Iceman vs. Shadowcat
MATCH SCORE
Iceman: 2
Shadowcat: 1

Rumble 20700 T-800 (The Terminator) vs. T-850 (Terminator)
MATCH SCORE
T-800 (The Terminator): 1
T-850 (Terminator): 4

Rumble 20699 Sailor Uranus vs. Uranus (Bloody Roar)
MATCH SCORE
Sailor Uranus: 3
Uranus (Bloody Roar): 0

Rumble 20698 SCP-096 vs. Cleatus  vs. Frieren
MATCH SCORE
SCP-096: 1
Cleatus : 1
Frieren: 1

Feral vs. Kylun
MATCH SCORE
Feral: 2
Kylun: 0

Bringing a Ferret to the community!

Hey guys! As some of you have probably notice by now, I have been a bit preoccupied by something, and the website has unfortunately taken a bit of a back seat to life. I want to give you that reason. 

I am as of Thursday a father, our little ferret has come a month early and I have been very unprepared for this moment. I have been overwhelmed with his arrival and I need to take a bit of a breather.

I can't say for certainty when I can invest a ton of time into fixing some of these issues that have begun cropping up (Registration issues for example) and I probably wont be posting much for a bit. I plan to quietly work in the background when I can.

Funding the website at the moment is also going to be an issue, as it all comes from my check which will now be going towards the baby. So paid tournaments and challenges will probably not happen for a bit until I can figure something out. 

That being said exciting things are still on the horizon even if they may take a bit longer to get here. 

Work on season 14 of the CBUB Fantasy draft is nearly completed, I will continue working on it silently and @Fox has been helping me make sure it is as fun as ever before. 

A CBUB Amazon store page will be up and running soon, where anything purchased will help fund this site. Of course the tip jar will remain of you just want to donate to keep it alive, this site is not cheap.

I'll be here silently working away for a bit. Sorry if things seem shaky a bit on this trip.

• Like 2

Congratulations! 🙂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Congratulations! 🙂

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Boratz said:

Hey, that's awesome

Welcome to the club. It's definitely a life changing journey for the better

I've been thinking this entire time, how in hell do you still find time to write master pieces? Lol.

2 hours ago, IKA said:

I've been thinking this entire time, how in hell do you still find time to write master pieces? Lol.

Lol you're too kind

• 2 weeks later...

A very belated congratulations to you, IKA! :D I've been meaning to say as much for a few days now, but I didn't want to post congrats in the dead of the night, lol.