X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 9370 John "Kable" Tillman vs. Barney Ross

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

The Expendable...Barney Ross was pissed off. He had woken up in a dilapidated city block, with no memory of being knocked out, but he knew he had been, as he could feel the after effects of the drugs that had been used. He sat up, looking around, getting his bearings, locking and loading the weapons he found lying next to him, wondering what the Hell was going on.As Ross waited for the effects to wear off, he tried to think of anyone who might have had a grudge against him, a reason to do this to him, an old enemy, an associate of someone him and his team had taken out, but there were too many to count. It had been several years since his last mission with his old team. "Those were the good old days", he mumbled to himself. But there was no time to reminisce, as he heard an announcement being made through speakers outside...The Gamer...John Tillman just wanted to get back to his wife, that was all. He hated this game, he hated the people in it, and he really hated being controlled, especially by some dumb kid. But through all that hate, his love for his wife remained strong. At least he could be happy that, for whatever reason, he was currently in control of his own actions. He locked and loaded the guns he had been given, and walked through the ruined city that the next part of this savage, sadistic game was to be played in."This is a new area..." Tillman observed, but just as he began to wonder what the Hell was going on, an announcement was blasted out of hidden speakers that would explain everything...The announcer: "The infamous KABLE has been given a chance to win his freedom EARLY!!! If he can take down BARNEY ROSS, the notorious mercenary, KABLE will be released!!! Can KABLE beat this terrifying hired killer, or is ROSS too much for the ruthless convict!?!?! Find out now in this live presentation of SLAYERS!!!_____________________________________________________________________________________John "Kable" Tillman vsBarney RossBoth combatants are armed with the same weapons, which are: a Beretta pistol, a Single Action Army revolver, a Heckler & Koch machine gun, and a Bowie knife. Its a fight to the death in a large portion of a ruined city, similar to the arenas seen on the film Gamer, that neither combatant is familiar with. They both heard the announcement, and they both know they must kill the other to survive.Who wins and why?

Guest skadoosh

I couldnt find out exactly how many years in the future Gamer is set, but lets say/in this match its not that many, and Ross is still in the same physical condition he was in The Expendables.

Guest bigballerju

Very good fight. Hard call on who wins. I find myself leaning toward Kable as he is faster in combat, more skilled with weapons which he had more powerful weapons they were giving him in the movie, and his foes were very deadly.

Guest skadoosh
Very good fight. Hard call on who wins. I find myself leaning toward Kable as he is faster in combat, more skilled with weapons which he had more powerful weapons they were giving him in the movie, and his foes were very deadly.

Thanks dude. Good points about Kable. Ross is older, and has had more experience in general, and has fought some tough b*stards in his time too, but their combat experience is different so its hard to say who is "better".

Great match and great set-up! This is a hard choice because both a very skilled warriors. I think I'm gonna go with Kable. Like it was stated above, I think he is faster and deadlier. I think Ross will put up a pretty good fight, but Kable will find a way to win in the end.

Guest skadoosh
Great match and great set-up! This is a hard choice because both a very skilled warriors. I think I'm gonna go with Kable. Like it was stated above, I think he is faster and deadlier. I think Ross will put up a pretty good fight, but Kable will find a way to win in the end.

Thanks dude! Good points, im glad its fairly even, even if Kable does have both the commented-votes so far.

I know the more modern, younger Kable wound probably win. He's been fighting guys one on one for others' entertainment for a while now.

But how can I vote against Stallone! His movie had an Ahnold cameo! It had Jet Li, and the Communist Powerhouse called Ivan Drago.

Sorry, gonna have to go with the heart on this one. An "It's Good" from me though.

Guest skadoosh
I know the more modern, younger Kable wound probably win. He's been fighting guys one on one for others' entertainment for a while now.

But how can I vote against Stallone! His movie had an Ahnold cameo! It had Jet Li, and the Communist Powerhouse called Ivan Drago.

Sorry, gonna have to go with the heart on this one. An "It's Good" from me though.

Thanks dude! Ross is definitely a hard challenge for Kable, but i can see why people would vote for the latter. However, Ross could always use his very-cool-and-effective-cowboy-trick...

Guest skadoosh
Barney Ross wins. He seems faster with a revolver.

Thanks for the simple reasoning dude, makes perfect sense.

I reckon Barney can win if he ends this quickly with his single action. He's to old to keep going at it against Kable for too long; however if Barney doesn't end it quickly with his speed and accuracy then he will lose to Kable.

An "It's good" from me.

Guest skadoosh
I reckon Barney can win if he ends this quickly with his single action. He's to old to keep going at it against Kable for too long; however if Barney doesn't end it quickly with his speed and accuracy then he will lose to Kable.

An "It's good" from me.

Thanks dude. Nice analysis of the match.

Guest skadoosh
"It's good" From me. I just seen the Expendables tonight and Ross is a badass very quick with a gun. However haven't seen Gamer so I can't vote.

Thanks dude. Ross is damn fast with a gun. You should see Gamer, if you liked Expendables youll like it. Thanks for the comment.