X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 9270 Alexander The Great vs. Achilles

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Welcome Fight fans and lovers of history alike we bring you the greatest greek warriors the world has ever known. Our first contestent hails all the way from Macedonia a great general and warlord who before he was 21 years old conqured all of the known world till he hit india where upon his defeat and return to greece he was poisoned by his own wife.Our second Greecian hails from Mermida the leader of the advanced attack force of the greek armies who was said to be immortal only to die horribly during the battle of Troy. Through the miracle of modern science we were able to temporarily bring the two generals back to life for a all out smack down.the rules are simple the two get one sword and one shield each the first person who surrenders or dies looses.

Guest Mutantgeek

I have to give this one to Achilles, pound for pound he is a demi-god level combatant. I mean Alexander the great is a master strategist but when faced with a force of nature, he can't do much.

I have to give this one to Achilles, pound for pound he is a demi-god level combatant. I mean Alexander the great is a master strategist but when faced with a force of nature, he can't do much.

Agreed. If this was a chess game or a game of RISK, I'd vote Alexander, but one on one, Achilles takes it.

Guest deojusto

A great idea, but I must echo what others have already said. Achilles is a better warrior, Alexander a better general.

Alexander would lose to Achilles in a one on one fight. Even though he was a tough warrior who survived, arrow shots to nearly every appendage, stabs to the head, being clubbed in the neck, getting bit by lions, and his skull being smashed by a battle axe the fact remains that he was still just an ordinary human.

Achilles on the other hand was an immortal and practically invincible who only died because of his weak heel. It would be an epic fight to watch though. Alexander would win on the battle field, but loses as a warrior.

Guest hawkeye21343
Alexander would lose to Achilles in a one on one fight. Even though he was a tough warrior who survived, arrow shots to nearly every appendage, stabs to the head, being clubbed in the neck, getting bit by lions, and his skull being smashed by a battle axe the fact remains that he was still just an ordinary human.

Achilles on the other hand was an immortal and practically invincible who only died because of his weak heel. It would be an epic fight to watch though. Alexander would win on the battle field, but loses as a warrior.

just to get things straight this achilles is not the immortal from greek mythology but the human from the movie troy if you remember it wasn't the arrow through the heel that killed him it was the five others to the chest so factor that

just to get things straight this achilles is not the immortal from greek mythology but the human from the movie troy if you remember it wasn't the arrow through the heel that killed him it was the five others to the chest so factor that

Sorry about that. Achilles still gets my vote as he is still a superior warrior.