Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7445 Skaar and Starkiller vs. Sasuke Uchiha and Dante

Guest callisto

I don't know why but the fanboy in me is saying Starkiller will kill Sasuke but Dante will kill Skaar so thats just leaving the games to fight it out thus making my fanboyness stronger I have to go with Starkiller i know i might be wrong but the fanboy in me is too strong

I don't know why but the fanboy in me is saying Starkiller will kill Sasuke but Dante will kill Skaar so thats just leaving the games to fight it out thus making my fanboyness stronger I have to go with Starkiller i know i might be wrong but the fanboy in me is too strong

Resist the powers of the darkside, young padawan.

I'm gonna say Sasuke and Dante take this one. Definitely an "its good" on the setup.

Guest sirmethos
See that's something I didn't know. Would you say old strong powers put him above Dante in weapons? Do they put him above the others in powers? If so how far above?

the Oldstrong Power is essentially an artificial version of the Power Cosmic(the power that Galactus has), so yes, i would say it puts Skaar above the rest of them in power, and if he uses it to enhance his weapon, then it puts his weapon above those of the others.

Guest tomisntblue

Before i begin my analysis of this fight, let me say I just realized that because Starkiller and Dante are in this match i can't make my next match!

Skaar and team 2:

Alright, after going over it a few times heres what I've decided. First off, as crazy as it sounds, Skaar might be the weakest link here. He's strong and from what I know a lot smarter than most incarnations of his father. However, he's a lot slower than anyone else in this match. A hit from Skaar would wreck Sasuke but with his speed he'd be hard pressed to hit him. Sasuke's sharigan only adds to the trouble of Skaar hitting him. If it comes to Dante and Skaar, again Skaar's gonna have trouble hitting the bullet dodger. I picture it going somwhat like Spiderman and Hulk, excpet I don't think Skaar gets stronger as he gets madder. Now if Skaar hit's Dante, Dante's healing powers are gonna kick in and minimalize any damage he takes. Plus with the Royalguard style Dante can not only absorb any damage Skaar send out but send it back at him or he could enter his Dreadnaugt form which will leave him invicible for a short time. But on that note, Dante shrugs off hits from guys who are probably around Skaar's base strength: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEeIBSIYAc...feature=related

Now taking out Skaar is going to be a problem for team Dante. Sasuke doesn't have his powerful genjutsu or that black flame move at this point, as the set-up says this is before killing itachi, which removes his best way of taking out the son of the hulk. I'm basing his healing factor on Hulks, which means Sasuke, while being able to avoid what Skaar throws at him, will be hard pressed to finish him off. Perhaps a chidori through a vital organ (heart or brain) would do him in, especially to the brian. But their best bet to take out Skaar would probably be letting Dante handle him. With fulls access to his powers and weapons Dante has a number of ways to take out Skaar. I already mentioned Royalguard style which can send any damage Skaar attempts to cause back at him. He also has Yamato which can cut through anything "including the fabric of space and time." It would be a simple matter to cut Skaar to ribbions and therefore negate any healing factor he might have. Even Dante's hand guns can take out Skaar. Don't believe me?

on that note the Lucifer weapon, the one he acquires in that scene, can be very effective in taking down Skaar. So either way, Skaar is going to get taken out due to not being able to hit Sasuke or Dante.

Starkiller vs Sasuke:

Of course Starkiller's force powers could make it easier for his partner to get a hit. However, he's going to be busy with the opponent who's not battling Skaar. So Sasuke vs Stakiller? The way I see this on a phyiscial level the two are about even. So this one's gonna come down to powers. The force is going to be hard to combat, but after Sasuke battles for awhile he's going to be able to pick on how Starkiller moves and will be able to move out of the way using all his jutsu. The replacement Jutsu for example has been shown to be able to not only swap the user with a log or something along those lines but also can swap the user's body with someone else (as Kakashi used it to swap places with one of Naruto's clones). So once Sasuke is able to time when Starkiller is going to use force pushes and pulls he can use his replacement jutsu to swap places with Skaar, or any item that happens to be in the area, and simply avoid damage or make Starkiller hurt his partner. This will be doubely effective if Skarr has his father's temper because it could make Skaar turn on Starkiller. The force will help Starkiller still. If I'm not mistaken his most powerful attack is sith lightening. If that hits it could end Sasuke. But sith lightening vs Chidori (in a head to head attack) I give it to Sasuke cutting through the lightening and possible taking out Starkiller. As far as close quarters combat goes with these two, while force sense is better than the sharingan over all, the sharigan is probably better for close range battling as it can allow the user a form of pregcognition. So once again it's going to be a problem hitting Sasuke. All in all this fight can go either way.

