Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Match 11245 Wonder Woman vs. Iron Man

Guest Rupertmetal

Guest Rupertmetal

They meet up in the sky high above Metropolis, flying opposite directions. Tony makes a snarky comment on her lack of a "suit." Diana takes exception, and it's on. A win is a knockout. They aren't trying to kill each other. Just an exhibition that Tony's thoroughly enjoying. However, Diana wants to end it quickly and move on with her day.

Iron Man has his usual yellow and red suit, and Wonder Woman has her usual weapons. If necessary they can both fly down to Metropolis to get stashed upgrades. Iron Man's would be extra weapon attachments, and Wonder Woman's would be a sword, shield and javelin. If they upgrade then the fight can be won by gaining a killing advantage OR knockout. Killing advantage would be Wonder Woman getting her sword on Iron Man's throat, at which point he would stand down in defeat.

Guest The Lord Dragon Reborn

Wonder Woman puts up a good fight, but Iron Man wins out. BRACELETS CAN'T BLOCK EXPLOSIONS!!! Long story short, this one ends with Tony Stark getting some sweet, sweet amazon booty.

Guest Rupertmetal

Bleeding Edge it is.

I gotta go with WW due to her combat skills. I think she could evade most of IM's energy blasts, or block them with her bracelets or the shield. I think she has the strength to break through IM's armor to expose him to the sword and spear. And if she gets the lasso around him she can slam him into the ground for a knockout.

Basically, I think IM's only chance is to stay on the outside and fire energy blasts, but I think WW would be able to close the distance for hand to hand combat, which is a major advantage for her.

...You can't break through the Bleeding Edge armor like that. Its a part of him as it is inside his body when he's being Tony Stark. And even if you could break it, it regenerates at a rate comparable to comic Wolverine's healing factor. It also significantly amplifies his intelligence, so that also helps.

Guest Rupertmetal

I see that IM is no longer a man in a suit of armor. In my mind that's what he is for this match, but I know it wouldn't be fair to withhold his relatively new suit from him. Apparently he can create boxing gloves on his hands. Kind of Green Lanternish or Generator Rexish if you ask me, but it's up to the voter. That's why I didn't want to pick a suit. It's what WW is to you vs what IM is to you (the voter).

Either way the Bleeding Edge doesn't change my mind on WW winning. However, I don't think it's a stomp.

You sure about that? I mean the only thing I don't like is how they make it so techology can do ANYTHING in the marvel universe. Tony would have some weapon or something that would nullify Wonder woman and he'd win if Marvel were writing it.