Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Kid Buu vs Hulk (World War)

Guest ricrery

Can't Kid Buu just absorb Hulk.

He should be able to, but there are two or three things stopping him.

1) the Set-up says he can't

2) Kid Buu doesn't go for the Absorption attack as frequently as Super Buu. Perhaps if he thought that his opponent was strong enough he might absorb, but he probably remembers what happened last time he tried it. When he turned into a weak fat blob of his former self. This might dissuade him from trying it for awhile at least.

3) I'm not sure that the Hulk could be absorbed by Buu. I'm not sure how, but I just figure that it wouldn't be possible IMO. Anyone with more Hulk knowledge should be able to answer this though.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be able to, but there are two or three things stopping him.

1) the Set-up says he can't

2) Kid Buu doesn't go for the Absorption attack as frequently as Super Buu. Perhaps if he thought that his opponent was strong enough he might absorb, but he probably remembers what happened last time he tried it. When he turned into a weak fat blob of his former self. This might dissuade him from trying it for awhile at least.

3) I'm not sure that the Hulk could be absorbed by Buu. I'm not sure how, but I just figure that it wouldn't be possible IMO. Anyone with more Hulk knowledge should be able to answer this though.

Well usually those who try to absorb Hulk are destroyed by a massive amount of gamma energy. but I think that would be diffrent for Kid Buu seeing that his form of absorbtion is actually more of a fusion with him as a controlling base.

If this were a no holds barred match, Kid Buu would just blow up the planet with a flick of his wrist. He's crazy like that. Now, if he were to just fight, I had forgotten about absorbing. I don't even know if he has that technique. Kid Buu doesn't even have the chocolate technique, does he? I don't think so. He never showed either technique durring the show.

If this were a no holds barred match, Kid Buu would just blow up the planet with a flick of his wrist. He's crazy like that. Now, if he were to just fight, I had forgotten about absorbing. I don't even know if he has that technique. Kid Buu doesn't even have the chocolate technique, does he? I don't think so. He never showed either technique durring the show.

All the Buus have their basic techniques. It's just that Kid Buu doesn't really want/need to use his C.Beam or Absorption. IIRC he still used it against the Kais way back when, before becoming fat buu, so it shows that he does indeed have them.

Guest Artemis Entreri
That's true. Yeah, he won't be using those techniques unless it's a last resort.

Sheesh! I read Buu's thread page! And he's a BEAST! So I think Hulk could lose. Maybe! Don't qoute me!

I don't know if Buu could absorb Hulk though still! I mean the LEADER tried count less times to fuse with or absorb Hulk!

Even Dr. Doom tried and he couldn't!

Well, a different version of Buu did absorb the most powerful character in all of DBZ, Vegitto.

I still don't see him using the technique though.

Yea, but that Buu also failed to actually absorb him...

Sheesh! I read Buu's thread page! And he's a BEAST! So I think Hulk could lose. Maybe! Don't qoute me!

I don't know if Buu could absorb Hulk though still! I mean the LEADER tried count less times to fuse with or absorb Hulk!

Even Dr. Doom tried and he couldn't!

Kid Buu destroyed several galaxies before encountering the Z fighters

Kid Buu destroyed several galaxies before encountering the Z fighters

:o you shouldn't need spoiler tags for that piece of info. It's a well known fact about the character, or at least an easy fact to find in a debate with a Buu. The only problem is that there are questions, like: did he do it all at once? or one at a time like

Brolly

? or as some think

one system or even planet at a time...

:o you shouldn't need spoiler tags for that piece of info. It's a well known fact about the character, or at least an easy fact to find in a debate with a Buu. The only problem is that there are questions, like: did he do it all at once? or one at a time like

Brolly

? or as some think

one system or even planet at a time...

It took a few years, do you think he did it the hard way?

Keep up with? Ha! Thor is no match for WW Hulk! Which is precisely why he chose to stay out of it(The Marvel Writers Decision......a smart one).

Hulk has easily put down Heralds, Demi-Gods, Gods, and God destroyers(The Destroyer). Even Odin called him the God of Strength and offered him Thor's vacant spot in Asgard!

Oh and all that happened before he was WW Hulk ie regular Hulk! So yes he can match even beat Thor!

Doesn't Thor beat Juggernaut WHO was dominating Hulk during the fight?

It all depends if Hulk can last long enough to go Worldbreaker Hulk, which is a thing that people seem to forget when it comes to the WWH persona, the fact that he has two different levels of strength.

World War Hulk was taking down buildings, Worldbreaker Hulk was ripping apart the planet with his very footsteps.

DBZ characters, for all their energy abilities, have never shown the pure physical strength and durability that the Hulk has. The fact that it has been stated that World War Hulk is the strongest Hulk persona yet by Marvel, means that he can pretty much do all the things the other Hulks can. Which includes lifting mountains, breaking the barriers of celestial level beings and climbing his big green ass out of a black hole. I have no doubt that the Worldbreaker persona itself could have stopped Juggs, seeing the vast difference in power it had with the normal World War Hulk persona.

Also, it's pretty easy to assume that the Worldbreaker Hulk is the very Hulk that the gods themselves feared, who was only held back by a combination of orbital attacks and the will power of Banner. The level differentiating Worldbreaker and World War Hulk was obviously very big, meaning that Worldbreaker Hulk was far stronger then the Hulk that had just taken out damn near everyone.

