X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10547 Solid Snake vs. Albert Wesker

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

"Our top story tonight; BSAA agents Chris Redfiefld and Sheva Alomar are still MIA-"Click"Tonights news; agent Chris Redfield of the BSAA is still no where to be fou-"Click"In a related story, Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar, BSAA agents sent to Africa to investigate reports of BOW's, have lost contact with base-"Click"In other news, Chris Redfield, founding member of BSAA, is officially reported as being deceased."Click"Ugh," Solid Snake rested his head in his palms as he sat up on the couch, turning off the TV and preparing to get up. It's been like this all week, everywhere you go, the only news to hear is about this 'Chris Redfield' person, a founding member of the Bioterrism Security Assessment Alliance, otherwise known as the BSAA. A vet in dealing with bioterrorism, Chris was sent to Africa over a week ago to investigate reports of a new kind of BOW. He, along with his partner Sheva Alomar, have lost contact with HQ, and are now officially considered deceased. Snake never liked hearing about death, especially the death of a fellow soldier. Snake had never met this man in person, but he had heard of him, and from his reputation Snake had nothing but the upmost respect for him. It was a shame what happened, but there was nothing Snake could do. Besides, he didn't want to sound like a jerk, but it really wasn't his problem."Hey, Snake, check this out." Snake turned his head in the direction of Hal "Otacon" Emmerich, Snakes partner and most trusted friend. He approached the man, and rested his hands on the desk, of which Otacon was currently seated at."It's an email, from one Roy Campbell."Now that got Snakes attention."The Colonel?" He asked as he leaned closer to the monitor, staring at it intently."Yup, it says he wants to meet with us." Otacon continued. All Snake offered in response was a grunt, so Otacon went on."He's asking we meet him at the main base of the BSAA in Washington, saying it's very vital we get there ASAP.""BSAA?" Snake asks. "Could it have to do with the reports of that agent going missing?""I wouldn't count that option out." Otacon replies."Hmph," Snake says as he turns. "Tell The Colonel we'll be there.""Lets just hope it's not an AI this time." Otacon jokes. Snake gives a light chuckle, and proceeds to light up a smoke, breathing it in deeply.****************"Snake!" Roy Campbell says as he jumps from his seat at the long table, and approaches his old friend who had just entered the room."Colonel," Snake replies as the two shake hands. "It's good to see you again.""It's good to see you to Snake, but I'm afraid this isn't a social call." Campbell gestures towards an open seat at the head of the table, and Snake, somewhat reluctantly, takes it. He felt uncomfortable here, in this office. This was a place for pencil pushing computer geeks, the kind normally in charge of the missions Snake undertakes. Him being here was just as awkard as Otacon would be on a battlefield."Snake, I'd like you to meet Bentley Smith, the head of the BSAA." Campbell said while motioning to the stout man at the other end of the longtable."Solid Snake, good to meet you. I've heard good things." Bentley says."Thank you, I've uh, heard good things to. About the organization I mean." Snake replies. Ben was as steryotypical as it gets. A short, balding, rotund man with glasses and a suit. Expensive shoes adorn his feet, and a smart tie around his neck."Well we do our best." Ben says simply."Snake, I assume your familiar with the Raccoon City Mansion Incident?" Campbell pipes up."About as much as the general public." Snake replies."Good, and the Raccoon City Outbreak?" Campbell asks. Snake nods."Yes I am, and before you ask, I know of The Rockfort Island Incident, Antarctic Incident, Los Illuminados, and Harvardville Outbreak all as well.""Your boy seems to know his stuff Campbell." Bentley smiles."I told ya Ben, he's the only man for the job." Campbell replies. At this, Snake leans in, watching the two intently."Job?""Snake, as I'm sure you've heard, agents Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar were recently dispatched to the African village of Kijuju to investigate reports of BOW manufactur." Snake gives a light nod to confirm he understands."The mission was going smoothly at first, but then, something happened.""What?" Snake asks."Were not sure. This was the last transmission they sent to us." Campbell takes out a small voice recorder, and pushes play. Instantly, the film rolls and the voice of MIA agent Chris Redfield is heard."This is Chris Redfield, come in! I repeat, this is Chris Redfield, please come in! Can anyone hear me?" The voice is ragged; tired. Strained by what Snake recognizes as pain."I've been captured by the enemy. Albert Wesker is alive! He's behind everything! He- he... Sheva is... dead. He took me alive, but I escaped. He's planning to- NO!" From then on, for several painfully long seconds, all Snake can hear is gunshots. Then the line goes dead.Campbell reaches out somberly, and retreives the recorder. Then he turns to Snake, his face grim."Snake, judging from previous transmissions retrieved from Redfield, we have reason to believe that Albert Wesker is planning on spreading a virus known as Uroboros across the planet. This virus will grant humans magnificent powers, but at the cost of 99% of Earths population.""He's insane!" Bentley pipes in. "He wants to usher in the next phase in human evolution, he thinks he's god!""Snake, this isn't like your previous missions. You saved thousands of lives in the past, but right now, we need you to save billions. Quite literally, the fate of the human race rests on your shoulders. Will you stop this man for us?"Snake stares intently at Campbell for a moment, his brow furrowed in deep thought. His hand gently strokes his chin, and his lip is pursed up. Then a smile brakes through."I'll do it."

Guest Spytheman

2 of my favorite characters duking it out! snake will have the full support of the BSAA, as well as campbell and Otacon backing him up via codec. Snake doesn't have to save Chris or even kill Wesker to win, just stop his plans.

Guest Spytheman

thanks austo!

i also just want to say that the time period of this fight is shortly after MGS 2, and during Resident Evil 5, because they both took place in 2009. Well, technically Resident evil 5 was 2008, but who cares right? :P

Guest Spytheman
Isnt Wesker superhuman? And Snakes not...

neither was chris. :P

Besides, like I said, Snake doesn't have to kill Wesker, just stop his plans.

Guest skadoosh
neither was chris. :P

Besides, like I said, Snake doesn't have to kill Wesker, just stop his plans.

Heh. fair enough, dude. Very cool idea by the way. But im not sure who wins. Snake definitely has the potential, but cant guarantee a win for him.