Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Kid Buu vs Hulk (World War)

Guest ricrery

Guest Artemis Entreri
Well Kid Buu is magic so does gamma effect magic? But we have to remember that if it gets bad for Buu and he can't kill Hulk he'll just blow up the galaxy and reform. But then again I said he can't do that unless on certain circumstances, so let's go back to Vanishing Ball. Plus we have to remember that Kid Buu can always fly into space and just plan his "I throw big things at small objects" strategy.

Strategy? This is Kid Buu! He is dumb as a box of rocks.......

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worldbreaker Hulk gives off massive amounts of gamma radiation, turning him into a walking engine of destruction, not just by strength, but by energy aura. There's a good couple of panels where it shows that aura ripping through Manhattan like a knife through hot butter. Even if Buu could get close to him, he'd still have to contend with the incredibly powerful gamma energy he puts off. Gamma rays themselves, in reality are the most powerful form of electromagnetic radiation. If he gives off enough, every last molecule of Buu is gone.

And as before stated, Hulk can regenerate off his gamma aura, which means with all that gamma radiation out there.. yeah, Buu's regeneration ain't got dick on Hulks.

The only way Worldbreaker Hulk was stopped, was because he wanted to be stopped combined with the arsenal that earth's heroes were able to bring down on him to assist him.

I can't see any way Kid Buu can win this match. As I've said before and I'll always say.

Hulk strongest one there is.

Okay if WBH is to form enough energy to destroy Buu it would destroy the planet or atleast make him cause a meltdown. Buu can survive energy levels greater then ten times planet buster. By the time Hulk has enough he won't have a planet to walk on. After that he would be stuck in Zero-G meaning lower mobillity for Hulk but for buu it would remain unchanged not just increasing his far superior speed and agillity to an even greater level. Then we also have to note that Hulk won't have air and then Buu will only have to wait. but don't forget that a single Ki blast from Buu is planet busting and in Zero-G Hulk has no way to dodge. I can keep on going but I think it should be your turn.

Strategy? This is Kid Buu! He is dumb as a box of rocks.......

He's childish, reckless, cruel and sadistic not smart but not stupid. He acts compeletly on impulse so he won't make any well thought plans but whatever plan or idea pops up in his mind first.

Guest Artemis Entreri
He's childish, reckless, cruel and sadistic not smart but not stupid. He acts compeletly on impulse so he won't make any well thought plans but whatever plan or idea pops up in his mind first.

Correct so he can out strategize Bruce Banner? In WW Hulk body? No I think the edge goes to WW Hulk! Like I said eariler it's like giving Batman PREPTIME in a fight with Superman!

Correct so he can out strategize Bruce Banner? In WW Hulk body? No I think the edge goes to WW Hulk! Like I said eariler it's like giving Batman PREPTIME in a fight with Superman!

Remember his strategy is exploiting as well as destroying places his enemy needs. He'll destroy the planet and IT to the next closest planet and wait. But that would be boring. So a space battle, can you imagine?

A realistic scenario of Bat's vs. Superman:

Batman reaches for krptonite. Superman throws him in sun.

No he can't outstrategize WWHulk but unpreditable manuvers are extremly effective. Example Joker manages to take on Batman hand to hand at times while being of a lesser physical prowess and skill.

Guest Artemis Entreri
A realistic scenario of Bat's vs. Superman:

Batman reaches for krptonite. Superman throws him in sun.

No he can't outstrategize WWHulk but unpreditable manuvers are extremly effective. Example Joker manages to take on Batman hand to hand at times while being of a lesser physical prowess and skill.

Right I forgot. Superman is a killer and Batman just has no clue about Supermans speed ang other abilites!lol

Right I forgot. Superman is a killer and Batman just has no clue about Supermans speed ang other abilites!lol

No but in reality there is no way for Batman to actually beat Superman even if he dosen't kill him and can't Superman just laser eye it out of his hand.

