fact that I now CAN do it. I can pass a test on particle physics, I know enough to do that, regardless of previous times I've tried. To say otherwise is to say that people should have points taken off of their test if they studied beforehand. Which is insanely stupid. To translate the analogy, in case you don't get it (you probably don't), the fact that Cap failed before doesn't take away from the flat out fact that he can beat someone like Korvac.

Also, no, not everyone can do well on a test studying for it. That's pretty ignorant.

Guest Darxeth

If someone has an upcoming test and they studied for it, they should be able to pass without too much of a problem. If they fail, obviously, they didn't study properly or have a mental disorder.

If you give someone a challenge, eventually they will overcome it as long as they are able to keep trying and it's attainable, and in this case, Cap had all the time in the world. (Though if Korvac is as powerful as you make him out to be, it isn't attainable, which is exactly why it is PIS unless you're leaving something out)

So I ask, if Korvac can destroy universes with his mind, how, exactly, did Cap beat him?

He knock him out with the 'ol one, two? Choke him out? Use his shield? What?

Btw, I'm smarter than you give me credit for. This would make the third time I've trolled you and you still haven't caught on.

Guest force_echo

If someone has an upcoming test and they studied for it, they should be able to pass without too much of a problem. If they fail, obviously, they didn't study properly or have a mental disorder.

If you give someone a challenge, eventually they will overcome it as long as they are able to keep trying and it's attainable, and in this case, Cap had all the time in the world. (Though if Korvac is as powerful as you make him out to be, it isn't attainable, which is exactly why it is PIS unless you're leaving something out)

So I ask, if Korvac can destroy universes with his mind, how, exactly, did Cap beat him?

He knock him out with the 'ol one, two? Choke him out? Use his shield? What?

Btw, I'm smarter than you give me credit for. This would make the third time I've trolled you and you still haven't caught on.

Yeah, every retarded argument is a troll after the fact. Whatever.

That's just plain wrong. I had a friend who would study his ass off for Geometry, hours at a time, and still couldn't pass it. He did well at other subjects, he just couldn't get Geometry. I'm surprised anyone could be so naive to think that a person could do anything if given enough tries. It's hilarious quite frankly. If I gave you a test on particle physics, you would fail every single time, with no chance of passing ever, unless you're given further instruction on the subject.

He distracted him, and then hit with his shield. Korvac came back, and started attacking. Cap blocked with his shield. Korvac began ripping the shield apart, but it took a considerable amount of effort and energy to do so, whereupon Cap took the advantage and attacked Korvac, beating him down. Korvac begin using his power to tear apart Cap's mind, but his willpower was too strong, and Cap came out victorious.

Guest Darxeth

if you study hard enough, you will understand eventually.

Why did he not just will Captain America away? He can destory universes after all..?

I mean if he has the power but doesn't use it, then I'd consider that holding himself back.

No. Just the topic of Batman and that certain Bioshock character (the one where I kept saying Batman was more interestong because he's Batman)

Also, the Red Hood vs. Nightwing topic and now this one.

And yet, even though I was obviously talking out of my ass, you continued to argue as if you thought I was serious. (I usually start that way but after I see that I won't convince you or you me, that's when I stop caring, since the debate becomes pointless)

Guest force_echo

if you study hard enough, you will understand eventually.

Why did he not just will Captain America away? He can destory universes after all..?

I mean if he has the power but doesn't use it, then I'd consider that holding himself back.

No. Just the topic of Batman and that certain Bioshock character (the one where I kept saying Batman was more interestong because he's Batman)

Also, the Red Hood vs. Nightwing topic and now this one.

And yet, even though I was obviously talking out of my ass, you continued to argue as if you thought I was serious. (I usually start that way but after I see that I won't convince you or you me, that's when I stop caring, since the debate becomes pointless)

Like I said, every retarded argument is a troll to the person to the person who started it. It's just hilarious when someone gets proven wrong and goes "Oh yeah? Well TWIST. I WAS JUST KIDDING THE WHOLE TIME. LOL. AND YOU WERE TOO DUMB TO GET IT YOU IDIOT!" I don't really care whatsoever about you "trolling" me, keep your amazing "victories" to yourself.

No, there are a lot of people who don't, a very simple one that I'm surprised a person couldn't pick up on. That's just a fact. Like I said, if I gave you a test on particle physics, you would fail it an infinite amount of times, provided it's a different test every time and you just didn't by random chance guess enough right to pass. If anything, it proves that even if Deathstroke is superior, Cap will just keep getting up and fighting until Stroke has been worn down, and then Cap will kill him.

Because he'd been worn down by all of his previous fights, and he had to expend a large amount of energy in destroying the shield.

Guest Darxeth

That's not it at all. You seem to be under the impression that I count discussions things you lose or win. If that was the case, you've lost because you have failed to persuade me why Cap would win. And I have failed to persuade you why he'd lose to DS, thus making this discussion pointless;)

You're implying that I consider trolling you a victory?

heh. wow.

Just like Cap kept getting up after being shot lots?

:)

And the whole particle physics thing is neat and all, but if I had as much time as I needed to study it and figure it out, naturally I would like to think I'd figure it out. After all, I'm a persistent guy c:

Guest force_echo

My goal was never to persuade anyone that Cap would win. In fact, if you knew how to read, my goal was to persuade people that it would be a good fight, me myself saying that I didn't know who would win. And I succeeded at that, at the beginning, you said that Deathstroke would win easily, know you're saying it would be an awesome fight.

Actually, yeah, like how he got up after being shot lots and then having the Red Skull send him back through time.  :)

Just like how he got up after getting sniped through the skull and actually medically dying.

capfalcon1310fr2.jpg

capfalcon1318je2.jpg

page003004sn5.jpg

But you don't have time to study it and figure it out, you just have to take the test over and over again. And you may be persistent, but you're also kind of dumb, so.

Guest Darxeth

Yeah, in this fight Slade's team does win fairly easily. ;)

And if we're talking 616 Cap vs New 52 DS, Slade wins fairly comfortably in that too.

Aww, you almost hurt my feelings :c

lol, contrary to your assumption, I'm pretty damn smart, I just don't have to act like an insufferable egotistical asshole to try and prove it, :)

Now that I think about it, your assumptions are usually wrong, from what I've seen in reguards to your posts about people on this site, anyway.

Either you're talking out your ass alot of the time, or you have piss poor insight.

Though it could be both, I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

Guest force_echo

Yeah, in this fight Slade's team does win fairly easily. ;)

And if we're talking 616 Cap vs New 52 DS, Slade wins fairly comfortably in that too.

Aww, you almost hurt my feelings :c

lol, contrary to your assumption, I'm pretty damn smart, I just don't have to act like an insufferable egotistical asshole to try and prove it, :)

Now that I think about it, your assumptions are usually wrong, from what I've seen in reguards to your posts about people on this site, anyway.

Either you're talking out your ass alot of the time, or you have piss poor insight.

Though it could be both, I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

Now that I point it out, you go back and change your mind? You have no proof whatsoever, so I'll just ignore your comment, especially considering that the post has no useful information whatsoever. It's been nice debating with you, hopefully you'll put up a better fight next time.