Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 13612 Mace Windu vs. Son Goku

megarock58

Guest Hayesmeister5651

What does no Ki powers mean? He can't shoot beams? He can't fly? He isn't super human? Be more specific please.

Guest bigballerju

Umm Mace has shown H2H combat skills. Sorry this one is a music video. But it shows him using H2H. I tried finding the other video clip somebody posted on here once of him using H2H but couldn't find it.

Guest sirmethos

All of the lightsaber styles, transfer into hand-to-hand combat.

And while Mace is handicapped by not having access to the Force, Goku is similarly handicapped by not being stronger, faster, etc. than his opponents.

Mace is more skilled, and more experienced. While Goku can probably take more punishment and still keep coming.

Most of that video was Mace using the Force, but even still, he can translate that into a non-Force type of H2H combat, though it'll be nowhere near as effective. I want to say Goku wins 55-60% of those fights.

Guest bigballerju

The H2H skill with the punching and kicking is not the force. The force is the force throwing and stuff like that only.

Guest bigballerju

Yeah okay sure. Mace can punch apart metal droids(without using the force) with only his hands and not suffering any damage. Right.

You read my post right? I'm sorry does Mace need the force to know how to throw a punch or kick?

The H2H skill with the punching and kicking is not the force. The force is the force throwing and stuff like that only.

Yeah, because a normal human would totally be able to dent metal with a punch. Try punching metal, see how much of a dent you make. And Mace was obliterating them with punches. He had to be using the force to increase his strength or something.

So, reading comprehension. Really try it.

• Like 1

Yeah, because a normal human would totally be able to dent metal with a punch. Try punching metal, see how much of a dent you make. And Mace was obliterating them with punches. He had to be using the force to increase his strength or something.

Also his punches seemed faster than any peak human in the video(I don't know if Jedi's increases their striking speed).

Guest bigballerju

That still has nothing to do with how to throw a punch or kick and know how to hold yourself in H2H battle. We are talking about his H2H skills not how strong it takes for him to punch through a droid or whatever. Your talking about how much strength it takes to punch something and how much damage you do. Obviously for that he needs the force to be able to punch through metal.

Guest skadoosh

Mace was enhancing some of his strike and whatnot in that video, but it doesn't make his skill any less impressive. Mace is an incredible hand-to-hand combatant, and so is Goku. They would both have to get used to the other's fighting style before being able to get around it, but i'm sure Mace is more intelligent than Goku, due to his age and experience, and his place on the Jedi Council, so i reckon he'd figure out how to trump Goku's fighting style first. I don't know if that means he wins, though, as Goku could adapt his style, at least somewhat.

Either of them could win, and either way it's a very close fight.