Even the fact that Kid Buu is a multi planet buster doesn't mean a thing, seeing that Hulk can climb out of a black hole at his highest levels, which has the power to level entire solar systems, to a range of galaxies if it is large enough. His energy attacks would likely be meaningless in the face of Hulk's durability at this point.

Even the fact that Kid Buu is a multi planet buster doesn't mean a thing, seeing that Hulk can climb out of a black hole at his highest levels, which has the power to level entire solar systems, to a range of galaxies if it is large enough. His energy attacks would likely be meaningless in the face of Hulk's durability at this point.

So I did the math:

Frieza's power level x4 = galaxy buster

Kid Buu = Frieza 1000+

1000 to 4 = 250+

So in short if Kid Buu used all of his energy he would have enough power to destroy 250+ galaxies. Quite impressive isn't it?

And the fact that none of this is based on actual fact, seeing that Frieza was never shown to have galaxy busting capabilities, means it's credibility is zilch.

I know Dragon Ball Z like the back of my hand, big fan myself, but the fact remains the same that not once in both Anime and Manga, was there ever shown anything beyond "Planet Busting." Brolly himself, who destroyed the south galaxy, didn't do it all at once.

And the fact that none of this is based on actual fact, seeing that Frieza was never shown to have galaxy busting capabilities, means it's credibility is zilch.

I know Dragon Ball Z like the back of my hand, big fan myself, but the fact remains the same that not once in both Anime and Manga, was there ever shown anything beyond "Planet Busting." Brolly himself, who destroyed the south galaxy, didn't do it all at once.

Obviously. But Super Buu has shown dimensional barrier busting levels. In the non-cannon (Akira approved of it though) flashback it shows galaxies being destroyed during the Majin Buu flashback.

Technically a black hole is believed to be just that. A dimensional barrier busting force.

Unless science has gone back on prior statements.

Can it bust every dimensional barrier holding the universe together? Why black holes come in different shapes, a stellar black hole to a mini black hole.

When could Dbz villians and heros destroy galaxies? I know planets. But, Galaxies? Proof please.

Okay in the begging of DBZ there was Freiza Who was capable of making an attack that was a 10x planet buster that should be enough to destroy a solar system. Then there was Cell who was a fusion of the strongest fighters in the universe within a alternate future. Meaning Freiza, Goku, Vegeta, ect. Meaning he was over a 30x planet buster at full potential he would then be greater. Finally there is Buu who is greater then any of Goku and Vegeta's other villans. His basic Ki blast is planet busting and he can effortlessly make 10x PB's.

When could Dbz villians and heros destroy galaxies? I know planets. But, Galaxies? Proof please.

Okay in the begging of DBZ there was Freiza Who was capable of making an attack that was a 10x planet buster that should be enough to destroy a solar system. Then there was Cell who was a fusion of the strongest fighters in the universe within a alternate future. Meaning Freiza, Goku, Vegeta, ect. Meaning he was over a 30x planet buster at full potential he would then be greater. Finally there is Buu who is greater then any of Goku and Vegeta's other villans. His basic Ki blast is planet busting and he can effortlessly make 10x PB's.

Guest TheRandomBandit

That provides no proof. How do you know Freiza was capable of such of an attack? How do you know he was over a 30x planet buster? Have any proof of Buu's ki blast being that strong?

Do they say this in the show? Did the person who created the show say this?

That provides no proof. How do you know Freiza was capable of such of an attack? How do you know he was over a 30x planet buster? Have any proof of Buu's ki blast being that strong?

Do they say this in the show? Did the person who created the show say this?

Both it was stated in the show and I belive the Manga as well that Freiza was about to destroy namek ten times over. It was also stated that Buu's Ki blast was about to destroy earth but was then stopped by Vegeta's Planet Buster.

Guest TheRandomBandit
Both it was stated in the show and I belive the Manga as well that Freiza was about to destroy namek ten times over. It was also stated that Buu's Ki blast was about to destroy earth but was then stopped by Vegeta's Planet Buster.

Try and find it on youtube for me.