Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Avengers Vs. Red Coats

Guest God-Speed_88

Guest God-Speed_88

After the Red Coats had defeated the X-mansion a new target was set in place... The Avengers. For this battle though the Red Coats were going to need some reinforcements. This fight takes place in an abandoned New York city with team Red Coats starting in Hells Kitchen, whilst the Avengers are in Brooklyn. A fight to the death/K.O

Teams

Avengers

Iron Man (Standard suit)

War Machine

Hulk

Iron Fist

Captain America

Hawkeye

Black Panther

Spiderman

Venom

She-Hulk

Red Coats

Alucard

Dante

Vash

Vincent Valentine

Tetsuo (Akira)

Edward Elric

Itachi Uchiha (w/regeneration technique on)

Akuma

Lazengann

FIGHT!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest skadoosh

Bit of a bump, but i think this is a very cool fight and i simply had to comment.

Having said that, i have no idea who wins. Both teams are pretty eclectic, but in different ways. The Avengers have the nigh-unstoppable Hulk, the technologically versatile Iron Man, the chi-powerhouse Iron Fist, the genius warrior king Black Panther and a bunch of extremely skilled and experienced combatants, and, of course, they have previous teamwork experience on-side, which is a large factor. However, i'm leaning quite heavily towards the Red Coats team, due to the serious speed advantage many of the teams members have over the Avengers, as well as extremely persistent healing factors, a ton of magical and superhuman abilities, and impossibly good sword skills. Plus, a bloody great big super-powerful mech. And they're all ruthless fighters.

While i'm sure it would be a damn good fight, i have to go with the Red Coats. Probably. The Avengers have a lot of very smart members, and a good few physical powerhouses, and with all that brain leading all that brawn it's easy to imagine them winning, especially with decent teamwork, but it would not be easy. The Red Coats have too much going for them, too many powers, too much skill, too damn good.