Shocker

Chameleon

Rhino

Scorpion

The battlefield is New York City

No outside help

No heroes or villians will interfere

Guest skadoosh

I think the Sinister have more heavy hitters and/or straight up powerful members than the Secret, but i'm not sure that gives them a definite win.

Guest Redemption X

I think Bane can think up a strategy to lead his team to victory. I don't exactly see great strategists on the Sinister Six's side.

Gail Simone's Secret Six was a really good comic. Just throwin' that out there.

Without Mockingbird, the DC crew can only win by getting the Marvel dudes to fight among themselves. They're not ready for Mysterio.

Guest bigballerju

If its the classic version of the Sinister Six members they win. But current version wins easily as all of them have either gotten smarter, more skilled, or more powerful. Not only that current Six work perfectly as a team and dont fight among themselves like the past.

Guest Formicidae

I don't understand how they could deal with Jeanette or Scandal Savage, who are both quite possibly immortal. Also Bane is a master strategist who could create a master plan that could very well tip the odds in their favor. Finally Rag Doll has a power very similar to Mysterio, essentially cancelling him out.

I don't understand how they could deal with Jeanette or Scandal Savage, who are both quite possibly immortal. Also Bane is a master strategist who could create a master plan that could very well tip the odds in their favor. Finally Rag Doll has a power very similar to Mysterio, essentially cancelling him out.

The Ragdoll who is a member of the Secret Six does NOT have any power similar to Mysterio. (Additionally, the other Ragdoll's hypnosis would not cancel out Mysterio's illusions.)

Also, being "quite possibly immortal" is meaningless in this instance. Those characters can be incapacitated through injury. Additionally, Bane's tactical genius is of limited use without preparation, against opponents he has never seen before.

Guest Formicidae

Although it is true that they can be incapacitated, my point was that it takes a hell of a lot to do that much damage to them. Really the only one who could do something of that magnitude would be the Rhino, but he's kind of, you know, the Rhino. Also I don't think any of the sinister six could survive Jeanette if she went all out banshee mode. And I agree with you that Bane's tactics are limited, I'm sure he has attack formations and strategies that would benefit his team in a fight and he could make in fight adjustments to give his team the edge.

Guest bigballerju

Scorpion and Ock are more then capable of ripping them apart. Shocker's blasts are also powerful enough if he catches them to do some serious damage. Not only that Doc Ock is very smart intellect wise hence him being a great scientist. Mysterio's illusions are not only deadly where they can hurt you but he can do some incredible things with them. Mysterio could do illusions of the Avengers attacking the Secret Six or one of the Secret Six turning on their own. You add in Chameleon as a nice distraction to become one of the Secret or Sinister so they get confused now and then. The Sinister Six have many ways they can win this battle.

Guest hayes

Deadshot can snipe Chameleon, Shocker, and Dock Ock before they realize they are in a fight. Secret six have Bane and Catman who are great with battle plans. Secret six can win, but not in a straight up fight.

Guest xman4life

^^^^^You are correct. they CAN win. but in a straight up fight they get utterly destroyed and rather quickly at that.lol They can only win if they have prep on their side and the other team gets caught off guard.