Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7444 Defenders (Marvel) vs. Angela (Spawn)

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Hulk (WWH) vs AngelaStrange vs GailSurfer vs IvyNAmor vs Scarlet4 Slayers have rebeled and taken matters int otheir own hands. They have been corupted by a high ranking angel that is actually working with MAlebolgia. The 4 on 4 battle has no interference and only one team can win.

Guest skadoosh
good but bad any ways idk why but i feel Defenders win

Agreed, on all accounts. Cept the reason the Defenders win is because they are all stronger and more powerful than the Spawn-peeps.

Guest TheMarineV2

I think the slayers take it becausethe defenders would be drooling over the slayers, I mean come on few it any women in the Marvel Universe dress the way Angela is dressed.

Guest skadoosh
I think the slayers take it becausethe defenders would be drooling over the slayers, I mean come on few it any women in the Marvel Universe dress the way Angela is dressed.

Haha. I would agree with you, but none of the Defenders think like normal human men. Surfers an alien, Strange is a sorceror, Hulk is too dum and Namor is too proud and hes half Atlantian. They wont let the women get the better of them!

Guest force_echo

Its extremly hard to kill people from the Spawn Universe. Angela has already come back like 7 times, but Surfer could dissiminate the molecules and lock the heavenly energy that she uses away, or feed off of it. Same thing with Doc. Strange.