MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Kid Buu vs Hulk (World War)

Guest ricrery

Guest ricrery

Who'd win in this fight?

Rules:

Kid Buu can't go to space and create Vanishing Ball, but if the fight is going good or bad the fans can decide whether or not he can use it

World War Hulk gets no outside help, whatsoever

No interference from people who want to sneak up at the end of the fight

Kid Buu can't absorb, chocolate beam? Hulk has a resistance to magic so we can keep it

Okay start!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Buu wins.

First act after being re-born is to scream so loud that building across the planet fell apart and hurricanes swept the oceans.

Immediately after he casually shot off a blast with the power to destroy the earth.

After being confronted by Vegeta and Goku, he charges a blast that could destroy the Earth 10x over.

The first blast would have had to have been at least 23,900 yottatons based on similar recordable events. The Second one would be 230,900 yottatons and only took just over a minute to charge.

So the Hulk gets atomized, so badly that his amazing regen cannot save him. All from just the first blast, and if there is anything left over then Buu could just as easily lob more at him. Or float up to where he could easily dodge the Hulks jumps and power up that 10x planet killer shot.

Guest ricrery
Kid Buu wins.

First act after being re-born is to scream so loud that building across the planet fell apart and hurricanes swept the oceans.

Immediately after he casually shot off a blast with the power to destroy the earth.

After being confronted by Vegeta and Goku, he charges a blast that could destroy the Earth 10x over.

The first blast would have had to have been at least 23,900 yottatons based on similar recordable events. The Second one would be 230,900 yottatons and only took just over a minute to charge.

So the Hulk gets atomized, so badly that his amazing regen cannot save him. All from just the first blast, and if there is anything left over then Buu could just as easily lob more at him. Or float up to where he could easily dodge the Hulks jumps and power up that 10x planet killer shot.

That technique IS vanishing ball.

That technique IS vanishing ball.
Oh and he can't fly into space and create attack him from there.

I didn't say that he would start out with the Vanishing Ball, I said that he would start out with his smaller and much more simpler ki blast that has the power to destroy planets. That's not the Vanishing Ball, that's a Regular Ki Blast.

What I did say was that in the very unlikely event that these blasts didn't do the job of annihilating the Hulk then that would be his next logical option. As well, Kid Buu doesn't need to be in space to launch the attack, like Goku said, Kid Buu's plan would be to just reform after being blown to bits by his own attack.

Or he could just use the Super Kamehameha and utterly annihilate the Hulk that way, after all that should be almost (if not more) powerful than the Vanishing Ball attack.

Guest ricrery
I didn't say that he would start out with the Vanishing Ball, I said that he would start out with his smaller and much more simpler ki blast that has the power to destroy planets. That's not the Vanishing Ball, that's a Regular Ki Blast.

What I did say was that in the very unlikely event that these blasts didn't do the job of annihilating the Hulk then that would be his next logical option. As well, Kid Buu doesn't need to be in space to launch the attack, like Goku said, Kid Buu's plan would be to just reform after being blown to bits by his own attack.

Or he could just use the Super Kamehameha and utterly annihilate the Hulk that way, after all that should be almost (if not more) powerful than the Vanishing Ball attack.

Good theory, but we really need more people.

The Greatest feat of Durability that I can find for WWHulk is surviving a whisper from Black Bolt. Similar whispers have literally leveled cities like multi-megaton nukes. Note however that this was apparently a Skrull spy that whispered and probably didn't have as much strength as the Real Black Bolts whispers.

Various other feats attesting to his durability that I've found have only shown similar feats to what other Z-Fighters were doing earlier in the series. Like being blitzed through a building (Whole Mountain range for ZFs), easily tanking missile hits, which based on the size of Crater would be less than 100 tons worth of TNT. etc. etc. etc.

Guest ricrery
The Greatest feat of Durability that I can find for WWHulk is surviving a whisper from Black Bolt. Similar whispers have literally leveled cities like multi-megaton nukes. Note however that this was apparently a Skrull spy that whispered and probably didn't have as much strength as the Real Black Bolts whispers.

Various other feats attesting to his durability that I've found have only shown similar feats to what other Z-Fighters were doing earlier in the series. Like being blitzed through a building (Whole Mountain range for ZFs), easily tanking missile hits, which based on the size of Crater would be less than 100 tons worth of TNT. etc. etc. etc.

Interesting.

Guest Artemis Entreri
Oh and another question, can WWH keep up with Thor?

Keep up with? Ha! Thor is no match for WW Hulk! Which is precisely why he chose to stay out of it(The Marvel Writers Decision......a smart one).

Hulk has easily put down Heralds, Demi-Gods, Gods, and God destroyers(The Destroyer). Even Odin called him the God of Strength and offered him Thor's vacant spot in Asgard!

Oh and all that happened before he was WW Hulk ie regular Hulk! So yes he can match even beat Thor!

