Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Mordor vs Narnia

Hugo Fowl

Imagine that Sauron manages to claim the Ring and eventually becomes lord of Middle-Earth. After a while, a certain book from Isengaurd is brought before him. It tells of other lands, other worlds ripe for conquest. After months of preparation, Sauron performs the spell and opens a permanent portal to the closest world...Narnia.

From what seems to be a long deserted castle, the Lord of the Ring sets foot. It was once a place of Dark enchantment and would serve him well in his campaign. As he strides forward he pauses and turns slowly. There padding softly to him is a lion unlike any Sauron has seen. For a long time, both simply stand there eye-to-eye. Finally, Sauron speaks.

"What manner of Valar are you that radiates with power not unlike my own?"

In a calm voice devoid of the fear that usually accompanied those Sauron conversed said "One who has long since watched over this land since the beginning."

"I am here to conquer."

"I know."

"You can bow to me or perish where you stand."

"You can try, but who is to say you'll succed?"

"YOU DARE-?!"

"Is this your final word Sauron?"

"LORD Sauron, lion."

"Then we have nothing more to say to each other."

And before Sauron's eyes, the lion vanished without a trace. After a few moments Sauron began to laugh. It started out as a chuckle before exploding into full-on laughter which rang across the castle with cold madness. As though in reply, the Nazgul screeched before flying out of the portal into the new world for their Master. The War of the Lion and the Eye had begun.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ghost Tiger

Mordor is far too powerful. Sauron's forces are virtually unlimited, he could churn out Orcs and other creatures of evil faster than the forces of Narnia could kill them.

However if it was just Aslain vs. Sauron I may lean towards Aslain. He is Jesus after all :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sauron vs Aslan would be an interesting fight. Aslan may be Jesus, but remember that Sauron is also a demi god. It would just depend on how the power teirs worked themselves out.