Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Mika and Yoshirou vs Champion and Kidd

Guest tomisntblue

Guest tomisntblue

As day slowly passes Yoshirou would stare at the busy streets of California, looking for anyone that spare him a few cents, in exchange he would offer a melody for the generous gift of kindness and maybe even pity. He had a guitar on his lap and the case was in front of him so people can place money there, an ocarina hanging from his neck, a trumpet case next to his huge puke green military backpack, in which he bought in Japan. No one would really pay attention to him as he continues to do nothing.

"Hey BAKA, get up" As Mika his Mamodo would kick him in his ribs while he was day dreaming.

"OW....What do you want now.... also I told you not to touch me." Yoshirou said in anger as he rub his ribs in pain.

Mika was offended by Yoshirou comment, "I can touch, if I so desire... also we leaving this place" as she said fixing her hair while talking.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever you say bothersome princess" Yoshirou said in an annoyed voice. "So where are we heading to."

"A place called L.A." Mika says as Yoshirou packs up and begins there way to the city.

"Hey mister!" a boy called, running to catch up to Mika and Yoshirou. "Hey mister! Hey mister can you help me?"

"Eh,help...... I don't want to do that" Yoshirou annoyed by the kid even asking such a task.

Mika then kicked him in his shin, in which was follow up with scream of pain as he fell to the floor rubbing his leg. "BAKA, if someone ask for help we should help him" she said holding back her angry, "So what do you need" as Mika change her attitude toward the boy.

Guest tomisntblue

"My friend... I can't find him anywhere!" The boy said, "We were walking together, and then this big crowd of people came, and I lost him!"

"My friend... I can't find him anywhere!" The boy said, "We were walking together, and then this big crowd of people came, and I lost him!"

"Now calm down and we will help you look for your friend, what his name?" Mika ask as she want to call the name out in search for him/her.

As the Yoshirou heard the word "we" he would stand up and said "There no we, I never agree to help him. Heck why did he ask us out the whole crowd of people."

Mika ignore him and wait for the boy answer, as she was still kinda piss at his attitude.

Guest tomisntblue

"I wanted your help because... my friend is like yours..." the boy said to Yoshirou, "I thought you'd understand better than other people..."

Then, answering Mika's question, he said, "His name's Champion."

Yoshirou stated "She is not my friend, who would want to be friends with a Creepy Gothic bothersome princess."

Mika was shock as her eyes water up with tears and her expression change as she had a heavy frown with tear finally flowing out of here lower eyelid. "Find! I go look for champion on my own YOU BAKA" As she grabbed the boy's arm and try to get some distance away from Yoshirou.

Guest tomisntblue

"Thank you so much miss..." the boy said happily, "He shouldn't be too hard to find, he's big and just wearing a pair of shorts and also is a triceratops."

"A triceratops? huh well then let go find Champion" Mika knew that this might be a Mamoon however want to help this little boy.

Yoshirou be walking the opposite way from them and hoping to get something to eat in rejoice. He was finally free from the wretched princess and now was able to do thing he want to do again. Yet he felt burden at the same time as he walked alone.

Guest tomisntblue

"Thanks you're really swell!" the boy said happily, "Um, you're a Mamodo aren't you? I mean, I saw your spell book. Um, Champion might want to challenge you, but I'll try and talk him out of it because you're really nice!"

"Thanks you're really swell!" the boy said happily, "Um, you're a Mamodo aren't you? I mean, I saw your spell book. Um, Champion might want to challenge you, but I'll try and talk him out of it because you're really nice!"

"Oh thank you, that is really kind of you" Mika said as she didn't have the spell book with her.

Yoshirou would finally find a place to get some food, however when he order the food, he also order something for Mika on accident.

Guest tomisntblue

They walked to a park, where there were almost no people. There they saw a young man holding a brown spell book. He read the spell (which I don't feel like coming up with a name for). An ogre like mamodo attacked a much larger mamodo. Thanks to the spell, purple energy surrounded the claw on it's arm. The ogre slashed at it's opponent, but the larger mamodo caught her arm and tossed her back her book owner.