If this is World War Hulk, I can see Buu being able to win this, Worldbreaker Hulk however... no, I don't see any chance that he'd be able to stop Worldbreaker Hulk. As far as the regeneration factor, if Hulk gets his hands on him, Hulk will just keep pounding him into the ground for eternity. Kid Buu would not be smart enough to realize early on his only hope would be fighting from a distance, which would lead him to downfall.

It all depends if Hulk can last long enough to go Worldbreaker Hulk, which is a thing that people seem to forget when it comes to the WWH persona, the fact that he has two different levels of strength.

World War Hulk was taking down buildings, Worldbreaker Hulk was ripping apart the planet with his very footsteps.

DBZ characters, for all their energy abilities, have never shown the pure physical strength and durability that the Hulk has. The fact that it has been stated that World War Hulk is the strongest Hulk persona yet by Marvel, means that he can pretty much do all the things the other Hulks can. Which includes lifting mountains, breaking the barriers of celestial level beings and climbing his big green ass out of a black hole. I have no doubt that the Worldbreaker persona itself could have stopped Juggs, seeing the vast difference in power it had with the normal World War Hulk persona.

Also, it's pretty easy to assume that the Worldbreaker Hulk is the very Hulk that the gods themselves feared, who was only held back by a combination of orbital attacks and the will power of Banner. The level differentiating Worldbreaker and World War Hulk was obviously very big, meaning that Worldbreaker Hulk was far stronger then the Hulk that had just taken out damn near everyone.

If this is World War Hulk, I can see Buu being able to win this, Worldbreaker Hulk however... no, I don't see any chance that he'd be able to stop Worldbreaker Hulk. As far as the regeneration factor, if Hulk gets his hands on him, Hulk will just keep pounding him into the ground for eternity. Kid Buu would not be smart enough to realize early on his only hope would be fighting from a distance, which would lead him to downfall.

One your pounding him for eternity theory let's no one win. Buu can simply split off and reform elsewhere. Even if this is your so called World Breaker Hulk his only form of attack is physical which means absolutly nothing to Buu.

Guest Artemis Entreri
One your pounding him for eternity theory let's no one win. Buu can simply split off and reform elsewhere. Even if this is your so called World Breaker Hulk his only form of attack is physical which means absolutly nothing to Buu.

Not true! Did you see what Hulk did to Reed Richards. Reed and Buu are made of a like substance! It was the only time Reed was physically thrashed!

Not true! Did you see what Hulk did to Reed Richards. Reed and Buu are made of a like substance! It was the only time Reed was physically thrashed!

Reed and Buu aren't even close to the same substance. If you blew Reed up into millions of pieces, does he reform as if nothing ever happened?

Physically, there's nothing that can harm Buu. The ONLY thing that killed him was a universal spirit bomb that destroyed every last molecule of Buu. That's the ONLY way you can kill him. Unless Hulk has some sort of way to do that, this will either be a win for Buu or a draw. Hulk has no chance, unfortunately.

Worldbreaker Hulk gives off massive amounts of gamma radiation, turning him into a walking engine of destruction, not just by strength, but by energy aura. There's a good couple of panels where it shows that aura ripping through Manhattan like a knife through hot butter. Even if Buu could get close to him, he'd still have to contend with the incredibly powerful gamma energy he puts off. Gamma rays themselves, in reality are the most powerful form of electromagnetic radiation. If he gives off enough, every last molecule of Buu is gone.

And as before stated, Hulk can regenerate off his gamma aura, which means with all that gamma radiation out there.. yeah, Buu's regeneration ain't got dick on Hulks.

The only way Worldbreaker Hulk was stopped, was because he wanted to be stopped combined with the arsenal that earth's heroes were able to bring down on him to assist him.

I can't see any way Kid Buu can win this match. As I've said before and I'll always say.

Hulk strongest one there is.

Guest Artemis Entreri
Reed and Buu aren't even close to the same substance. If you blew Reed up into millions of pieces, does he reform as if nothing ever happened?

Physically, there's nothing that can harm Buu. The ONLY thing that killed him was a universal spirit bomb that destroyed every last molecule of Buu. That's the ONLY way you can kill him. Unless Hulk has some sort of way to do that, this will either be a win for Buu or a draw. Hulk has no chance, unfortunately.

Grano your not being rational! I watched Buu fight and while he did not show very much wear he was effected by the DBZ's blows. That said I will reiterate that this fight can go to Buu easily. Except WW Hulk has vast intelligence and Buu none.

You asked what Hulk's intellect could do in this fight! Well just ask Batman what prep time would do against Superman! You even stated that Buu would not pay much attention to Hulk at first. After seeing watching WW Hulk vs. X-Men comic (Please read if you have not) he basically, attack each member and exploited their individual weaknesses. Including Logan; Juggernaut, and Rockslide.

He fought with cunning and smarts not savagery! Excuse me but no DBZ character fights smart. No they just adjust powers and Ki energies!

Banner is one of the most brilliant minds in Marvel U! That combined with the awesome strength of Hulk and the fact he never tires gives him way more of a chance then you are stating!

Well Kid Buu is magic so does gamma effect magic? But we have to remember that if it gets bad for Buu and he can't kill Hulk he'll just blow up the galaxy and reform. But then again I said he can't do that unless on certain circumstances, so let's go back to Vanishing Ball. Plus we have to remember that Kid Buu can always fly into space and just plan his "I throw big things at small objects" strategy.