Dante vs Starkiller:

But of course the main event is Dante vs Starkiller so I feel i must give it to Starkiller to take out Sasuke and Dante taking out Skaar. Atlest that's how I'd write it, so that we have Starkiller vs Dante. Now this one is tricky. Not too long ago Nesh had a fight with these two, the only problem was Dante was limited as it was supposed to be a friendly spar and Dante was only allowed a lightsaber which he had never used before. This time around Dante gets to use all of his tricks, which makes this a whole new ball game. Dante's an expert shot with a wide varity of guns. As I've shown one shot from a handgun that Dante carries can do massive damage, and those are his weakest guns. But Starkiller has the force and could in all likely hood use it to block any gun fire Dante sends his was. But offensively the force won't do him much good. A force choke can easily be stopped by a bullet. Other force attacks aren't strong enough to get past Dante's healing, atlest not until he starts tiring and hi healing factor slwos. Now, while Dante's healing factor is impressive, there is nothing to indicate him being able to regenerate lost limbs. If Starkiller slices off an arm or a leg, Dante's going to be in trouble. I say that to acknowlege something that can give Starkiller and advantage, but I don't see that happening. Dante's a skilled swordsmen and unlike most swords I think it's safe to say that his weapons won't get sliced through as their charaged with his demonic power. A good example of why I think is Yamato can cut through anything, it has never before cut through Rebellion (Dante's main sword). If a reality cutting weapon can break it, a lightsaber can't. Swordplay is going to go a long way in deciding this fight. The only reason I give Dante the edge in that aspect is because while he's going to instantly heal from most cuts Starkiller wont and what's going to be fatal to Starkiller will not be fatal to Dante. There's also Devil Trigger to take into consideration. If Starkiller does push Dante, he'll demon out which will make him stronger and faster than before, PLUS it accelerates his healing factor. Also depending on the weapon it gives Dante flight. And this isn't even getting into all the various weapons he can use. Some of which can shoot fire, lightening, create ice, manipulate light, enhance his strength and speed. Ontop of that, with access to quicksilver and doppleganger styles Dante can slow down time and create a clone of himself. In the end I say Dante takes this over Starkiller. The last point I'd like to make is that we have only seen Dante get serious twice. Once was against his brother, who was every bit as skilled as him, and the other time he killed the devil. So, team 2 wins.

Guest bigballerju

I forgot Skaar has the oldstrong power and if he goes full power with it could destroy the area along with team 2 around them. Skaar used it against World War Hulk and causes massive destruction. Skaar I would have to say with could take out Sasuke in the battle.

Oh no Dante has gotten serious many times in the manga book and anime which many don't know the two existed.

I agree Dante wins and his demon abilities will enhance his ability in fighting to the point where even Starkiller

in the end will fall.

However I have decided Team one wins because of Skaar's oldstrong power which can

destroy the Earth as we have seen if Skaar loses it. I don't think Skaar will go that far with it but it does allow

him to win the match.

Guest tomisntblue
I forgot Skaar has the oldstrong power and if he goes full power with it could destroy the area along with team 2 around them. Skaar used it against World War Hulk and causes massive destruction. Skaar I would have to say with could take out Sasuke in the battle.

Oh no Dante has gotten serious many times in the manga book and anime which many don't know the two existed.

I agree Dante wins and his demon abilities will enhance his ability in fighting to the point where even Starkiller

in the end will fall.

However I have decided Team one wins because of Skaar's oldstrong power which can

destroy the Earth as we have seen if Skaar loses it. I don't think Skaar will go that far with it but it does allow

him to win the match.

While I can't say much about Skaar or Oldstrong powers and admit that I was just going on assumption with my post, I can comment on Dante getting serious. I watched and loved every episode of the anime and one thing i'll say about that is it was full of demons who were nothing compared to Dante. When I say "gets serious" I mean he hasn't faced opponents who really test him and make him have to go all out. The only one from the anime is Sid/Abigale.

