Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 1248 Arkham Asylum vs. Hannibal Lecter

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Hannibal Lecter on the run comes to Gotham City. Using various means, he secretly secures a job at the infamous Arkham Asylum. That was three weeks ago....

This sucks................alot.............what's the goal.............

Ah. My apologies, I forgot to write that more clearly. *ahem*.

Hannibal Lecter is attempting to take over Arkham from the inside to turn it into his private playground of insanity. The most infamous patient, the Joker sees through him however and rebels against him with the few villains hes recruited. However, Lecter's silver tongue has managed to charm a few of the inmates on his side. So with the rule of Arkham as his spur, can Hannibal Lecter triumph or will it be his final stay among the crazed and insane?

Hope that explains more to you.

Ah. My apologies, I forgot to write that more clearly. *ahem*.

Hannibal Lecter is attempting to take over Arkham from the inside to turn it into his private playground of insanity. The most infamous patient, the Joker sees through him however and rebels against him with the few villains hes recruited. However, Lecter's silver tongue has managed to charm a few of the inmates on his side. So with the rule of Arkham as his spur, can Hannibal Lecter triumph or will it be his final stay among the crazed and insane?

Hope that explains more to you.

Thank you that's better.

Guest Morgarawth

Hannibel is far more clever and devious than the Joker. He would either talk the other inmates into killing him, or catch alone and slit his throat.

Hannibel is far more clever and devious than the Joker. He would either talk the other inmates into killing him, or catch alone and slit his throat.

Admittedly, I'm leaning toward Dr Lecter. But at the same time I wouldn't put the Joker out in the cold either. Remember, this is a man whose made a career of tormenting his worlds greatest analytical mind. Who know what tricks lie hidden in that head of his? The only question is whether Dr Lecter can predict the unpredictable. Or in the words of Scarecrow "out there he was a giant. In here, only the mind can grant you power."

Incorrect. Joker is a genius and has far more plans moving around in his head. The determining factor is what he has chosen for his supersanity today.

Guest RedRook

I think Lecter is the only person who could correctly analyze the Joker. The Joker may be brilliant but his own unpredictability would be his downfall in my opinion. He would probably see Lecter like he see's Batman, with an immense analytical mind and try to approach him the same way but, I don't think it would work. Lecters too smart and just as unpredictable. I think he would find a way to guess Jokers moves and trap him with his own traps. Yeah Jokers smart but he always gets caught and all of his schemes usually get screwed up where as Lecter generally succeeds.

I think Lecter is the only person who could correctly analyze the Joker. The Joker may be brilliant but his own unpredictability would be his downfall in my opinion. He would probably see Lecter like he see's Batman, with an immense analytical mind and try to approach him the same way but, I don't think it would work. Lecters too smart and just as unpredictable. I think he would find a way to guess Jokers moves and trap him with his own traps. Yeah Jokers smart but he always gets caught and all of his schemes usually get screwed up where as Lecter generally succeeds.

Joker can't be predicted his mind is mentaly adjusted in a way that he dosen't think or act in any order or form or pattern at all. Joker is living chaos.

Guest RedRook

Which is exactly why I think Lecter could analyze him. He would predict him to be unpredictable and prepare for the unexpected. Thats the kind of stuff Lecter does.

Guest Red Blue Blur

If any one has played the BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM game it nails the characters. It shows Joker how he is in the comics and Lecter would not stand a chance against the strategy the joker made in a single game.

PS: THE GAME IS AWESOME ALL FANS OF COMIC BOOKS WOULD LIKE IT