X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Greatest Villain Ever Created

Guest killswitch7

Guest killswitch7

Ok, this is a pretty old question and i know its been overdone, but this time i want people to really think about it before they just put down some random guy who looks evil.

Here is the criteria (In order of importance):

1. Evilness (Is he/she truly evil, or does he/she have a heart?)

2. Accomplishments (Has he/she ever beaten his/her nemesis? Has he/she ever been a threat to a wider range of people?)

3. Popularity (Is he/she a household name? when you think of the word villain, does he/she come to mind?)

The villain does not have to be a comic character. He/she can be from any fictional source (books, movies, video games, etc).

Greatest So Far:

swk_emperor.jpg

Emporer Palpatine

Other Greatest:

Freddy Kreuger

Hans Grosse

Magneto

Akuma

Jason Vorrhees

The Joker

Dr. Doom

It (from the movie It)

Ozymondias

Doomsday

Creeper

Satan

Guest LoneWolf
Ok, this is a pretty old question and i know its been overdone, but this time i want people to really think about it before they just put down some random guy who looks evil.

2. Accomplishments (Has he/she ever beaten his/her nemesis? Has he/she ever been a threat to a wider range of people?)

3. Popularity (Is he/she a household name? when you think of the word villain, does he/she come to mind?)

The villain does not have to be a comic character. He/she can be from any fictional source (books, movies, video games, etc).

Ok guys, whatcha got?

I'd say Freddy Kruger. Or the boss of Wolfenstien, I think we know who I'm talking about.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Ah an oldie but a goodie.

I would have to choose Magneto

his life, circumstances, and efforts have showed all angles of his character, I don't need to explain, but his life is full of wow I would feel the same, and wow, why did you do that.

Guest killswitch7
I'd say Freddy Kruger. Or the boss of Wolfenstien, I think we know who I'm talking about.

Good answer, Freddy is just nasty evil (literally). I looked up the guy from Wolfenstien and i agree that he is pretty evil too.

Guest bigballerju

1. Evilness - Akuma from Street Fighter is the definition of pure evil. Once he gave in to the Dark Hadou thats exactly what he became.

2. Accomplishments- Akuma killed his brother who was Ryu's master Gouken, beat Ryu many times, killed Bison, and has killed many fighters to get to where he is at. No one in the Street Fighter world can beat him but Ryu in my belief.

3. Popularity- Yes when you say Akuma I believe most people know him. Street Fighter has been around since the 1990s. Thats a long time.

Thats who I vote personally for me.

Guest Dragix

Evilness: Jason because he killed Freddy.

Accomplishments: Jason has like 154 kills.

Popularity: I don't know one person who doesn't know Jason.

Guest LoneWolf
The true greatest villain in horror is Jason because Freddy was killed by him.

Freddy: Undead, child molesting mass murderer. A satanic, unholy nightmare come to life to mass murder children. Horribly disfigured and spawned from the seed of a hundred lunatics.

Jason: Some guy who drowned and his mom brought him back to life. No contest as to who is more evil.

Guest Dragix
Freddy: Undead, child molesting mass murderer. A satanic, unholy nightmare come to life to mass murder children. Horribly disfigured and spawned from the seed of a hundred lunatics.

Jason: Some guy who drowned and his mom brought him back to life. No contest as to who is more evil.

you used my other one also Jason is also horrible disfigured undead mass murderer and is killing teens.

Guest killswitch7

Can't argue with that...

Both are equal on popularity, and although I personally think Jason is scarier, I can't argue with Lonewolf.

Freddy trumps.

Guest silversurfer092

Joker.

The guy is evil as shit. He made a kid watch him beat his mother to death, before beating the kid to death in front of Batman.

Accomplishments: He's escaped from Arkham countless times and still gives Batman a run for his money every single time.

Popularity: If you're on a comic book site and don't know who Joker is, you're doing it wrong.

Guest force_echo

1. Evilness (Is he/she truly evil, or does he/she have a heart?) Oh yeah, truly evil.

2. Accomplishments (Has he/she ever beaten his/her nemesis? Has he/she ever been a threat to a wider range of people?) He beats them every time. He's a threat to every human being on the planet.

3. Popularity (Is he/she a household name? when you think of the word villain, does he/she come to mind?) Everyone knows him, everyone is acquainted with him, on a personal level.

Yep, Greed can be a real bitch.

Guest killswitch7
Joker.

The guy is evil as shit. He made a kid watch him beat his mother to death, before beating the kid to death in front of Batman.

Accomplishments: He's escaped from Arkham countless times and still gives Batman a run for his money every single time.

Popularity: If you're on a comic book site and don't know who Joker is, you're doing it wrong.

I was waiting for someone to suggest him, can anyone argue him against Freddy Krueger?

If not, is any villain greater than Freddy?

Guest sirmethos
I was waiting for someone to suggest him, can anyone argue him against Freddy Krueger?

If not, is any villain greater than Freddy?

The Emperor(Palpatine)

1. Pure evil

2. He was responsible for killing off the entire Jedi order(who can be considered his nemesi), as well as being responsible for the deaths of millions, if not billions, of people in addition to the Order, just to mention a few of his accomplishments.

