Mutagen Man: 2

When World's Collide 3

treacherous

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jason Redfield

Heh, my luck is terrible. It's only fitting though; the only reason I won the first round of Clash is through Deo's crappy, crappy luck. My inexperienced self didn't exactly... play smart back in those days. ;)

Guest Pseudonym

"Energy Attacks Agility

Vahncry let out an inhuman rasp as Balden barreled into him, wrapping his skeletal claws around the man and attempting to climb on top of the wizard, all while rending at his body with nails of bone."

That's not an Energy Attack. I was so confused.

Guest Jason Redfield
"Energy Attacks Agility

Vahncry let out an inhuman rasp as Balden barreled into him, wrapping his skeletal claws around the man and attempting to climb on top of the wizard, all while rending at his body with nails of bone."

That's not an Energy Attack. I was so confused.

Thanks for pointing that out. I meant to mention that his "claws" are still charged with dark magic or whatnot. I'll change it. I'm used to Clash, where you could take certain liberties with the RP description of your attack, basically it doesn't have to match your move perfectly. My bold attack is what I choose to do strategically, whereas I write whatever I think will come across as most entertaining, if that makes sense. When your character can't fly and shoot lightning out of his nose, it's difficult to put a creative spin on "He charged up dark energy and shot it at the dude" the seventeenth time ;)

Guest deojusto
Heh, my luck is terrible. It's only fitting though; the only reason I won the first round of Clash is through Deo's crappy, crappy luck. My inexperienced self didn't exactly... play smart back in those days. ;)

Attention bar patrons and innocent bystanders... GRENADE!!!

Deo, you forgot something on one of your posts. Put the stats in and I'll get you your update.

As for everybody else, I know ND7 is doing his best not to fail in school. I can appreciate that. The rest of you... :)

Except Jason and Pseudonym, they are trying to kill each other.

Guest deojusto
Deo, you forgot something on one of your posts. Put the stats in and I'll get you your update.

As for everybody else, I know ND7 is doing his best not to fail in school. I can appreciate that. The rest of you... :)

Except Jason and Pseudonym, they are trying to kill each other.

My bad, and fixed.

In our defense, Me and Kev are participating, we just can't make Marvel go any faster.

If and when Jason and Pseudonym finish their matches, I'm thinking about letting them leave the battle to help others in battle. That's right. A boss or a player might get a little additional help from the first to finish their matches. We shall see!

Guest Jason Redfield
If and when Jason and Pseudonym finish their matches, I'm thinking about letting them leave the battle to help others in battle. That's right. A boss or a player might get a little additional help from the first to finish their matches. We shall see!

I would find this most satisfactory.

Jason Redfield and Pseudonym are done. Now it is time for the INCOMING RULES!!

Both fighters will move on to Round 3, but as an added bonus to both for their early completion of the match. I am allowing each fighter to go and assist any character(s) of their choice on any other match. Here are the rules:

Pseudonym and Jason's characters are done fighting, now they may enter any one match to help out a fellow character or group of characters.

Basically, if any person takes more than two days to post a reply to anyones attacks, Pseudonym and Jason can steal this turn and attack the opponents.

Once they pick a match they must stay on that match.

They will get an added bonus for helping to complete these matches, but the overall win will go to whoever the original fighters were.

Last, they must write their own exit from this match and entrance into the other matches. So...have fun.

Guest deojusto
Jason Redfield and Pseudonym are done. Now it is time for the INCOMING RULES!!

Both fighters will move on to Round 3, but as an added bonus to both for their early completion of the match. I am allowing each fighter to go and assist any character(s) of their choice on any other match. Here are the rules:

Pseudonym and Jason's characters are done fighting, now they may enter any one match to help out a fellow character or group of characters.

Basically, if any person takes more than two days to post a reply to anyones attacks, Pseudonym and Jason can steal this turn and attack the opponents.

Once they pick a match they must stay on that match.

They will get an added bonus for helping to complete these matches, but the overall win will go to whoever the original fighters were.

Last, they must write their own exit from this match and entrance into the other matches. So...have fun.

Double like.

Guest Jason Redfield

Great fight, Pseudo. I honestly didn't expect to come out on top in that one. 'Twas a close battle indeed.

Well, I guess I'm a soldier of fortune for now... so, who's going to offer the best incentives for me to join and move your little fiasco along? <_<

Guest deojusto
Great fight, Pseudo. I honestly didn't expect to come out on top in that one. 'Twas a close battle indeed.

Well, I guess I'm a soldier of fortune for now... so, who's going to offer the best incentives for me to join and move your little fiasco along? <_<

If either of you join our match I will use the words muffin and [insert funny word of your choice here] at least once each, per round.

Guest Jason Redfield
If either of you join our match I will use the words muffin and [insert funny word of your choice here] at least once each, per round.

Done. I'll write in my entrance first thing tomorrow.

My word of choice is... bumbershoot. And yes, that is an actual word.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Attack fails on roll"?!

Whaaaaaat? That doesn't happen to me... <_<

Welcome to my world :)...while your there, post on the damn fight and see if lightning strikes twice.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Prepare yourselves, silly mortals.

Technically, none of us are just silly mortals. You got two magical girls and whatever dna coctail Fianna happens to be in your sights.