Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7366 KISS vs. The Xenomorphs

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Final KISS Part 2*****Ace Frehley and Santa held back the remaining elves while they could. The bomb reach the time to detonate just as Ace had jumped out into the snow, but he noticed something- Santa wasn't with him.But that came along later.From the start, KISS new that this was going to be a nightmare. The zombies were only the start. Paul, Gene and Peter set the bomb while Ace and Santa distracted the zombies. A flash of light came when 5 seconds was all they had till it blew. And it did. Thats where the above came in."Where's the toy-maker?" Paul said, panting still. Ace shook his head."We gotta get outta here." And they did.***They traveled for months, until reaching an old Inca ziggurat. There they reached the top, hoping for a shelter, but a rumbling occurred, when a raspy voice from above spoke. 'Twas a deep voice as well.(Download the speech here* - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YUKLXJYY )Ace suddenly vanished, and they camped there for the night. But later in the night, they were awoken by some creatures. They had seen these in a movie. It seems the explosion sent them here. Then they appeared.The Xenomorphs.*****In short, KISS with some of their Psycho Circus powers against nonstop hordes of xenos for one night. Ace isn't there, Santa isn't there, The Fifth Elder isn't there. Their all on top of a ruined Inca ziggurat, and weapons include the Demon's axe, the Beastking's claws, and the Starchild's longsword. If they fail, Simmons dies and the Beastking and Starchild survive. If they win, they win, and the arc goes a new way.

Guest KMHayden

* If you don't wanna download the excessive file, 10mb (Ikr?), the speech says that they got their powers and about the Fifth Elder, and Ace leaving.

Guest skadoosh
Got to give this one to Kiss with their powers XD

Agreed. Kiss kick some alien ass. Im sure they would get the odd scratch or two thouh. Very cool fight. Liking the Kiss arc dude.

Guest JUDGEDREDD93

i think it will be a very good fight, specially with the demons fire, the Beastking seems like he would have the toughest time because hes got to go hand to hand with the xenomorphs, in my opinion its KISS for the win

Guest KMHayden
i think it will be a very good fight, specially with the demons fire, the Beastking seems like he would have the toughest time because hes got to go hand to hand with the xenomorphs, in my opinion its KISS for the win

But the Demon has no armor, and the Beastking has incredible endurance, agility and strength. He uses primal instinct, and the Demon uses a weapon.

Heh. Interesting match, but I found the set up weird. Is Santa the fifth member of KISS? Cause that would be awesome!

Anyways, the match gets an "It's Okay" from me.

And KISS rocks and roll all night over the Xenomorphs.

Guest KMHayden
Heh. Interesting match, but I found the set up weird. Is Santa the fifth member of KISS? Cause that would be awesome!

Anyways, the match gets an "It's Okay" from me.

And KISS rocks and roll all night over the Xenomorphs.

Nah, Santa died. This was just sorta a prequel to the main storyline.

Guest tomisntblue
Nah, Santa died. This was just sorta a prequel to the main storyline.

What? Santa can't die? What kind of young kid are you?

Anyway, KISS wins.