While I can't say much about Skaar or Oldstrong powers and admit that I was just going on assumption with my post, I can comment on Dante getting serious. I watched and loved every episode of the anime and one thing i'll say about that is it was full of demons who were nothing compared to Dante. When I say "gets serious" I mean he hasn't faced opponents who really test him and make him have to go all out. The only one from the anime is Sid/Abigale.

Yeah, your posts were pretty accurate, save for the comparisons regarding Skaar's Oldstrong powers. I don't know everything about it myself, but here's something.

He can only use his Oldstrong power if he is in contact with the Earth/ground. In other words, an uppercut from Hulk would negate this ability.

Also, with it, he can render his body even more impervious to harm than it already is, and it takes a stone-like appearance, but it doesn't mean he is as strong as stone. (Like the Thing for example.)

Theoretically, he could cover the battlefeild with magma from within a planet, if he wanted. Theoretically. (Like how theoretically, Starkiller can crush a mans heart from the inside.)

Oldstrong can amplify his strength as well as his durability, making his blade that much deadlier.

That being said, that's all of what I can remember for now about it.

Guest tomisntblue
Yeah, your posts were pretty accurate, save for the comparisons regarding Skaar's Oldstrong powers. I don't know everything about it myself, but here's something.

He can only use his Oldstrong power if he is in contact with the Earth/ground. In other words, an uppercut from Hulk would negate this ability.

Also, with it, he can render his body even more impervious to harm than it already is, and it takes a stone-like appearance, but it doesn't mean he is as strong as stone. (Like the Thing for example.)

Theoretically, he could cover the battlefeild with magma from within a planet, if he wanted. Theoretically. (Like how theoretically, Starkiller can crush a mans heart from the inside.)

Oldstrong can amplify his strength as well as his durability, making his blade that much deadlier.

That being said, that's all of what I can remember for now about it.

Skaar's a bigger player in this than I figured. With that said I still stand by my overall analysis. Dante takes out Skaar, Starkiller takes out Sasuke, leaving Dante and Starkiller to fight where Dante wins by the smallest of margins. Beside, I already voted.

Guest sirmethos

people are underestimating the Oldstrong power, and Skaar himself.

Oldstrong Power:

it can boost Strength, Durability, Healing and Senses to an insane degree(boosting the strength of someone at approximately Peak human, to 100+ tons strength).

it gives control of the Earth and extra-sensory abilities.

and it can be used by the weilder to resurrect himself, this means, that even if Dante(or Sasuke) manages to kill Skaar, he'll return a few moments later(like he did in the comics).

Skaar:

his strength at base is around 90 tons, but it increases with rage just like his father(though Slower than his father).

his regenerative abilities are just as powerful as his fathers(and also increases with rage).

his durability is likewise roughly equal to his fathers and increases with rage.

due to his regenerative abilities, his stamina is increased to the point where he can keep going at peak performance for more than 24 hours.

and on top of that, he has the Oldstrong Power, that he can use to increase all of the above.

a few feats of Skaar(boosted by the Oldstrong Power), is: cracking Juggernauts armor and knocking him into orbit(ie. out of the earths atmosphere) in one punch. and tearing apart a Hulk-Buster armor(created by Bruce Banner, not Tony Stark, so it's actually one that works).

Guest tomisntblue
people are underestimating the Oldstrong power, and Skaar himself.

Oldstrong Power:

it can boost Strength, Durability, Healing and Senses to an insane degree(boosting the strength of someone at approximately Peak human, to 100+ tons strength).

it gives control of the Earth and extra-sensory abilities.

and it can be used by the weilder to resurrect himself, this means, that even if Dante(or Sasuke) manages to kill Skaar, he'll return a few moments later(like he did in the comics).

Skaar:

his strength at base is around 90 tons, but it increases with rage just like his father(though Slower than his father).

his regenerative abilities are just as powerful as his fathers(and also increases with rage).

his durability is likewise roughly equal to his fathers and increases with rage.

due to his regenerative abilities, his stamina is increased to the point where he can keep going at peak performance for more than 24 hours.

and on top of that, he has the Oldstrong Power, that he can use to increase all of the above.

a few feats of Skaar(boosted by the Oldstrong Power), is: cracking Juggernauts armor and knocking him into orbit(ie. out of the earths atmosphere) in one punch. and tearing apart a Hulk-Buster armor(created by Bruce Banner, not Tony Stark, so it's actually one that works).