Keep up with? Ha! Thor is no match for WW Hulk! Which is precisely why he chose to stay out of it(The Marvel Writers Decision......a smart one).

Hulk has easily put down Heralds, Demi-Gods, Gods, and God destroyers(The Destroyer). Even Odin called him the God of Strength and offered him Thor's vacant spot in Asgard!

Oh and all that happened before he was WW Hulk ie regular Hulk! So yes he can match even beat Thor!

Eh, Odinforce Thor?

and don't forget Rune King Thor.

Guest Artemis Entreri
Eh, Odinforce Thor?

and don't forget Rune King Thor.

All Incarnations of Thor will fall to Hulk! My goodness for proof just read the Rulk comics. LOL! Sorry I had to go there but it's true! Hulk has had horrible showings, I admit, but even in his lowest forms he's fought Thor to stand still!

When Hulk is unleashed to his greatest potential no one has beaten him. No one!

Sentry never held back to all thoses screaming these fictious facts. Sentry was in fact told by Iron Man to play God! At which point Sentry went crazed with power and confronted Hulk.

Even after Sentry blitzed Hulk; Hulk understood his BEST FRIEND was indeed out his mind and warned Sentry he did not want THIS fight. Sentry insisted and Hulk shouted a warning to the heroes and citizens of New York that what he was about to do was brought upon by the Betrayal of his friends! Then the awesome fight persues!

Sentry admits he is crazed with power and begs Hulk to stop him because he could not stop himself(not because of Void....mine you) and Hulk obliges with pound for pound blows which bloodies the smiling Sentry's face!

Sentry unable to put Hulk down then unleashes his "Ultimate Power of A Million Exploding Suns" Hulk is set aflame which is put out by the Warbound!!! Hulk then leaps into the flame(Now immune to the "Ultimate Power" and fight some more!)

At the apex of this fight the men are shown as becoming human once more. People assume this is due to the two combatants Reaching their limits(Funny Hulk has no limits).

So the Fans go nuts.........!!!!! Sentry fans scream Foul! And the Hulk fans scream "We told you so!"

But what is missed is the Truth. In truth what really happens is when the flame Sentry unleash are dispersed the two men stand there and Banner slugs Reynolds. Reynolds then thanks Banner before passing out!

So this logically leads me to this conclusion.......

1) Hulk beat Sentry back into Reynolds which is why the flame subsided(And is just what Sentry asked Hulk to do!)

2) So once Sentry converted back to Reynolds Hulk was forced back into Banner; so as not to kill his BEST FRIEND (I mean come on people Hulk helped Sentry battle the Void.... And he's the only one that Sentry allowed to remember!

3) Hulk and Banner was working together in WW HULK meaning Hulk was able to change back and forth at will strengthening the logic facts of #2! Which is also revealed two pages later when Banner discovers Meik treachery and Hulk out immediately to stomp out the over matched Miek!

4) Lastly if you read the above you'll understand how stupid it sounds to say Sentry won or held back. If you read the above and then add in the fact most think Hulk and Sentry powered out you should have question marks! What! Duh! Sentry lay unconscious on the ground while Hulk took one measely angry step and almost caused the whole Eastern Coast become seperate from the continent!(How was he powered out??? He hadn't even fought Sentry at this level.....)

So how can you really justify a "Sentry was holding back scenerio!" Hey when Hulk loses I man up! So when your favorite Character loses please do the same! I'm tired of hearing PIS as an excuse.

I admit that Sentry fought Hulk stupidly (On Hulk own terms) but as I stated before......HE WAS CRAZED WITH POWER! Get over it! It was NOT PIS. It was good writing for a character with a fragile psyche!

I'M DONE......NOW BACK TO THE KIDD BUU vs. HULK DEBATE! THX!

Guest Artemis Entreri
Surely if Namor can beat Savage Hulk, Odinforce Thor can beat WW hulk...

Namor beat Savage Hulk? Really? I only recall this happening once maybe twice and if I recall correct it was in the ocean! But I do for a fact remember Prof Hulk (a weaker incarnation) one shot Namor from Florida to the Florida keys!

This same Namor warned the Illuminati that when Hulk came back he'd beat them all....(albeit himself not included)

Beside Savage Hulk is well.....Savage! Meaning most Super-Strength Marvelite characters with decent intelligence can out smart Hulk! I admitted Hulk's bad showing. Lol even Batman beat him(I know it's not canon but it still hurts to think about). But still this same Savage Hulk not only beat Thor.......But He tricked Thor into fighting without his Hammer! OMG how daft is the God Of Thunder? ROTFLMAO!

I admit that Sentry fought Hulk stupidly (On Hulk own terms) but as I stated before......HE WAS CRAZED WITH POWER! Get over it! It was NOT PIS. It was good writing for a character with a fragile psyche!