"Come on! Is that the best you can do?" The mamodo shouted, posing confidently, "My book owner's not even here and I'm beating you!"

They walked to a park, where there were almost no people. There they saw a young man holding a brown spell book. He read the spell (which I don't feel like coming up with a name for). An ogre like mamodo attacked a much larger mamodo. Thanks to the spell, purple energy surrounded the claw on it's arm. The ogre slashed at it's opponent, but the larger mamodo caught her arm and tossed her back her book owner.

"Come on! Is that the best you can do?" The mamodo shouted, posing confidently, "My book owner's not even here and I'm beating you!"

"I assume that your friend, and it seem like some horrible people are attacking him," Mika only assume this as she did not fully understand the situation yet. If Mika need to, she would fight to protect the one that was unwilling to fight. If they both want to fight to she need no part of it as it was a decision made by both parties.

Yoshirou pick up the food and started to walk toward Mika, as he still had her book. "Damn Princess, I she ran before she took back her book." Yoshirou said out load, however he was worry about her.

Guest tomisntblue

"He'll be fine, just watch."

The mamodo attacked again, and Champion caught it again. This time he tossed her into her book owner. As Champion's two opponents tried to stand, champion ran over and scooped their book up. "I..." Champion tore the book in half and declared, "WIN!" He laughed triumphantly as the mamodo was sent back to the mamodo world.

Champion turned to see his book owner and Mika. "Hey there Kidd!" he called happily, "Where'd you go?"

"I was, looking for you..." Kidd said.

Champion let out a hardy laugh, "Sorry about that. We got seperated then this mamodo challenged me. You know I can't turn down a challenge. So, who's your friend?"

"He'll be fine, just watch."

The mamodo attacked again, and Champion caught it again. This time he tossed her into her book owner. As Champion's two opponents tried to stand, champion ran over and scooped their book up. "I..." Champion tore the book in half and declared, "WIN!" He laughed triumphantly as the mamodo was sent back to the mamodo world.

Champion turned to see his book owner and Mika. "Hey there Kidd!" he called happily, "Where'd you go?"

"I was, looking for you..." Kidd said.

Champion let out a hardy laugh, "Sorry about that. We got seperated then this mamodo challenged me. You know I can't turn down a challenge. So, who's your friend?"

Mika seen sorta relieved as this action was approve by both sides, as she really did not like fiends that attack the week. "I am Mika" She would bow as a greeting.

Yoshirou would be wandering around the area where they was separated. "Ok know which way did that brat of a princess went"

Guest tomisntblue

"Good to meet you Mika! Any friend of Kidd's here, is a friend of mine." He said, giving her a friendly pat on the back, but with his immense strength it was much harder than he expected.

"Good to meet you Mika! Any friend of Kidd's here, is a friend of mine." He said, giving her a friendly pat on the back, but with his immense strength it was much harder than he expected.

Mika would move forward and catch her fall. "Well thank you" She stated with a smile and then follow up in asking "Well is that your first mammon you seen Champion?" Mika was curios on how many mammon could there been left.

Yoshirou decide to wait at the place there where, he keep telling himself it not in hope in finding Mika, however that was a lie and he want to say sorry to her.

Guest tomisntblue

"5th in fact," Champion said, flexing his muscles and smiling proudly, "There's nothing as exciting as a contest between two mamodo! Wouldn't you agree?"

"5th in fact," Champion said, flexing his muscles and smiling proudly, "There's nothing as exciting as a contest between two mamodo! Wouldn't you agree?"

"I would have to disagree with you on that." Mika stated as she keep in her mind that this man has meet 4 other mamodo and survived.

Guest tomisntblue

"Huh?" Champion said, looking confused, "Why not? We're competing for the ultimate prize! Why doesn't that thought excite you?"