Not that this was directed solely at me, but I am one of the ones who underestimated Skaar, so let me first reiterate that all of my posts where speculation based on what I did know about him. Now with that said there are still some things in my post that are valid and reasonable ways for Dante to defeat Skaar. First is Yamato http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Yamato no matter how durable Skaar is, this weapon will hurt him it cuts through anything, including space and time. Plus Dante doesn't even have to be up close to use it. It's magic energy can be used to attack from a distance

. The other point that still stands is Dante's Royalguard style. When using it Dante can block any attack and turn the damage into energy that can be blasted at the opponent. So anything Skaar throws at Dante can be sent right back to him. He can keep building energy to make the blast stronger when he sends the attack back.

Now while I won't speculate further on what kind of damage a punch from Skaar will do, I'll put this up as a strength feat for Dante and let others judge what this means

Guest skadoosh

Team 1: expert user of a lightsaber and the Force, and a Hulk-lite, they have both strong long-range and h2h attacks and abilities.

Team 2: expert user of sword and magic, and an expert magic-wielding ninja, they have both good long-range and h2h attacks and abilities.

Great. Its freekin even! Thanks for making this easy, dude (sarcasm). This is a damn good match. Its very difficult to decide who wins. I really dont know. Good match man. I broke the fight down into the following:

Streangth and speed go to both Teams. Team 1 has Starkiller who can use the Force and Skaar, so sheer streangth (in diofferent forms) is on their side, but Team 2 has Dante and Sasuke, so sheer speed is on their side. The worst thing is, its very even. Both Teams are so strong and fast, theres barely a difference. But streangth goes to Team 1 and speed goes to Team 2.

Skills go to Team 2, only because both Dante and Sasuke are inteligent and skilled and have had extensive training, but in team 2 only Starkiller has had extensive training to match Team 2, Skaar hasnt, really. They are still both highly skilled fighters, though. Again, its only just. So skills go to Team 2.

Intelligence is difficult to say, again id say Team 2 because Skaar isnt exactly captain brainy, but im not sure. This kinda ties into skills, i guess.

Stamina goes to Skaar, really, but the again, Dante can take a Helluva lot of damage. Maybe even more than Skaar. But Starkiller cant, he is just human after all, if he gets hit hard enough hed go down. IF he gets hit hard enough. The same for Sasuke, hes too damn fast to get hit hard enough, really. It would have to be luck, or incredible skill, to hit any of the combatants, let alone hit them hard. I guess stamina goes to both Teams.

Power, sheer, pure, macho, whose-blast-is-bigger power, goes to Team 2. Dante has more than enough long-range stuff to throw at Team 1 from far away, and he could speed in and deliver powerful magic strikes too, and Sasuke can both hit-and-run and attack from a safe distance, if there is such a distance in this fight. Team 1 has the Force via Starkiller, which is of course a huge asset to them. Force choke could probably be countered magicaly by either member of Team 2, as could any Force attack, i guess, but then again a big enough Force push or pull wouldnt be stoppable, really. Maybe by Dante, somehow... The Force helps alot, basicaly, but it doesnt make the Teams even as only one member of Team 1 has it. Team 2 just about has more power than Team 1.

Other than that, i dont know what to say. So im stumped. Kinda. But im thinking that, if only just, and it would be only just, Team 2 wins this. With speed and power on-side, barely, but they are, i think they could win. Eventualy. I can see Sasuke dying, i think hes the overall weakest member of the teams, and only has skills going for him, which wont be enough, but i can also see Starkiller getting chopped up eventualy too, if/when he lets his guard down. Same goes for Skaar, but not really Dante, i dont think. Ima say Team 2 has a heavily injured Dante left by the end, and eveyone else is either dead or almost dead.

Team 2 wins. Just.

Guest tomisntblue
3.4? BAH HUMBUG!

Was this really an average set up, or do I have some hateful voters?

I'm thinking there's some hateful voters, I've been averaging lower than that in most of my fights.

I'm thinking there's some hateful voters, I've been averaging lower than that in most of my fights.

Alot of people who are good writers are averaging lower scores. Problem is, you can't buy off a 3.4. This affects my FPA directly in that way. Because I'm averaging a bit higher, I'm inclined to believe there are about 1-3 people for this particular match who didn't think it was very good/ hate me.

:o

<_<