I'M DONE......NOW BACK TO THE KIDD BUU vs. HULK DEBATE! THX!

Well, with the Kid Buu vs WWHulk fight, I'd think that KB would easily last long enough "on the Hulks terms" to realize the physical strength difference. The Buus have shown a rather good amount of nigh invulnerability to physical attacks, and presumably they are actually unkillable using physical attacks alone. Since they can regen like crazy to an even better extent than Cell, who could regen completely in under a minute from only a single cell.

But still, Kid Buus opening ki blast would end the fight. He really doesn't care about anything, and the Hulk just wouldn't catch his eye before he blows the planet up. The only reason that Buu decided to fight Vegeta and Goku is because Vegeta caught Buus eye by deflecting his small Planet killing Ki Blast with one of his own. Then immediately after that KB dropped a x10 Planet Killing Vanishing Ball on them. So Technically the set-up is PIS in that Buu decides not to just go for the instant win.

Guest Artemis Entreri

Well, with the Kid Buu vs WWHulk fight, I'd think that KB would easily last long enough "on the Hulks terms" to realize the physical strength difference. The Buus have shown a rather good amount of nigh invulnerability to physical attacks, and presumably they are actually unkillable using physical attacks alone. Since they can regen like crazy to an even better extent than Cell, who could regen completely in under a minute from only a single cell.

But still, Kid Buus opening ki blast would end the fight. He really doesn't care about anything, and the Hulk just wouldn't catch his eye before he blows the planet up. The only reason that Buu decided to fight Vegeta and Goku is because Vegeta caught Buus eye by deflecting his small Planet killing Ki Blast with one of his own. Then immediately after that KB dropped a x10 Planet Killing Vanishing Ball on them. So Technically the set-up is PIS in that Buu decides not to just go for the instant win.

Though my knowledge of the Buus are limited. I will concede that he is able to blow up the planet. But this is only a win by ringout! Hulk's rengen is almost as good as cells only a tad bit slower. Now to mention Hulk becomes HARDER or immune to the previous attack once he is fully healed!

He's showed this in countless fights with Cosmic level beings! So even if Buu destroys the planet the fight is not over! Hulk is ever evolving like developing glands that help him breathe underwater and last for unstatedly long amount of time in the vacuums of space!

But if Buu destroys the world and then runs away.....Then he wins! But if he stays then ultimately WW Hulk will beat him! Oh and the "Planet Busting Attack" will only tickle Hulk the next time!

Though my knowledge of the Buus are limited. I will concede that he is able to blow up the planet. But this is only a win by ringout! Hulk's rengen is almost as good as cells only a tad bit slower. Now to mention Hulk becomes HARDER or immune to the previous attack once he is fully healed!

He's showed this in countless fights with Cosmic level beings! So even if Buu destroys the planet the fight is not over! Hulk is ever evolving like developing glands that help him breathe underwater and last for unstatedly long amount of time in the vacuums of space!

But if Buu destroys the world and then runs away.....Then he wins! But if he stays then ultimately WW Hulk will beat him! Oh and the "Planet Busting Attack" will only tickle Hulk the next time!

But that's the thing! Cell was destroyed by a Super Kamehameha, everything about him was wiped out down to the last cell, because that was the only way to finally get rid of him.

Let's say for the sake of the fight that WWHulk jumps in front of Buus first Ki Blast in order to save the planet. Let's say that he takes it and lives, IMO he would still be really f***ed up by it. But it is enough that he survived it to get Buus attention. Hulk of course Regens his body back to normal+ (Are you sure your not getting him mixed with Doomsday?) as Buu looks on. Then again for the sake of the fight Buu decides to attack him in H2H. There are two ways this will go down, and it all depends on the writer...

1) Hulk mashes Buu with punch after punch, Buu of course looks fairly bad for it, before he retreats out of range of the Hulk. He then attacks with his various Ki based attacks, all of which would hurt the Hulk but still not kill him. In a fit of rage Buu then Vanishing Balls Hulk with way more than that x10 blast he used on the dragon ball earth. And you can believe that that one attack would most defiantly wipe out the hulk, down to the last atomic bond.

2) Hulk seeing that Buu is very gum like... picks him up... AND EATS HIM!!! Even this can end in one of two ways... Either Hulk develops some mighty powerful digestive juices, or Buu escapes somehow... I think some porcelain and a heap of humiliation would be involved in that last one though...

Guest Artemis Entreri
But that's the thing! Cell was destroyed by a Super Kamehameha, everything about him was wiped out down to the last cell, because that was the only way to finally get rid of him.

Let's say for the sake of the fight that WWHulk jumps in front of Buus first Ki Blast in order to save the planet. Let's say that he takes it and lives, IMO he would still be really f***ed up by it. But it is enough that he survived it to get Buus attention. Hulk of course Regens his body back to normal+ (Are you sure your not getting him mixed with Doomsday?) as Buu looks on. Then again for the sake of the fight Buu decides to attack him in H2H. There are two ways this will go down, and it all depends on the writer...

