X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10220 Lucy Ricardo vs. Isaac And Miria

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

It was another lovely day in Westport, Connecticut. For Ricky Ricardo, it meant that he would have a great day for his variety show. For Lucy, it would mean a great time to try another of her get-rich quick schemes. And he knew all too well how that may end up.To make sure, he got himself ready to remind Lucy not to think of anything too drastic. To his surprise, he would walk into the kitchen to the sight of bacon, scrambled eggs and orange juice."It's a lovely day today, don't you think?" Lucy would walk in through another passageway.Ricky would cautiously sit down and start eating. "Today's breakfast it a bit extravagant today, don't you think?""I know you're a little anxious when we use up food like this, but I just felt that this glorious day deserves an excellent start.""Well... thanks." He finished off the eggs before continuing his assault on the bacon. "Aren't you in a good mood today. Did anything happen that I don't know of?""Not really. I'm just loving the weather. That's all."He took couple of sips from his glass of juice in the process. "I hope you're not having anything that has to do with your old schemes, right?""Oh, of course not, honey. You know I have lots of chores to do today. I need to keep my good mood going for that." She would walk over with a carton of juice. "More orange juice?""No thank you. I'm full." He would get up and go for his coat next to the door. "Just remember that you don't need to please me by getting money. I'm fine with what we got. Now have a nice day dear."With a kiss to the cheek he was gone. Lucy would wait until she heard the car drive off the driveway, then hurriedly head to the room and take out a large sum of money. She was so happy that she tripped over the rug, landing flat on her stomach. "Oww." She frantically made sure that she found every dollar of 100 dollars she won a bingo."I'm sorry Ricky, but this is my one shot of being a movie star. Now all I need is an agent to promote me. Hollywood here I come..."The town of Westport was bustling with townsfolk going about their daily lives. It was the perfect place for a couple of pickpocketers. They meet up at the corner to check on their daily haul."All of that effort and all we got was two dollars," Isaac fumed. "I thought this place was the richest town of Connecticut. It's what that billboard at the entrance said when we got here.""Well, we did see signs like that all over the state," Miria suggested."This must mean that this is the richest state. It's just that we're looking at the wrong people, We need to form a plan. Now who's money can we make off with?"Now Isaac was leaning to close to the corner, which caused him to be in the way of a clumsy Lucy. Some of her dollars fell out of her pocket, but she managed to pick them up. It didn't matter as the two gazed upon her like wolves."I'm so sorry. Sometimes I don't pay attention where I'm going. I'm trying to find an agent to start my acting career, but I can't seem to find any." As Lucy walked away, the two immediately went to the other side, spying on Lucy."She must have a hundred dollars." Lucy gleamed. "We can take her money away.""Oh Miria. My naive friend, you're not thinking of the big picture." Isaac's smile eventually traveled to each side of his face. "It's time to get ourselves in the acting business."Once prepared, the two would once again meet up with Lucy, but now in different outfits. Isaac was now wearing a black vest and pants with a white undershirt. Miria was wearing a blue dress that flowed sown to her ankles. They were always prepared to bring whichever garment helped in their schemes."Can I help you?" Lucy asked. "Oh, we just overheard that someone wanted to become a star. That's we're here for. We coached one of the biggest names of Hollywood, like.... Ruth Chatterton.""I never heard of her before.""She never advertised herself, but she is a great actress. Just you wait. We will make a Class-A star out of you."One could see Lucy's eyes look as they were sparkling for a second. "Really. Where can I start?"This is how it goes. Team Isaac wins if they manage to get some gain out of their latest scheme. Lucy wins if either she or the duo mess up and either lose money, end up in trouble or finds out their true intentions. How does this turn out?

Guest vycesyn

Like the set-up.I tend on using Mrs Ricardo and company in the whole Battle for the Keys story. Would have gotten it all set up sooner but between work, battling a sore throat and cold, as well as computer problems let just say it's like the Grinch wants to do battle before Christmas!

To the setup itself I think Lucy gets close to becoming the star they are trying to make her out to be then somewhere along the lines her usual hi-jinks ensue and put some glue in the works. I think their true intentions are eventually found out by Ricky who comes in toward the end to try to straighten everything out; which with these two might have to make this a two-part episode!