3. I think pretty much everyone knows who you're talking about if you say the words "Star Wars" and "Emperor".

Guest bigballerju

Joker and Freddy stalemate each other when it comes to evilness. Both kill children, torture, murder innocents, and more for enjoyment. Both are equal it seems but one does it in dreams and gets away with it. Another does it in the real world in the comics and still gets away with it. Joker would blow up a city on Christmas just to make sure he wasn't forgotten. Joker would shoot someone in the head if they were wearing the wrong tie. Freddy too would murder a child in there dreams just to get more powerful and have more souls. He would do it and laugh in the process. Thats why those two are even.

Guest killswitch7
The Emperor(Palpatine)

1. Pure evil

2. He was responsible for killing off the entire Jedi order(who can be considered his nemesi), as well as being responsible for the deaths of millions, if not billions, of people in addition to the Order, just to mention a few of his accomplishments.

3. I think pretty much everyone knows who you're talking about if you say the words "Star Wars" and "Emperor".

Yes!

I was begining to think no one would bring him up!

Palpatine is pure evil and challenges both Freddy and The Joker for the greatest villain. Based on accomplishments I would say Palpatine is the new #1.

Guest LoneWolf
Yes!

I was begining to think no one would bring him up!

Palpatine is pure evil and challenges both Freddy and The Joker for the greatest villain. Based on accomplishments I would say Palpatine is the new #1.

Yes Palpatine is disfigred as well so he has a good chance. He isn't undead though. Once these kids dug up Freddy's body to burn it so he would finally die. But it turned out to be some really agile skeleton... He is just sickeningly evil.

It from the movie it is pretty evil. He eats children and caused people everywhere to hate clowns. Plus he is actually a giant spider, which is very evil as well.

Yes Palpatine is disfigred as well so he has a good chance. He isn't undead though. Once these kids dug up Freddy's body to burn it so he would finally die. But it turned out to be some really agile skeleton... He is just sickeningly evil.

It from the movie it is pretty evil. He eats children and caused people everywhere to hate clowns. Plus he is actually a giant spider, which is very evil as well.

clearly youve never read the book It. where it's revealed that he's been killing the people of the area since humaniy began and never dies.

Guest jilly

Comics Doctor Doom

Movies Palpatine though some one like Hannial gets the nod (PAlpatine is not well known for his later muc hmore bad ass self)

Books christ it could be one of a thousand different people

Video games. Lots hard to say

Guest killswitch7

Ok, although the suggested villains are classics, I haven't seen one as evil, accomplished, and popular as Palpatine.

If Watchmen was more popular I would say Ozymondias would be perhaps the most evil and unbeatable villains of all time.

adrian-veidt-ozymandias.jpg

Guest SSGoku

Evilness: I'm actually gonna go with Doomsday on this one. Yeah sure, Joker and Freddy kill basically for fun, but sometimes they like to play with there victims. They won't kill them right away, they'll toy with them for a bit. Plus, each of them actually do have a reason to kill. Freddy wants to get revenge on the children of the people that killed him, and Joker is insane because of what happened to his wife and child. Doomsday on the other hand, is just a complete, mindless, all powerful killing machine. There's no reason, no purpose, nothing for what he does. He just exists for nothing more then chaos, destruction, and death. No mercy, no hesitance, just kill as many as he can for no reason.

Accomplishments: Doomsday killed Superman. Nuff said

Popularity: I think Doomsday is pretty recognizable among casual comic readers.

Guest killswitch7

Good response. However, Doomsday just isn't consistant enough to be Greatest, although he is pretty awesome.

Guest SSGoku
Good response. However, Doomsday just isn't consistant enough to be Greatest, although he is pretty awesome.

Venom is honestly my favorite villain, but without being biased, I would say Magneto is the greatest villain ever, just because he can easily be seen as a good guy.

I'd like to mention The Major from Hellsing he truly was a great villain.

1.Evilness- The Major was a sadistic, insane Na zi Major who waited for more than 50 years to fight another battle partly because he wanted to defeat Alucard, but also because he loved War.

2.Accomplishments- The Major spent more than 50 years planning to return and wage the final battle of WWII. He successfully waged war against the Vatican, Hellsing, Britain, and the USA. He also managed to get rid of Alucard, the most powerful Vampire, for 30 years.

3. He's notable amon Anime fans.

Guest Mr. Outstanding

Has anyone said Satan?

1. Evilness (Is he/she truly evil, or does he/she have a heart?): As Lucifer he aspired to rule in heaven, gathered rebellious angels to his cause, and was cast out of heaven. In Hell he reorganized his angels, now become demons, and proposed to pervert a new creation called "man." He succeeded and Adam and Eve were banished from Paradise. . . you know the rest of the story. Literature buffs: although Milton's Satan (Paradise Lost) at one point considers the possibility of repenting, I think it's pretty clear that when you're the very source of evil it is hard to repent.

2. Accomplishments: Causing Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, corrupting too many to count, and inspiring many many evil characters both real and fictive. He has never defeated his Nemesis in open combat, however.

A household name that must never be uttered. When the western world thinks of "evil" entities, whatever religion or creed they might be, they indirectly think of this character. He has been the inspiration behind certain characters and themes in literature, film, comics, and practically any other art form you can think of. This is evil, gentlemen.