1) Hulk mashes Buu with punch after punch, Buu of course looks fairly bad for it, before he retreats out of range of the Hulk. He then attacks with his various Ki based attacks, all of which would hurt the Hulk but still not kill him. In a fit of rage Buu then Vanishing Balls Hulk with way more than that x10 blast he used on the dragon ball earth. And you can believe that that one attack would most defiantly wipe out the hulk, down to the last atomic bond.

2) Hulk seeing that Buu is very gum like... picks him up... AND EATS HIM!!! Even this can end in one of two ways... Either Hulk develops some mighty powerful digestive juices, or Buu escapes somehow... I think some porcelain and a heap of humiliation would be involved in that last one though...

Skirmisher as always a great debate.......I can see your logic; which is more than I can say for some! And if Buu can wipe Hulk out down to the last atom. He wins. But You assume that Hulk and Cell's durability are the same. Heh, maybe! But Hulk is not flesh and blood. 90% of his mass is gamma which is bonded to him. When Maestro was destroyed(Another futurist Hulk) he regenerated from Hulk's gamma signature. So it's possible Hulk could do the same(Though it took years).

Also I own book were Hulk fought this guy named Tyrannus! Anyway in that book Tyrannus leveled a planet piercing canon at Prof Hulk (a lesser incarnation) and blast a whole in Hulk that left a 4ft radius whole in Hulks torso. Tyrannus turned to leave the dead Hulk only to turn and see a good as new Hulk waiting for him! Tyrannus fired the gun at Hulk. The weapon did not eefect Hulk in the least! Tyrannus then juices the weapons to unstable levels and last the Hulk. Hulk shruggs. Tyrannus screams "What's happening?" Hulk answers......."Same ole story! Your getting weaker while I'm getting stronger..." then he pounds the guy to death!

Same wth his fight against Thanos. Thanos unleashed a wave of primal force upon Hulk. burning the flesh from his bones. X-Man buys Hulk time to heal and when he does Hulk one shot Thanos (a Giant 100ft Thanos) back into the portal from which he came!

So yes I think the Fight could go eitherway! But I don't think energy attacks no matter the destructive force can stop Hulk! Slow him! Yes, Hurt him? Yes. Kill him? No!

Oh and that was funny as hell about Hulk eating Buu! I'd love to see it! Unfortunately Hulk never needs to eat.....banner does however!

While it's debatable whether or not World War Hulk would be able to tank kid Buu's energy attacks or not, it is without question that World War Hulk would not be able to physically harm kid Buu. Just look at kid Buu's regen here. He get's blown in half several time and reforms within a second and with absolutely NO damage to him.

I say this either ends up as a tie or kid Buu vaporizes World War Hulk.

Guest Artemis Entreri
While it's debatable whether or not World War Hulk would be able to tank kid Buu's energy attacks or not, it is without question that World War Hulk would not be able to physically harm kid Buu. Just look at kid Buu's regen here. He get's blown in half several time and reforms within a second and with absolutely NO damage to him.

I say this either ends up as a tie or kid Buu vaporizes World War Hulk.

Grano! Glad you could enter this debate! Now, I see why many would go with the Buu for the win. He has Flight, light speed, and uber energy attacks. Also I conceded that if.......and only if, Buu could generate the kind of energy that could vaporize Hulk, then Hulk loses!

But! Hulk has face Thanos, Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Thor, Whole Super Teams and won.And Buu is some how more powerful?? I have my doubts. Remember Hulk beat Mephisto, the Destroyer(A God Killer Odin made), and broke Onslaughts armour (Which the collective powers of the Marvel U could not do!!!) which led to Onslaughts demise! Yet Kid Buu is somehow more powerful!

I need more convincing!

Now your argument is that Hulk cannot harm Buu! Okay, I will concede that point too! But this is not Hulk......It's WW Hulk!

The difference being WW Hulk is not only utterly stronger and smarter that other Hulks, but he if fact is the only incarnation of Hulks that is partnered with Bruce Banner. Meaning they working in unison. This fact is vital to my "Hulk wins" stratagy because Banner would formulate a plan to Kill Buu. Buu is not smart! So once Banner deciphers what Ki energy is THE GAME IS OVER FOR BUU! And any other DBZ character WW Hulk faces!

I don't see any way that it would be game over for Buu. Sure, WWHulk is smart, but what could he possibly do to win? Buu can reform in seconds from a molecule and be completely unharmed. If anything, Kid Buu uses instant transmission and teleports WWHulk to a galaxy billions of light years away after he realizes that WWHulk isn't going away and wins by ring out.

Read this web page to better understand Kid Buu.